5 Stone Gone Pics!!!!

brummiebird

Hello all,

Thought you might like to see my pics so far. Warning: blubber on display...for those with a weak disposition please look away!

My start pic was taken on 25 March 08 and I weighed 17 stone 9lbs. Second pic was taken 26 May, and i was about 14 stone 7lb. Last pic was taken last week at 12 stone 7. At the start i was a mighty size 24, unfit, unhealthy and very unhappy. Now i'm a size 14, and feel fantastic. I still have 2 stone to lose, and i now believe i can get to my goal and stay there!

As a long time lurker and occassional poster on this forum, i know that the pics of you guys really inspired me, and your stories and invaluable advice has helped me through some tough times. I don't think i could have done this diet without you!

Attachments

• start pic.JPG
    start pic.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 651
  • 2 months later.JPG
    2 months later.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 472
  • 5 STONE GONE.jpg
    5 STONE GONE.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2,210
Wow you're looking fantastic. Congratulations.

wow, you have done great
well done hun :party0011::party0011::party0011:

:D WOW, well done on your loss so far, i hope you get to were you want to be :D

wow well done hunni, you look great.xx

Wooooooowwwww, that is amazing, well done

hun what ana mazing difference you look fantastic :) congrats you and your friends and family must be soooooo proud. keep up the good work :)
xxxx

wow looking good sweetie x

You are not going to beleive this but I have a tear in my eye...this is exactly the inspiration I have been looking for today...thank you so much!!!

Last couple of days have been just dire trying to get back into this...but today is a new day and I feel really positive and doubly so looking at your pics!!!

Well done and continued best wishes for the last 2 stone!!! :hug99:

Well done you! Big difference and I'm sure you're much much happier. :)

You look great. all your middle is gone and you face looks so small.:eek::eek::eek: You did a great job, and your cute also. Keep up the good work :D:D;)

Well done, you look fab and glowing! xx

wow, you look absolutly amazing!!

the differance is fantasitc
you look like a diff preson, your glowing now, and your smile says it all!!

you should be smiling like that all the time and be so proud of your self!!

good luck with the rest of your journey. xx

WOW!!!

Well done - you look fantastic. :D xx

Back