56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

yes, its good to speak to the same group of ppl each day, I like it!!
M&S lmao!!
I really think, at this rate, we'll ALL reach our goals!!

In the words of Bob the builder and Barack Obama...

'can we do it, yes we can!!!'

lol :)

Sarah x

hi all
sorry i haven't been on for a while but a little stressed to say the least only lost 1.5lb this week could be TOTM hoefully but als ate chicken this week as well !!!
hopefully do better next week
23.5lbs to go !!

Yes we can do this, we can and we will...

lol - great bunch here Heffa, welcome aboard!

Gailt - don't stress honey, a loss is still a great thing! If you've had that bad a week, a loss of 1.5 is FAB! so... glad to see you again xx

Hey angels,
Just a quck post before I raid my cd supply -- have any of you seen the fat blobs?

If you haven't when you lose 'just' 1lb - this is what your actually losing:

http://www.mypetfat.com/images/th_1lb.jpg
(Its a to scale model)

Losing that you should be proud!

Just had a look at that random, and its gross innit, to think of all that stuff in your body.
All the more reason to stick at it.
I just found a pic of me when I was 9 stone when i was 24, its on my fridge! Strange that at that time I STILL moaned at my thighs!! maybe im just never happy......

Hope i am using the right list!!

Abz - 7.5down, 20.5 to go :D
Diet4-40 1lb loss = 24lbs to go
Wannabslim 19lbs loss = 16lbs to go :)

Claireg1977- 7 down, 21 to go!!

I know, its pretty gross! I'm thinking I might ask santa for one to keep me motivated!
Hi heffa and beachbum (eeps, I didn't see you before :( ), grab a seat n get comfy!!!
Tracey - you'll do just fine on your weight loss!
Sarah you too should be fine - especially with the walking too!
Actually everyones doing great - I have a lot to live up too! :D
So today my stomachs really hurt! At first it was like hunger, then just a wierd pain, stabbing and further up like how I'd imagine heartburn.... so god knows what that was about. I think If someone would have offered me food there and then I would have took it! But I've had my mushroom soup now... my housemate was laughing at me pulling faces while I ate it so I dont think i'll be ordering one of those again.
Oooo! and I've decided that 28lbs in 6 weeks might be a little hard (thats nearly 5lbs a week! :eek: )... so, i'm going to use what I weighed in sept as my starting weight just so I can keep up with alla you :p - though If I've gone up, i'm going to say its -obviously- the different scales and re-evaluate!

Quick question... do you guys top drinking water at a certain time before weigh in?

Hope i am using the right list!!

:wow: great weightloss claire... well done :)

I weigh 1st thing in the morning Randomgurl, my cdc doesn't weigh me, and i do a wee 1st lol

Sarah xx

what do u do tracey?

Before, when I used to weigh myself it was butt naked, first thing, after pee but before shower (wetairs heavier - lol!)

Well, when I compulsively unofficially weigh myself it's always after i've had a wee, and trying not to drink too much before weigh in... drink as much water as I can the day before I weigh..

It's daft lol but... if we think it helps then go for it.

I always want to get my head around doing nothing different tho, because I weigh what I weigh... never that simple tho hehe, well... off now to get weighed, will be back by 7 ish hopefully.... please make is 6lbs,, please please please!! :D I'm begging lol

Well, i've lost 3lbs this week :( really disappointed with that! I just don't get it... i'm over 22st and I only lose 3lbs in 2nd week? :( How? :( I feel as if i'm doing something wrong!!

Anyway... i'm going to exercise like mad this week or i'll never get to be under 20 stone by Christmas :( I don't think it's achievable now anyways :(

On a good note, I bought some soups this week, and just had a Chicken and Mushroom - it was REALLY nice! Oh it felt soooo good to have something warm and I could feel it going down... lovely! :D

TraceyR - 3lbs loss = 31lbs to go:rolleyes:

Tracey, what other diet would you have lost 11lbs in 2 weeks, look at like that , and you will realise how well you have done, dont be downhearted, you have done great.

Hi tracey,

Sorry to hear you are feeling down about your weight loss babes, I know it doesn't feel a lot but you have still lost 11lbs in 2 weeks!!!

And on this diet there will be weeks when you just drop half a stone or 5lbs... Promise xxxx

Keep it up and you'll see it shift.

Thanks Penny and Sarah, I know you're right...

I just really wish I was under 20st, it means soo soo much to me, I guess I'm impatient. I know you're right, and no matter what - it's still a loss and a closer step to getting under 20st.

When I'm FINALLY under 20st I don't mind how slowly it comes off, i'll be on the right street!

So.. i'm sorry for the moan (again this week) but i swear, once i get to 19st 13lbs you'll never hear me moan about even a 1lb a week... lol you'll have my permission to kick my butt to kingdom come!

2st 3lbs to go..... COME ON! :D

Thanks guys, means a lot xx

Tracey - look at the blobs - you just lost 3 blobs... you go girl!!!!
Before you know it you'll be 19, then... well whatever your target weight is.

<now doesnt want to say mine - lol>

Back