5 week challenge

Hi diary, well still 100% tfr so feeling proud of myself. yet another temptation last night. went to the cinema then every1 else had kfc. I know it will all be worth it.
been shopping today and brought some low fat sauces, tuna etc. basically things that will keep till refeed. ive even made space for my own little shelf in the kitchen cupboards where all my low fat stuff will be. get closer to weigh in, not as excited as last week as know it wont be as much but still cant wait. x x

I have weigh in 2moro morning and im so excited. I dont think Ive lost much but anything will be great. only 2lbs till Ive lost a stone.
Went to a friends party last night and was worried that I would feel strange not eating or drinking but infact I felt fine, told every1 that I was dieting and they were fine with it, no1 even tried to tempt me.
today Im cleaning the whole house and chucking out loads of stuff that I dont need.
have a good day all x x

Best of luck for tomorrow :) How's Wobble Away going? I'm somewhat tempted by the thought of joining a class, what's it like?

Is it okay to do on such a low-cal diet?

Hi, Jenny . Good luck with your challenge. I'm sure you'll knock off the pounds in double quick time.

:) I loved refeed week,I found that it was a lot harder in terms of knowing what to eat and preparing that than being TFR, but it's a good transition to normal eating. Best of luck!

well only 3 more days until my first meal :) the last couple of weeks has gone so fast. think I will have the bar instead of a drink first on day 1 of refeed as really want to chew. lol. woke up this morning with awful pains in my tummy, it was af arriving but was so painful. dont know if its anything to do being on LT. bad news is that I always weigh in at least 4lbs heavier when its totm so im praying it does not affect my final tfr weigh in. right off on the school run. have a good day all x x

Back