56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Thanks Moti and Randomgurl - I feel better now... Paddy over!

You're right, 3 of those blobs is quite a bit :)

I hope you're right about next week Moti - I really, really do...

So.. anyway....

How's everyone else today? Hope you're all doing good and feeling great!! :)

Not too bad thanks luv. Tried to get as much water I could down me neck today. Even tho I hate it.
OH hid the scales cos they were calling me 3 times a day, getting silly it was!!
Next weigh in is Sat, are you drinking enough water Tracey>?

lol - i know what you mean about the scales, it gets compulsive...big time!

Good luck for Saturday hun xx

I usually drink 4 ltrs a day. My cdc told me that I should only be drinking between 2-3 ltrs a day tho, confused me last week but i've still been drinking 4.

Ive had a pretty good evening! I might be swapping my room in the halls (same house but twice as big room as one I have now - which is great as I have way too much stuff for this one!).

I got some bars off cdc, I dont think your meant to have them until week 3, but I had one tonight as a treat, then one more and some tetras for while I'm at college - so hopefully next week that will help me not miss meals.

Oh... and I weighed in! The scales worked for me!!! Last weigh in (at home, around 5 weeks ago) I was 16.10... I thinking this week *hopefully* I would be 16-16.3, and secretly I was not daring to hope, but thinking high 15's would be nice...

15.5!!! :D

I know part of thats been over the last month, and also because of different scales - but I'm well chuffed!!! I worked out losing 3lb per week I could be 14.1 for x-mas... really want 13.13, because that would just be amazing... but even if its less than that I'm still happy!

Well, well, well done!! WELL DONE!! Did i say, WELL DONE?!

Randomgurl, you must be dead chuffed! :D Good on you...

Ohh and lovely nice big room lol you're having a good day lol

Bars will be much easier for you to eat 'on the go' kinda thing. :) Glad for you hunni

Oh and fingers crossed you'll get your goal of 13.13 by Christmas, it'll be lovely for you. We'll cheer you on ;)

I am really happy! I just can't work out exactly where it went - lol!

Thanks tracey hun, and really you will get below the 20lb mark! - Some weeks will be good, some bad (though 3lbs not bad!) - but you will get there!

Anyway - everyone! I woke up early feeling both dehydrated and really needing a pee (how does what work?) - today is my first day on placement (on the job) so better early than late! Though I think i might try for a few more z's!

Random x

Abz - 7.5down, 20.5 to go :D
Diet4-40 1lb loss = 24lbs to go

Random - 19 loss = 23lbs to go!
TraceyR - 3lbs loss = 31lbs to go:rolleyes:

Wannabslim 19lbs loss = 16lbs to go :)
Claireg1977- 7 down, 21 to go!!

Morning all.
Good luck Random!
Just having a glass of hot water, then having a shake.
Its only 6 weeks till xmas! OMG!
Im 14.3 at the mo, Im hoping to be under 13 stone for christmas, is that too ambitious?

good morning everyone :)

tracey. 3lbs is good. that's a stone a month average. you'll have better weeks and you'll have worse weeks. this week is probably just your body getting used to the large amount it lose last week. keep at the four litres a day and you'll be sorted.

RG!! fantastic!! well done :D good luck on your first placement day.

i have had no water and am on my first coffee. porridge scheduled for around 10 before i have fire warden training *sigh*. how's everyone else doing?

abz xx

Morning Angels,

Wow RG that is great, wtg!!!

Keep on glugging the water Tracey, us bigger girls need more than the skinny ones, read some of the threads on here about it, Icemousse wrote an excellent one, it's where I got the pee'ing fat out quote from lol..

You are not being too ambitious Moti, you can do it, we all can..

I had a tiny blip last night, was pi**ed of with OH so went into the kitchen and started to eat cold baked beans my little one had left, but.... for the 1st time ever...I stopped myself!!! I glugged my water, brushed my teeth and moved on.. That would NOT have been possible for me 10 short weeks ago, I would have eaten the house..lol

I am in the zone diet wise and I have the Christmas Angels right here to share all this with, not sure I could do it without you guys xxxxx

Morning Christmas Angels...

