52 weeks, 52 lbs

Auburn

x x x
The title says it all really.. there's 52 weeks in a year, I am going to lose 52 lbs in 2012.

Week 1 - 5th January
Great start - I took this week as a holiday :p Reason being, it was my birthday and I was being wined and dined by my other half. Harvester for chicken, baked potato and salad, and a glass of rose. Nice :)

Week 2 - 12th January
-1lb
(51 lbs to go)

Feeling motivated and on track :)

Week 3 - 19th January
-1/2 lb
(50.5 lbs to go)

Hmm. I know, I know, a loss is a loss... But I felt skinnier, I felt it would be more off than that. To be frank, I felt like I'd have got into the 18st bracket, but no, not this week. 19st 3. *sigh*
I can't pretend I wasn't disappointed! But... It's not dissuading me. I will have my bacon sandwich tomorrow morning (it's a work thing..) and I have made a very tasty looking mince & veg thing for lunch, and plan on chicken stirfry for tea. Not derailed, still on that train :)

Week 4 - 26th January
-1.5 lbs
(49 lbs to go)

Happy days!
That's with a Nandos, proper Sunday roast, Chinese buffet & Burns Supper. Busy social week...

Plans for next week, socially... just the one meal out. Should be ok. :)

Last edited:
Week 5 - 2nd February
-0.5 lbs
(48.5 lbs to go)

Happy to see a loss, but was hoping for a bit more to be honest. Oh well, will try and concentrate extra hard this week coming up and really get a good loss next week.
Out for Thai for our anniversary tomorrow, but other than that, I'm in complete control of my mouth... :)

Week 6 - 9th February
I didn't get to WI - I fell on the ice, twisted my knee, and couldn't barely walk. Struggled to get home...
(48.5 lbs to go)

Week 7 - 16th February
-2lbs
(46.5 lbs to go)
I've decided I probably need a change of direction... SW is good, but I am struggling to limit myself to the syns, and feeling quite out of control and miserable. I don't like the group I attend, the consultant really seems to just be after my money. I tell you, I don't think she would be able to tell you my name. Last week, with my knee, I text, called, called the landline.. No answers, I left a message on the landline, and no reply. When I've had "issues" with the plan and spoken to her, she's said "stick to the plan, it'll come off next week"... I don't know what I am paying her for!
So.. I didn't go to my class. I will go to a WW class on Monday, and see how I feel with that group. If I like it, great. If I don't, I'm a home-weigher..
Anyway, I weighed at home tonight, and I was 2lb down from last time I weighed at home...!

I have a similar problem with my sw lady, nothing has been explained properly and I always feel like she hasn't got time to speak to me :(

Auburn said:
Week 6 - 9th February
I didn't get to WI - I fell on the ice, twisted my knee, and couldn't barely walk. Struggled to get home...
(48.5 lbs to go)

Week 7 - 16th February
-2lbs
(46.5 lbs to go)
I've decided I probably need a change of direction... SW is good, but I am struggling to limit myself to the syns, and feeling quite out of control and miserable. I don't like the group I attend, the consultant really seems to just be after my money. I tell you, I don't think she would be able to tell you my name. Last week, with my knee, I text, called, called the landline.. No answers, I left a message on the landline, and no reply. When I've had "issues" with the plan and spoken to her, she's said "stick to the plan, it'll come off next week"... I don't know what I am paying her for!
So.. I didn't go to my class. I will go to a WW class on Monday, and see how I feel with that group. If I like it, great. If I don't, I'm a home-weigher..
Anyway, I weighed at home tonight, and I was 2lb down from last time I weighed at home...!

My old sw consultant was like that. Now I just do it from home although that's partly due to time restrictions etc. what are you using your syns on that's making you go over? Is it that you're craving crap? X

Back