50lbs by christmas challenge

RachealG21

I am setting myself a challenge to lose 50lbs OR get into a size 14/16 by xmas

the reason I have set the dress size side of things is because I am working out A LOT and my PT is focussing on losing fat and gaining some muscle so the overall losses may not be great but they will be fat not muscle!

Feel free to join me

RachealG21 - 0/50

Count me in, I only started this week but determined to shift the pounds ;o)

I want to lose 50lbs by Christmas and hopefully a bit more so please count me in as well:)

Okay, let's make a list......
RachealG21 0/50
Traymanda 0/50
Mini 0/50
Angie-bum 0/50
Baby_cakes 0/50

Anyone else want to join, copy the list and paste in the reply and add your name :)

Last edited:
Okay, let's make a list......
RachealG21 0/50
Traymanda 0/50
Mini 0/50
Angie-bum 0/50

Anyone else want to join, copy the list and paste in the reply and add your name :)

Haha, was just about to do this! thanks! Angie, are you a former exante-er? I recognise you..

How is everyone getting on? I had a blip last night, me and Oh went out on the town to celebrate being baby free for the weekend and I had a takeaway and goodness, my stomach hurts so much today, back with it today though, heads in the right place and just waiting for the gym to open!

Yes - I am in please! 50lbs my Xmas would be awesome - although I'd settle for 3 stone by new year! (42lbs in 20 weeks!)

Hi Racheal....Yup have faffed with exante going from 17-15 stone several times. Am determined to break that cycle and be at goal by Christmas :)

10lbs off first weigh in :)

RachealG21 0/50
Traymanda 0/50
Mini 0/50
Angie-bum 10/40
Baby_cakes 0/50

well done angie!!! sorry I haven't been present much, got final exams to do so will be quiet for the next 3 weeks or so, but rest assured I'm still trucking along

Me too! I fully expect to have lost 50 by Christmas, but won't be posting losses along the way as I'm not weighing! I have got stuck psychologically when going down from one stone to another, this way I don't know I'm doing it :) see u here at Christmas and hopefully we can have a 50lb loss as our Christmas presant :)

angie-bum said:
RachealG21 0/50
Traymanda 0/50
Mini 0/50
Angie-bum 10/40
Baby_cakes 0/50

Please can I join you ladies, I have been on and off different diets for the last year it seems. But finally in the right mind set and tomorrow is the start of a new me !! I will be staring tomorrow and after lots of research am looking forward to it.
I would love to lose 50 lb or more by Xmas.

Good luck all. Xx

Can I join too? 50lb would be fantastic although I'd settle for 40lb. I have started doinng some excercise regime 3-4 weeks ago and eating more sensibly. Will update on a monthly basis. :)

Hi Racheal , Can I join your challenge too . god id love 50lb off for xmas. I started Weight watchers on 7/8/12. ans just got my first silver 7 last night. im chuffed to bits. im hoping this is me on track cause this id my fifth time joining WW. Good luck to everyone. xx

Back