My god, 6 weeks to go, and then what are we going to call ourselves? lol

Sarah - Well done honey, you done good stopping yourself :) Like you say, 10 short weeks ago and you wouldn't have.. we must be educating ourselves as we go along on this diet too. Glad you're in the zone -- i'm coming with you lol

Abz - enjoy your fire warden training :) hope it goes fast for you :)

Moti - Of Course it's achievable hun... Can you do it... YES YOU CAN!!

Well, i'm glugging away. I didn't drink much yesterday and had soup which is making me feel sickie this morning, so i'm not having a shake yet, just going to be glugging away.

Keep up the good work everyone, you're doing fan-daby-dosie! xx

My god, 6 weeks to go, and then what are we going to call ourselves? lol

I was thinking the same thing Tracey, I can't bear the thought of us not having this thread after Christmas :cry:

Let's 'smash' our Christmas Goal and then make new ones for the New Year..

Deffo!

I totally agree, we deffo will have to smash our goal and then change the name of the thread or something to... 51 days till Valentines lol And call ourselves Cupids Arrows or something lol

*I actually did count the days from Christmas days until Valentines.. lol I'm getting sadder by the minute!!* :D

Sarah, I know the CDC thinks i'm on 4 packs a day... but it's only once i'm managed to have all 4, i'm quite content on 3.. Do you think that's ok that i'm only on 3? I need to tell her next week...

Oh, and I'm going to change my goals... My bmi was 51 starting off, so I need goals to get it under 50 etc, then under 45, then under 40... I have no idea how much weight I need to lose to drop a point off the bmi scales. But... it's deffo a plus side that it's coming down.

(lmao - when I wrote PLUS SIDE then, I automatically typed in PLUS SIZE and had to delete LOL) I'm such a clot!

how tall are you tracey? if you are over 5foot 8inches then yes. you will need to have four packs or your body could go into starvation mode and hang onto the fat. if you are below this height though you should be fine with three.

fire warden training done and dusted and am now on my lunch break. then three short hours until i get to go to b and q. my ex-boyfriends dad (someone i really miss) told him when he was little that b and q stood for Big and Quiet. so it's been called that ever since :D :D hee.

off to there to get wood to make doors for the outside cupboards, polyfiller for some parts of the walls and a new bath seal as the one we have is shocking and water ends up coming into the living room down the side of the bath... not good...

abz xx

i deffo agree, we shall have a new thread after xmas, cos i love reading here and sharing it all, bad and good!
well done sarah - for stopping yourself, iron will power!!!

we could be the easter angels instead :)

and i managed to change my avatar so i'm a happy bunny. took me ages. file didn't want to upload...

abz xx

Hi allll...

Abz - I'm 5'6 hun, and shrinking! lol So, i should be ok on the 3 then, that's ok.. i'll tell her next week x thanks
Enjoy in 'big and quiet' lol

Moti - I totally agree with you... great thread.

I don't mind what we're called, or when the countdown is for... as long as we've got one ;)

Well, i'm on my 2nd litre today, but it's 3:40 and i've only just had my first shake.... I felt sickie up until now, and the soup from yesterday felt as if it was coming up.. sorry!

Hopefully everyone is good today? :D Happy days xx

glad you are feeling a wee bit better now tracey. and yes, at 5'6" you should be absolutely fine on 3. i'm 5'7 and i'm on three :) but remember you can have four if you have a hard day. i may have to do that myself today, ha.

abz xx

GUess what, today is the first day where I'm not craving food. Im not at all hungry and it feels great!
One thing though, I done the keto stick and its only turned slightly purple, do you think its cos im drinking so much? I hope im in ketosis, I can't see how i can't be as have not cheated???
Just off to work now,
speak soon
XX

Back