Total Solution 5 stone to go!

Thanks Susie - just trying to remember if I can stick to it I could almost be at goal by Christmas. Seems crazy but not impossible :)

Thanks Susie - just trying to remember if I can stick to it I could almost be at goal by Christmas. Seems crazy but not impossible :)

I think it averages out at about a stone a month so its do-able Lux. Lynne has started a Christmas challenge on the Exante challenge forum so worth having a go x

Oops, just seen that you've joined the challenge already :rolleyes: x

Yes, I've signed up :) sounds more manageable if I think of it as a stone a month. But only if I can really stick to TS. Think I need to give myself a kick up the behind!

Come on here regularly Lux. Just think how good you are going to feel at Christmas when looking back to where you are at present. What's 6 months at the end of the day, that will fly by x

Hi Lux. Welcome back with your diary. I'm sure you'll do well. Just don't leave if you have a blip. I find these boards really help me not to give up whenever I go off track.

Thanks guys :) I need to have a 100% day tomorrow to inspire me to continue.

Today hasn't been too bad - been so tired from being busy for days, I've not been out and been tempted, but I still could've made better choices.

I've had 2 slim fast bars, a small portion of peas (why?!) and 2 cups of tea with milk and 1 sugar. Guzzling water now!

Its not an easy diet is it but once you get those 1st few days of TS under your belt it should get a little easier. I tend to have a slice of ham or chicken when feeling tempted. Not sure about the peas though :) x

I try to stick to ham, chicken or cheese when I get the urge. Works most of the time.

Ham, cheese and chicken for me too from now on. You probably had the peas because they were there Lux. I find myself attracted to all sorts of food I wouldn't normally be bothered about when I'm on a diet!

It's true - I made sausages and peas for my baby but she wouldn't eat because she's not very well. So I ate the peas. In hindsight, I'd have been better off eating the sausage!!

Only certain brands. Some are more carb heavy than others.

Lol. You cant win.

It's true - I made sausages and peas for my baby but she wouldn't eat because she's not very well. So I ate the peas. In hindsight, I'd have been better off eating the sausage!!

Lol Lux, how you doing today x.

Can I call this 'Day 1' again?!

Well, I'm 2lb lighter than last Monday, which is not bad considering I've not been 100% I was 14.3 dead on but it flittered between 14.3 and 14.2 a few times before settling! Quite happy but I am a bit miffed, thinking how well I could have done if I'd been 100% all week. So... I'm 'restarting' today with 100% TS :D fingers crossed I can do it. I'm also going to ask hubby to hide the scales so I on't weigh til next Monday. We'll see how it goes! Hoping to catch up with everyone's diaries this evening. Have a good day everyone!

That is good! I'm going to try and have fewer cheats this month too as I am sooooo fed up at how long it's taking me to get through the 15s. Going to aim to be 100% 90% of the time and see if that speeds things up.

Good plan Cate. I've just ordered from exante - it's 84 for £84 at the moment so I'll have some soups and pasta meals to go with shakes :) should keep me away from the slim fast bars!

The Slim Fast bars aren't good as I understand it because they have loads of sugar in them. There are some ones from Tesco, a Tesco own brand in fact, that I think you can have but can't remember the actual name of the range.

Well done on the 2lbs down, especially considering it wasn't a 100% week, that's fab! I'm going to be placing an order tonight for another couple of weeks supply...Are the chocolate mint shakes that good?? I'm dying to try them! Had my first chocolate one today and it was drinkable but I amnt a big chocolate girl. LOVE after eights though so will give the mint one a bash! Just hope I don't become addicted! Lol! Exante for life!! :8855:

Back