Total Solution 5 stone to go!

Thanks Cate but the link won't work. Is it called Exante swasies & sell? I think I've found it

That's good.

Hope today is going well Lux x

Just popping into say hello Lux & well done on your weight loss so far, i've popped in a just the right time to see about the facebook group (Just requested to join) as i hate all the soups & this could be a way to swap with someone else :)

Good luck with getting the 4lb off this week which you are hoping for xx

Cheers guys. Today's been up and down. Just trying to swallow the pasta, ham and mushroom (?) soup. I can't decide whether I can stomach it or if I'm on the verge of throwing up. Every other mouthful seems to be ok! :/ feel bleurgh!

Day 3

Well, I've not been 100% today unfortunately.
This morning was fine, I had a strawberry shake on my way to work. Avoided tea at break and had a coke zero instead.
Then lunch came and I purposely avoided my double choc bar that was in my bag and headed for the salad bar at work instead. Looking back, I don't even know why I did it. Then to make it worse, I scoffed a bag of Walker's Baked crisps. Boo.
But, determined not to write-off the rest of the day, I've had a pasta, ham and mushroom soup for dinner. It was gross. Not so much the taste (even though it was seriously lacking in something even after copious amounts of white pepper), or the texture - but it's the kind of aroma that gives me a headache. Head still banging :( trying to drink lots of water now so hopefully it'll get better.
I sooo want these 4lb gone by monday!

Everyone has days like that, I think they can be a good thing in a way because they make you reassess your relationship with food and bad habits. As you said you don't even know why you did it! Shake it off... Onwards and upwards. Oh the soups are vile. Absolutely vile. I couldn't stomach them either. The Thai chicken one is edible but that's about it!! Shakes and bars all the way.
hope you've a good day today!!

How you getting on today Lux xx

Hi Lux. Hope today's been a good one for you!

Thanks for your messages.
I'm not very well at the moment. I've been having constant (severe at times) upper abdominal pain since saturday. Got doc's appt on wednesday to find out what it is, but in the meantime I'm off plan. I have been off plan since saturday but still lost 2lb this week so fingers crossed I can still lose a bit more til I'm on exante again.
Have a good week everyone x

Good luck with your doctor's appointment on Wednesday. xx Do you have any history of gall bladder trouble?

Well done with the weight-loss so far, it must be difficult with all what's going on.

Take care. xx

Thank you Tess. Never had any trouble will gall bladder before but it's what I'm suspecting is wrong :/

Hope it gets sorted soon. You're best coming off the plan till you know whats causing the discomfort.

2lb is a good loss Lux, well done x

Hi Lux. How are you? Was the doctor any help?

Thank you Susie and Lynne, doc said it's more likely to be gastritis because I'm a bit young for gall stones (even though I have friends younger than me who have had them, but I guess it's rare) but they're scanning my gall bladder in case. Feeling a bit better now, but have remained off plan because I had a busy week/weekend. Reassessing my situation today to work out if it's best for me to try TS again tomorrow or do like working/simple solution until I definitely feel better. All I know is I don't want to undo the last few weeks hard work. Hope you're all well, hoping to catch up with your diaries tonight x

Weigh in #3

Well I put on 1lb - not bad considering I've had 9 days off plan, which included birthday take away with wine and chocolate :\, hen do, wedding reception and a roast dinner at my mums. Trying to make my mind up where to go from here.

Blimey only 1lb gain is amazing with so much time off plan. You must have been relatively sensible!

I'm back, to say goodbye! I'm moving to the slimming world section - exante is too hard for me. I've only put on 2lb since coming off it about 4 weeks ago though, so quite please I didn't put the 9lb back on. Went to slimming world meeting today and I'm feeling positive I can lose weight slowly but surely with SW. I may be back again some day though :D best of luck on your exante journeys xx

Back