56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

honey, if it tinges even slightly pink then you are in ketosis. it can't turn pink without ketones being present. and if there's only one wee one then you should be in ketosis :) it should only be pale pink in any case, otherwise you aren't drinking enough. and you are supposed to test your first wee of the morning really. so try then and see what colour it goes :) usually darker then.

abz xx

Yup, even if its slightly pink you're in ketosis hun! Sorry I haven't been about the past couple of days Christmas Angels, have been moping about feeling poo as I feel constantly hungry and tired...

... but am sticking with it (kinda feel I have to after last weeks loss!) until I see my CDC and need to discuss my options with her.

I LOVE the idea of Cupid's Angels, and Easter Angels :) there might be even more angels to join the flight by then (after all the Christmas weight gains/new year resolutions!).

Has everyone had a good day?
xxx

Evening Angels,

Abz - thanks for the advice x

Moti - Well sounds like Ketosis as everyone is saying honey, nice one ;) I haven't got the sticks.... maybe I should get some ..

Wannabslim - Good on you hun, you stick with it, hang on in there. I'm not sure if it's this diet or not but I'm always in a bad mood :( and never feel like this so the diet must be playing hell with us!

Chin up chick, it's bound to get better xxx

Hi again
Said hello the day before yesterday (I think) then couldn't get the computer pages to load. pain.
I've got to get focused so will come on here and read your weekly successes if you don't mind, and maybe waffle on a bit. I think we dieters need all the support we can get.
I'm getting weighed on saturday so will see how much I've put on during my hols.
I get weighed by my CDC but my official weigh in is done at Boots ( so i can't cheat myself) on a Saturday morning. If i got weighed at home I'd probably stand on one leg, strip off, get my hair cut etc etc.

I'm 5ft 2.5". I started off at 15st 1 lb and have lost 4 1/2 stone.
I really need to do this.
x

ps.

I've loaded some really scarey photos on my gallery - first time ever. I never have my photo taken. I'm a happy person but am always miserable or scowling if someone takes my photo. I am not at all photogenic so apologies in advance, but hopefully they should show the weight loss.
I'll try to get one taken smiling.
x

Last edited:
your pics really show your weight loss hon. so you really have something to grin about on your next pic :D

good morning angels. how are we all feeling about today? my weight is still going up. by quite a fair whack for me today. so i'm guessing that totm is on it's way a couple of weeks early. oh joy. ah well. lots of water down me and hopefully by wi some of it will have gone again!!

abz xx

hi all
hope all is well i am feeling a lot better today and even went on the exercise bike for 30mins yesterday it hadnt been used for so long it had dust all over it lol
sat at work bored everyone ate at our meeting yesterday some garlic mushrooms now 3 have already called in sick with suspected food poisoning hehe teach them to eat only joking lets hope no one else calls in sick or i just may be here all by myself
hope everyone has a good day

hehe - see apart from losing weight cd is great cuz no food poisoning or hangovers!

Morning everyone, days my 'lazy day' I have e-learning in about an hour which means for the rest of the morning I lie in bed and type messages into a forum like this one :D

I had such a great, but long day yesterday, and when I got back I was tired and cold and it was a huge effort even making soup.... then one of my housemates reminded me tonight (well last night) was when we were having our house party :eek:
I was not a happy bunny, cuz all I wanted to do was curl up and sleep..... which I did :p

I'm finding cd is becoming more routine, but also with that its losing its initial exitement! First tetra yesterday was strawberry.... omg... never again! But I'm happy I got all three in, and walked LOTS - mostly due to getting lost... funnily enough I ended up on cdc's street - which was great because I know my way back from there!

Ooooh! I also brought myself a new top - size 16, but stretchy, the 18 would have been fine too, but I figure theres not much point getting the bigger one when I'm going to go down!

good morning random. i tried the strawberry tetra the other day for the first time and it was not pleasant. love the choc one and that's what i'm sticking with :) ha. i'm a person of habit now. and every week i get seven cranberry bars with the occasional orange one, four choc tetras, three soups and seven porridge. and that's me. ha.

reallly need to go and get the water i've been meaning to get for over an hour now... and get the kettle on...

abz xx.

