50.5lbs gone forever !!!!!

sazzy34

Gold Member
With my 9lb ( huge) loss from ww then starting cambridge Diet and losing 41.5lbs ( woohoo)
I have now lost the grand total of .......50.5lbs I think today is my first big reality check of having lost weight.
People have been commenting and to be honest I just couldn`t see it, even dropping clothes sizes didn`t seem as though it was real.

But I have just tried on my OLD WEIGHT trousers and OMG I got a shock lol. I think Billy Smart may ask for them back to make his circus tent lol.

Do you know what " I really can do this" x x :D

CONGRATULATIONS that really is an amazing weight loss you've done FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

I am still finding it hard to see a difference in myself and i have lost 3.5 stone now.
As you say people comment but u don't see it yourself.
Hopefully my head will catch up soon
peachy
x
and well done on the loss so far - fantastic result

Brilliant! Really good idea trying on old clothes, def makes reality real!

Well done on your ongoing achievement!

Thanks everyone, couldn`t have done it without your support, got a really warm glow now.

Amazing! You are an inspiration - how long did that take?

Started towards end of June lost 19lbs in a couple of weeks and then took the scenic route for a few weeks only losing 1lb a week.
But its been about 13 weeks I think.

Hello Sarah , you have done so well to lose that much . 23.5 to go , won't be long ! Good luck !

That is truly a great achievement - I have changed my mood to inspired (though still chilly!) in your honour!!!

congratulations. well done :D

I may have to review my target when I get there as it still leaves my BMI overweight, but as this is only a guideline I will see how I feel when I get there lol

Back