Total Solution 5 stone to lose - how did that happen???

2lb loss is fab on aamw :D
Well done :D

2lb is better off than on...well done

Weigh in today - 2lbs off. Feel really disappointed, was hoping for more.

But, I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred this week, so I am telling myself it is because of muscle gain - honest! Coke zero and boullion are a constant, so I am thinking I might need to go back to basics and do water with no extras. And total weight loss is 1st 10lbs, so I need to focus on the bigger picture.

Just feel very down with it all - the sun is shining, BBQ smells from the neighbours, and my life has been so focussed on food as a treat, reward, something to do, really feel like I am missing out.

That's good. You should be pleased. 2lb is 2lb nearer goal. I've only lost 2lb a week for the last 4 weeks but am just thankful my weight is going down. Well done for doing the 30 day shred - it's really difficult. I started it a couple of years ago but found it too hard!

Well done on your 2lb loss...you have to look at the fact it is a massive success! It's a loss you should never be disappointed as you have done so well

2lb of fat.
4 packs of butter.
Its gone.

Your body will be adjustjng to the exercises. Keep it up, and it will balance itself out in the end :D

2lb of fat.
4 packs of butter.
Its gone.

Your body will be adjustjng to the exercises. Keep it up, and it will balance itself out in the end :D

Marge is right. This is a good positive wy to view your loss. I only do 2lb a week and am really pleased with this. It all adds up!

Weigh in today - a whopping 6lbs off!! I am absolutely amazed. So 2 stone and 2lbs off in 6 weeks - brilliant!

Down to a size 18 work skirt and everything is just fitting better. Feel healthier, not a struggle to get off the sofa anymore, and it is not accompanied by the sound "oooff" when I stand up!

So 3 stone to go. Been having protein when I feel I need it, and my treats are a good black coffee and coke zero. With the odd bowl of sugar free jelly occasionally.

30 day shred might have become 6 days then lose interest. Joints were feeling it a bit.

Exante rocks!!!

A fantastic loss this week :D

Well done - 6lb is brilliant!

Back