56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Well, thanks everyone... just a few minutes on Minimins and i feel great again... :D Ready for the day, don't feel fed up anymore... just motivated, happy and really looking forward to the future xxx :D

((((HUGS)))

Great tracey, that's what's it all about :)

i KNOW you can do it... stay focused and just do one day at a time..

Sarah xx

hey everyone. sorry i vanished. i suddenly attacked the bathroom with a vengeance and while i was in the mood... so four hours later i suddenly feel very very peculiar. realise that it's after 2, i haven't had a pack yet and i feel like i'm going to fall over... so i've been asleep. however it's now four and i haven't had my second pack yet and feel a little like i'm going to fall over... but since i have water in front of me i'm going to finish that and then search out a tetra. and then stop drinking as i get weighed in a couple of hours, ha. still. i must have been burning off fat by the lb!!

abz xx

I was feeling like that abz, when I was at asda, as I had first shake real early this morning, felt really weak and dizzy, just had shake now and some hot water.

Afternoon Angels!
Sorry your having a rough day Tracey... and a cold day Moti...

I'm good. I *think* I might possibly be in ketosis! At least I was full of energy today! Had an extra lecture today so instead of my plan to walk back and have me shake during the hours between my 2 normal ones I ended up staying on campus... which meant sipping my water in the cafe. There was the whole 'aren't you eating' question (I didn't bring any money), followed by 'I'll lend you some' (Its okay, I have stuff at home I should have)... then nodding, a thoughtful look and 'your not trying to lose weight are you'... with 'You never eat!' by someone else... Bleugh! And this is only day 6! I don't want to tell people about CD... yet.... I want to actually lose a bit first - but I can see if becoming an issue sooner or later... bring on week three and the bars!

Is it really windy where everyone else is? I swear walking around today has really been a mission - especially with attempting to dodge the newly formed ponds everywhere!

Abz - good luck with your WI tonight. And Tracey you'll have done great this week too. Its my first tomorrow :D

Evening Angels,

You may have seen my post on the main forum. I have just had my first official WI with my CDC and I have lost...

ONE STONE AND FIVE POUNDS

in one week. I can't believe it!!! So I only have 9lbs left til I've lost 2 stone. Hoping to do it in about 3 weeks :) fingers crossed!

xxx

OMG wannabslim, that is just incredible, I am sooooooo happy for you.. I felt fired up today anyway and now I feel even more so..

Well done :)

Sarah xxx

:) glad its fired you up hun! just goes to show that CD really is a unique diet! would never have lost it that fast any other way... probably not even if I had been ill :D happy days, now everyone let's keep going, we can and WILL get to goal, together!

xxx

Add your Christmas goal weight loss Wannabslim :)

Diet4-40 1lb loss = 24lbs to go

Wannabslim 19lbs loss = 9lbs to go woooo hoooo :)

Ahhhaaa... do you think its worth re-setting my goal... as it would be amazing if I could lose 2 and a half stone altogether, as that would take me to 10.7 and final CD goal!? So:

Wannabslim 19lbs loss = 16lbs to go :)

Sounds like a brilliant idea... well done again lovely, it really is amazing :)

Sarah x

awww shucks guys, thanks so much Sarah! And yep I most certainly do feel on top of the world jJonsie! Sending positive vibes to you guys and everyone else!!! xxx

I certainly need positive vibes - since my weigh in on sat i ate for scotland on sat and sun - back on track today though feeling positive after reading everyones posts. x x well done again

I weigh on a Thursday - can i join?

Great thread - Hi am hoping for about 20lbs off by Christmas as am due to go to sunny Fuerteventura for a week. I went back to CD last Thursday after putting it off for about 6 weeks!! I told the CDC not to tell me how much i weighed but instead to tell me how much i have lost each week! I figure i need to lose at least 20lbs (to start) so will be brave and ask my weight when i have lost it

Evening alllllll :) Hope you've had a lovely Monday..

Wannabslim - OH MY GIDDY GOD!! That is bloooming amazing, you must be well chuffed. Good on ya girl!

Well, i've been wondering around the shops all day and bought some wrapping paper for Christmas prezzies, I'm soo fussy, it's got to match my deccies lol Saddo!

Bought my OH a Cadbury's advent calendar today too... :) So, as long as I can open it, he can eat it... that's fair! Oh and i've bought lots of sweeties for my mam and dad's stockings, so i'm going to wrap them before the urge takes over lol

How are you all this evening?

Morning everyone!!!

Wannabslim - omfg!!! That is trully amazing!!! You should be really proud of youself cuz u deserve it!
And I think you can definately lose another stone before x-mas! - you might even get to your target weight!!

For me... judging by my breath this morning I am definately in ketosis!!! I never knew having bad breath could be so exiting! Its day 7 and in 13 hours time I'll be going to see cdc. I'm really proud I have had nothing but shakes, soups and water... but I'm going to have to try harder next week to make sure I get all three in every day :(
Does anyone else find this hard? Hopefully if I pick up some tetras it'll be easier. I'm hoping the scales say somewhere between 16-16.3... actually I'm hoping the scales say 9.7 and that my body miraculously shrinks to that size during the day, I dont think thats likely - but a girl can dream ;)

... talking about dreams... last night I dreamt I was being eaten by a cute fluffy kitten... scary!!!

wannabeslim!! well done on that loss hon. good grief!!

i weighed in last night and lost 4.25lbs last night :) really chuffed. i usually get between 2 and 3 and this last couple of weeks i've done much better :) so really glad. am expecting a bit of a naff loss next week though, ha.

and it really is time we rejuvinated this list!!

Abz - 7.5down, 20.5 to go :D
Wannabslim 19lbs loss = 16lbs to go :)

and i promise i haven't put myself at the top because of ego, it's because of the alphabet so we can find ourselves when the list is long :D sorry. ex-librarian :S

well done on hitting ketosis randomgurl. that's great :D good luck with wi tonight.

abz xx

Back