56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Abz - great loss hun!! Thats fantastic - and nearly halfway to your goal too!!!

Its a shame we aren't a CD team, just Abz and Wannabslim alone would have smashed everyone else this week... though actually wannabslim probably could have done it by herself ;)

Just wanted to post an extra bit of yayness - I put on a top today that I'm *sure* was a little bit tight before (I haven't worn it in a few months)... and it fit great! Better than that its a 16 (though I think a biggish 16) - so no matter what the scales say tonight I'm happy and smiling!

Right - off too give my teeth -another- brush before classes!

Have a good day everyone!

Well done abz, good result!!
I got my heating back now, the bloke came at 8 am this morning.
Hope everyones ok today, Im still motivated, hope to lose at least 4 pounds this week, get weighed on Saturday, can't wait. I feel like my whole life is revolved around this diet. sad as sad can be.
Sarah - what are you all charting? weight loss as a whole or weekly loss>?

Morning all...

Abz - Well done hun, great loss! Ohhh everyone is doing really really well... give yourselves a pat on the back girls.. marvellous!

Randomgurl - Oohh Ketosis.... it's great isn't it! Lol - you're added to my facebook hun, nice to put a face to the name, and you're beautiful! Also, well done on your top... makes a big difference!

Beachbum - hi hun, sorry... i didn't say hello to you. lol at your style for wanting to know your weight at the end, that's great idea! :p good luck hunni

Wannabslim - You must still be on a high from that FAB weight loss ;) :D I'm STILL chuffed for you.

Sarah??? How you doing hun? Hope you're having a good day (hugs)

Well, my second weigh in today.. i deffo don't think i've lost the 6lbs I want to (jumping on and off my own scales wanting the damn things to move!!) but let's hope the cdc's scales show differently lol Hope you all have a good day.

Good luck Randomgurl for tonights weigh- in ;) you can do it!!

i do have facebook but i don't really use it.

have just had my first strawberry tetra.... not something i'm going to repeat. it tasted like a combination of chalk, bubblegum and that rank crusha syrup stuff... ew.

abz xx

Great thread - Hi am hoping for about 20lbs off by Christmas as am due to go to sunny Fuerteventura for a week. I went back to CD last Thursday after putting it off for about 6 weeks!! I told the CDC not to tell me how much i weighed but instead to tell me how much i have lost each week! I figure i need to lose at least 20lbs (to start) so will be brave and ask my weight when i have lost it

Hi Beachbum, sorry it's taken me ages to reply, you are very welcome, we are a fun bunch and this thread has been really inspiring :)

Moti, we put our weekly weight loss and then how much we have to lose to reach our Christmas goal, for some it is 2 stones and others have slightly different ones.

Hope you are all having a great day, I can't beleive it but the sun is shining here!!! Must get out for a long walk this afternoon..

Had one hot choc shake and 1/2 litre of water... must get glugging :)

Lot's of love to you all,

Sarah xx

P.S. will add those of you who have it to facebook when I get home later, I'm at work now :eek:

My addy is [email protected]

i weighed in last night and lost 4.25lbs last night :) really chuffed. i usually get between 2 and 3 and this last couple of weeks i've done much better :) so really glad. am expecting a bit of a naff loss next week though, ha.

Well done abz... that is magic, i am hoping for the same kind of lose this week, fingers crossed :)

Sarah xx

Not til saturday, but I need to lose 4 or 5 to keep on track for my Christmas goal... i had a rubbish week last week, but no excuses this week, I have been SS'ing all the way :)

Sarah x

Hello ladies,

I really need to try to get my head back into this. I did really well at first then had a holiday and thought i could diet while just maybe having a little bit of meat or egg or even salad, then probably anything Atkins - and so it goes on.
I've just had a week off my diet and put weight on.
I haven't got much to go but I really wanted to reach BMI 25.
Secretly I wanted to go half a stone under so I'd never again go above 10 stone. Is that achievable or not? I don't know.
Could i join you and try to lose these last 9 (or maybe 16 lb) by Christmas?

x

of course you can honey. and of course you can do it!! just post on here. we chinwag all day to stop us from falling off the wagon :D

abz xx

Hello ladies,

I really need to try to get my head back into this. I did really well at first then had a holiday and thought i could diet while just maybe having a little bit of meat or egg or even salad, then probably anything Atkins - and so it goes on.
I've just had a week off my diet and put weight on.
I haven't got much to go but I really wanted to reach BMI 25.
Secretly I wanted to go half a stone under so I'd never again go above 10 stone. Is that achievable or not? I don't know.
Could i join you and try to lose these last 9 (or maybe 16 lb) by Christmas?

x

You are very welcome Heffa - and yes i think it is totally possible, my sister has lost 3 stones with LL and she got 7lbs under her weight so she has something to 'play with' in maintainance.. You will inspire us all with your amazing weight loss so far...

What is your WI day? Just add your weight loss and how much you have left til your xmas goal. :)

Welcome to the Christmas Angels :cupid:

Sarah xx

Abz's is right we really keep eachother on the straight and narrow..

My pleasure Moti and may I say what an attractive bunch of girlies we all are too.. goodness we'll all be doing the marks and spencers adverts at this rate.. someone will sign us up lmao :)

Sarah x

god. those per una adverts last christmas. i just wanted to be them. trying things on and knowing that if it looked crap it wasn't my fault. the clothes were crap, ha. not my body. this christmas could be the christmas for me twirling around like a loon in the womenswear department :D

abz xx

Back