Morning Angels,

Well I think it's decided, the Angels will continue, we can use any landmark, anniversary or holiday we like :)

Tracey, i am 5'7.5 and some days I have 3 and some I have 4 - and Abz is right you should be fine on 3 love :)

Abz I love your new pic.. :)

Well done RD getting into a size smaller is the best feeling in the world :)

You are putting me to shame Gail, I really need to step my exercise up, I am so out of the habit! Good on you for doing it babe :)

:wow: Heffa your weightloss is very inspiring - I have been thinking about putting up some pics but think I'll wait a while yet lol

Hope you are feeling better Wannabslim, that was a BIG weightloss last week maybe your body is adjusting a bit.. take it easy xx

Hope everyone else is good, I am feeling ok, a bit stressed, my OH has a job interview today and I have an appointment with the consultant at the hospital as my 3 year old seems to have a mild form of epilepsy.. oh hum..

Speak soon,

well i am in the house alone, my little one is with his grandad playing trains, OH has just gone off for his interview and i have had a shower and washed my hair ready for hosptial appt. I could eat a horse with nerves, anxiety and worry, i went to the fridge and had 3 mouthfuls of cold shepherds pie, just the meat not potatoe, but again stopped myself - just had a mug of chicken and mushroom soup and thought i'd post on here to stop me eating again...

I'll let you know how we get on later...

Hi all,
Sarah - Hope all goes ok at hosp, no wonder your nervous!! Cottage pie is not the answer lol!! good girl for stopping yourself, once I start pigging, I don't stop!
Last night I tried an oriental chilli soup, first and last time, never tasted anything so minging in me life!!
Does anyone actually like it??!!
Still sticking to it, not hungry and am feeling fine. Hope this lasts! My bra strap is feeling looser around my back already!!
Got weigh in Sat morn and can't wait!!

i like the oriental chilli made into crisps. it's really nice. think it's gross as a soup though. so try it in crisp form. it makes nice little spicy crisps for emergencies :D

i feel pants. my brain won't understand part of the programming i'm trying to do and i know that it's obvious but there's some kind of blockage it seems. so i'm going to have a soup, hope for the best and try again...

abz xx

I've never tried making the soups or shakes into anything, is it easy to do and worth doing?
Nice to have a change.

you shouldn't do more than one a day. the muffins i failed miserably at and ended up with something akin to burnt cat poo, but the crisps are easily done. get some greaseproof paper and mix soup into a thick paste. put little dollops on the sheet. i do four at a time, and then nuke in microwave for around a minute. although i tend to watch through the window and as soon as they go brown a get them out and check if they are crispy and do a couple of seconds at a time until done. takes a couple of minutes but i get loads out of my pack.

i also like doing this with the chocolate packs and stopping when it's spongey and leaving a bit of the pack to dunk it in for a treat :D

of course it means you have to drink more water :D

abz xx

Crisps sound good, will have to get some grease proof paper and have a go. Do you have to eat them straight away, or could I make them and take them to work?

you'd have to experiment hon. i've heard that they can go soft if you keep them a bit but mine have never lasted long enough for me to find out :D

abz xx

Hiya honeys....hope you're all doing well!

Sarah - I hope you're enjoying your peace and quiet hun, hope all goes well at the hospital today, will be thinking of you! Well done for stopping with the pie... everything is an improvement and you should be proud of yourself. (hugs)

Abz and Moti - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh Crisps!! I am deffo trying that tonight, deffo deffo... just something in my mouth to crunch is so so appealing...i can't wait!! I'm up my mothers at the mo but will be calling in the shop for some greaseproof paper on the way home... I'm really looking forward to try them lol Nice one guys ;)

Well, I'm at my mam and dads at the mo, and they and my oh have just had Sausage (my favourite) egg and chips with Batch bread and butter, and then some Jam Sponge :( and they joked about me not eating.... I didn't mind, but I felt like telling them to choke because of the jokes! Don't get me wrong, i'm sarcastic myself but... come on! That wasn't fair, but I'll live... glugged down my water and happy days ;) Hope you're all ok...

i just tell people to sod off when they do that. my OH is always telling me how wonderful something tasted before he realises he's doing it. he's lucky i haven't lamped him on yet!! ha.

abz xx

Back