Total Solution 5 stone to lose - how did that happen???

Thanks Exelante. I'm thinking I may of had a bug? No one else in the household did but had it coming out the other end too (sorry tmi) but overall had been feeling pretty lousy. Hopefully this week will bring better things and more weightless yay :)

expect your post about the offer to be removed, the forum mods dont allow any mention of those kinds of offers on here

Looks like you are right! But I am really happy to have got the offer - looking forward to trying some soup, though I am not sure I will like it.

Thanks Exelante. I'm thinking I may of had a bug? No one else in the household did but had it coming out the other end too (sorry tmi) but overall had been feeling pretty lousy. Hopefully this week will bring better things and more weightless yay :)

Well, every cloud has a silver lining!

Day 10 - still going well.

Did a firm express workout DVD yesterday, and my muscles feel a bit stiff this morning. Although I have just read a thread saying take it easy the first couple of weeks or your body goes into starvation mode and hangs on to fat - so that sounds like a good excuse to chill out!!

Got a massive zit on my chin - nice - but I think my dark circles are ever so slightly lighter, might be wishful thinking.

Would appear weight is all going from boobs - typical! OK, need to lose weight all over, but bottom is more of a priority.

lol well they do say you lose weight on your boobs first of all... which is terrible news for some one who has small ones like me!! lol

good to see your doing well exelante =D

It would be nice if we could pick what area the weight came off

Well done on a fab weight loss exelante!!!

I have to admit I fell of the wagon but lost 7lb in my first week so I'm made up! Getting back on track now. Fingers crossed for next week.

How are you getting on?
:)

Week 2 weigh in - 3lbs off

So that is 15lbs in 2 weeks - pretty good!

Been a tough week. Had a proper gurgly tummy on Wednesday evening - really, really noisy - so I had some philly light (the only low carb item in my fridge - and guess what? It has citric acid in it - only read the ingredients after I'd eaten it) to see if that would settle it. Did a bit, and so went to bed.

But now got problems with (TMI) - poo. Had been taking benefibre, and all was going ok, but now seem to have the runs. It is not nice! Have ordered some psyllium husks, so I hope they will help.

Now got soups and more shakes - must say, I am quite impressed. Didn't think I would like the soup at all, but had mushroom and veg ones so far and they are OK - too creamy if anything, so added more water. Was craving savoury, so it is helping a lot. And I had the strawberry and vanilla shakes - both really nice.

Today is banana shake, thai chicken soup and tomato and basil soup - then I have tried everything. Favourite is still chocolate shake with coffee and ice - yum!

Have a good week everyone

xx

Hi Exelante. You're weight loss is brilliant. We both started at the same time so I'll be following you for inspiration!

Thats a great 2 week loss :D
Well done :D

hi exelante well done on your losses, seems like you are doing really well and in the right frame of mind to really nail this!

Well done on week 2 loss! I've got weighin tonight!!

Start weight 16 stone 6.5 lbs

3.5 off with WW
Start LL 29.4.13 16st 3 lbs
WK 1 - 8lbs
WK2 -

Total 11.5 lbs

Hi

Thanks for all your support. Weigh in this morning and 5lbs off - had to get on and off the scales a couple of times to check. Had a sneaky weigh in mid week, and had put on half a pound, so totally amazed. 20lbs in 3 weeks.

Having tummy trouble though. Got some psyllium husks on Wednesday, so have been taking 2 a day. Things have been - TMI alert - very loose - ie liquid. Yesterday had a proper poo - yay. But this morning back to explosive liquid. Son is at a football tournament this afternoon and I am helping out on the tea and coffee stand - long way from the single loo! EEK!!

TOTM too - all going wrong at the moment! Not sure what to do about the poo situation - thrilled to be losing so much weight, but something is not right somewhere. It is officially the food week, so I think I will eat - wasn't going to, but hopefully it will help.

So, very happy with weight loss, not so much with explosive bottom :(

hmm, the husks should be working to regulate you, whether you're constipated or got diahorrea but it doesnt sound like they're doing their job :( Not sure what else to suggest.

I hope the psyllium husks are working a bit better for you :)
Im sure the capsules says on the tub to have 3 yimes a day.
I have never taken that much but sometimes take them twice a day :)

Well the good news is that my tummy has calmed down. Still have mad gurgling noises when I have shake or bar.

Weight loss this week - 2lbs, but I have been on my "feed" week, so I guess this is OK. So 16 stone exactly today - 1 stone 8lbs off in 4 weeks. And the moral of this story is not to weigh mid week. Weighed myself on Thursday and I had put on a 1lb, which was not much fun. So happy to have got 2lbs off this week.

Struggling a bit at the moment, it is lovely and sunny which to me just signals BBQ and chilled white wine. But managing to stick with it, still got so much weight to lose.

Need to get on with doing some exercise. My scales also measure body fat, and although my weight is going down, my fat isn't. Typical!!

Well done!

Back