• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5 Years to go..... Be at Target when I am 40 -15 stone (184 lbs to loose 24 lbs gone)

jules1981

Gold Member
S: 25st0lb C: 19st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 5st5lb(21.43%)
Porridge with strawberries

Nectarine

Jacket pot with beans and salad -tom, lettuce and cucumber

Sweet sugar free ( 1 syn)

Lolly ( 2.5 syns)

satsuma

1 cold beef burger and 1 new pot!

plum

Crisps ( 4 syns)

Mugshot

ham, egg and pink salmon salad-with new pot lettuce, cherry tom, cucumber, celery and red cabbage and mustard ( 1 syn)

The rest of my auntie fruit desert (2 syns)

Hea coconut milk

Heb 35g oats

Syns 10/25

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BlowFish

S: 103kg C: 97kg G: 75kg BMI: 37.4 Loss: 6kg(5.86%)
Well done, Jules. That is a major project you have started there, but I love the way that you have set the goals! I will cross my fingers for your - and keep an eye on this thread. I go for around 1/2 lb a week as I want to take it slow...
The starving-feeling days are so difficult to avoid, but I hope you managed, cause that is going to make you feel so proud tomorrow :) Good luck!

SarahMP

Do you have the coconut milk from a carton?

Looks like your doing great and fab steps! I wore my Fitbit yesterday and ended u with a tan line

jules1981

Gold Member
Well done, Jules. That is a major project you have started there, but I love the way that you have set the goals! I will cross my fingers for your - and keep an eye on this thread. I go for around 1/2 lb a week as I want to take it slow...
The starving-feeling days are so difficult to avoid, but I hope you managed, cause that is going to make you feel so proud tomorrow :) Good luck!
I know... but I have time to do it rather than do silly crash diets :) which I have done before 500 cal a day for me is not healthy. With my ME i need as much energy as I can get and hopefully with SW I am eating lots of healthy foods it may help rather than eating the junk. I loose 1- 1/2 a lbs a week too hun once I get going... slow and steady wins the race they say. I am hoping for a good loss this week as its my first week. Ideally I would like to loose 3-5 lbs but we will see on fri. I am normally a daily weigher ( naughty I know... but cant get out of the habit!) But my WW sales just say error at the min as I am to heavy so I am still over 23.7, but the SW group scales and my scales there can be 4 lbs + difference so for now as i Cant weigh daily we go with the SW ones on a fri :)

My first goal is to loose is be 23 stone by 4 th July as it when I go up to Scotland to see a friend :) Thats 8 week away, I think 11 lbs in 8 weeks is ok to start with :)

I know I am so pleased I didn't give in yesterday and just eat crisps! GO ME!!!!!!!

Thanks for popping by xxxxx

jules1981

Gold Member
Do you have the coconut milk from a carton?

Looks like your doing great and fab steps! I wore my Fitbit yesterday and ended u with a tan line
Yep my coconut milk is from the carton... I am not sure how much is a HEA but I have been using the same carton since Sat and its a 1L carton so at the most I am having 200 ish mls of it a day its yummy.

I NEED to get my fitbit sorted out. Not done as many steps today. Yay for sunshine, although its not as nice here today.

xxxxxxx

jules1981

Gold Member
So mental health wise hasn't been the best day/night. Last night I woke DH up as i was hallucinating that people were pulling my hair and in people i mean this devils arm that when I am in psychosis i think are trying to get me and my son :( I am so tired we went to soft play this morning for an hour we then went to tesco-to get quark and a few other bits and I am now in bed. My carer is with my son they are watching a dino DVD.

BUT food wise I am on track and have tea planned and so far not starving like I was yesterday.

xxxxx

SarahMP

It says coconut milk isn't a healthy extra. Almond milk is, so I don't know why coconut milk isn't?

I hope you feel better Hun. No advice but try rest and hopefully it will improve xx

jules1981

Gold Member
^^ Thanks hun, well I am on my last carton of it :) I wont buy any more if its not a HEA Thank you xxxx

I slept on and off this afternoon and got up to do tea DH is going to wash up once DS is in bed :) so I am staying put in bed for this eve already had a bath and in my PJ`s the cat is curled up on the bed with me :)

xxxxx

jules1981

Gold Member
Day 5

Strawberries and a aldi cherry yog (1/2 syn)

Salad with lettuce, tom, celery, cue, beetroot ( 1/2 a syn) and honey smoked salmon ( 1 syn)

chicken stirfry with soya sauce with pepper, , magneto, bean sprouts , corn on the cob, chilli and broccoli with cauliflower rice instead of normal rice.

apple and necterine

HEA coconut milk

HEB

250 mls coffee

1 L sugar free squash

500 mls water

300 mls green tea and lemon

Syns 2/25

xxxx

Trefoil

Gold Member
S: 15st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8lb(3.76%)
Found you!
Your diary looks great! As do your goals etc :)
I'm sure that you will do really well- you seem really focused.

Ruth
X

jules1981

Gold Member
THANK you hun xxxx

RIGHT went to my voluntary work this morning and that went well then went to next and bought some new shoes http://www.next.co.uk/g57100s4#431115 for when I go up to Scotland... I want to wear them for my Birthday meal IF i am 23.7 by then It son the 29 th May so have a few weeks to loses the lbs for that

xxxx

jules1981

Gold Member
Day 6

Strawberries-was in a rush to get to my voluntary group... ended up being 10 mins early
I worry about being late so much!

Magic pancakes with a satsuma, apple and banana

Ham and egg salad with spinach, cheese (2.5 syns), red cabbage, smoky beetroot ( 1 syn), toms and cucumber

HEA almond milk

HEB 30g oats

Syns 3/25

700 mls coffee

1L water

500 mls sugar free squash

xxxx

jules1981

Gold Member
My scales weigh me :) I was 23 10 which means I have only lost 1/2 lbs BUT they weigh me before I was to heavy :( so happy now :) A BIG scale Victory :)

jules1981

Gold Member
Weigh in in a bit eek!! xxxx

jules1981

Gold Member
I lost 7 lbs 1/2 a stone yay :) xxxxx

Trefoil

Gold Member
S: 15st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8lb(3.76%)
I lost 7 lbs 1/2 a stone yay :) xxxxx
That is fab well done :) I hope that you are really pleased! Your diary has been great!

Ruth
X

jules1981

Gold Member
Thank you guys xxxx