56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Tracey, that meal they are having sounds bloody lovely, it much be torture for you!
My OH is dieting too, so its easier as no temptation.
Its just a case of staying strong, sometimes the thought of living like this for the next x ammount of months is quite daunting, but its either that or staying a fatty, which is worse. So, back to the bloody shakes then!!
Gonna try the crisps tomorrow, variety is the spice of life!!

Sarah, hope everythings okay at the hospital. (((hugs!)))

I don't think I'm ready for food yet :( Last time I was on cdc my point of falling off the proverbial wagon was making muffins that went -very- wrong, and thinking screw it I want real food! Even the bars I brought are gone (which were meant to be for when i of the house all day - actually *really* to keep friends from asking if I'm eating - lol) but I couldn't help it!

Maybe I will try crisps though - are chicken and mushroom crisps any good??? ;)

Tracey - good for you for staying strong! I'm dreading seeing my parents in a few weeks cuz my dad the best food!!!!

Evening angels,

Hope everythings gone ok at the hospital Sarah. Fingers crossed for you and your littl'un. Hope OHs interview went well too :)

I've had an easy day dietwise today. In fact so far I've only had 1 pack... just 2 packs and a small meal to go... not sure how I'll manage to fit it all in!! But generally, diet aside, today has been tough - just a really long, tiring day and I'd really had enough come 5 o'clock. Mainly due to some issues with a car loan I have which has stressed me out a bit (nothing to worry about really but thinking about it makes my brain ache!). So I came home from work an hour ago and first thing I did was take a nice, long, hot shower and wash all my stress away. Am now sitting here in my PJs, snuggled up under a blanket and contemplating my 810 meal... think I'm gonna go make it now actually! All this talk of muffins and crisps is making me feel peckish!

xxx

hi all
hope al is well
the crisps are yummyand the chicken and mushroom are my favourite the veg ones are a little salty for me if you put them in an air tight container you can carry them around and they stay lovely and fresh
im finding it really hard on the diet at the moment im going to try ss+ this week see if that helps

HELP!

Ok, i need some help here...

Greaseproof paper....Check!
Oriental Chilly mixed to a paste ....Check!

But, i zap them in the micro and they won't come off the paper, how do you get them to be like crisps? Short of licking the paper (which is really tempting) i did manage a crumb and thought it tasted good so I really want to have ... loads lol How do you get them like crisps?

I'm having a bad evening... I really want to effing eat food!! :(

Any help would be really appreciated before I either throw the dummy out of my pram and go to bed, or.... raid the fridge!

You need that non stick parchment - tesco sell really big sheets of it for about £2. it's what you line baking sheets with.
x

Okay.... so I need advice on this one... Its just been arranged that on saturday I'm going on a daytrip to london with some of my housemates.... which means leaving early and getting home late and going out for lunch!!!

I have 0 tetras and 0 bars... and I've learnt that pre-making the shakes is a real bad idea... I know if I eat right now once will become twice, will become giving up on things - so I don't want to go there...
So...

a) What do I do to stop myself getting too hungry?

B) How do I fob the housemates off abbout not eating. tbh there have been a couple of questions already. I've been purposefully eating porridge and bars when others are around, but turning down cookies tonight while I sipped water got a few looks :p

And Tracey hun, your doing great - just think of your christmas target. You can do it!!! Remember its a want not a need

tracey i did my first crisps with the greeseproof paper and they wouldn't come off so i remember eating the paper as well hehe they still tasted nice though lol
randomgurl why not try making the crisps and put them in a clear bag and tie it with those little ties for freeer bags and say they are new organic crisps you got from a health shop worth a try
was a little disheatened this week as i only lost 1.5lb but then tonight i tried some jeans on now last week i got them up but had a huge muffin top hanging out along with my fat ar*e lol tonight i got them on right up no muffin top no bum sticking out so i am happy again!
just wanted to remind us all sometimes scales show little but measurements mean the most

Last edited:
Yay well done Gail :) thats some fab inchloss going on there then :) you must be retaining water if the scales haven't budged. Keep glugging hun xxx

yes i know i try so hard to get 3 litres down a day but its hard i'm always on the bloody loo lol
well done on your massive 1st week wow i bet you were so happy keep up the good work

I'M SORRY. i said the wrong type of paper didn't i? :(

hope you have better luck this time around? although i'm sure the stuff i use is greaseproof...

as for chicken and mushroom soup... i don't know if it makes nice crisps because i like the soup too much to nuke it... ha.

i'm having a really bad day today. i'm feeling really depressed and low and gloomy and i have to sit here and be all customer servicey when required and programme when it isn't and meh. i just want to be in bed.

abz xx

Hi Angels,

Wow so much has happened since i came on here last.

I am not sure of the secret of which paper to use for the crisps (i have them every day btw, chicken and mushroom ones and they are delicious :) all i do know is that grease proof paper or baking parchment - the darker brown colour it is the less likely it is to stick.. !! don't ask why i don't know.. i just know i have about 5 rolls of the stuff and the light ones stick like b*gger..

Well done on your weight loss Gail, mine seems to have slowed down too, but clothes are definitely looser so that has got to be a bonus :)

RD that is a tough one, planning before hand is the way forward though, the crisp idea sounds good, do you have a shaker? a screw top tupperware type jar or cup that you could mix a shake in, also most coffee places will give you a large mug of boiling water and you could mix a soup in that, you don't need a whisk for the soups.. maybe confide in a close fiend so they can help you and field questions - my advice is don't eat, once you start it is hard to stop!!

OH interview went well so fingers corssed something comes up soon, otherwise we are going to be in deep do do :(

Hospital appointment went well, little one is having adscences but they are not sure which type of epilapsy it is, it isn't a seizure kind so that is a blessing. He's got ot have an EEg tho, this will be our 3rd attempt as he won't go to sleep for it!!! All good tho and feeling better today :)

Had an 810 day yesterday to combat the stress, but back on SS today, WI tomorrow, doesn't WI day fly round!!

Hugs to you all,

i'm having a really bad day today. i'm feeling really depressed and low and gloomy and i have to sit here and be all customer servicey when required and programme when it isn't and meh. i just want to be in bed.

abz xx

Aww abz... big hugs for you :gen126: it's horrible having days like that..

It's friday tho, so home soon and rest :)

Oh blimey, then it's not 'thank crunchie it friday' for you hun :(

afraid not... but my programming is going ok today. although i can now feel myself reaching critical mass as it were... ha. so it's time for a break i think. what for i don't know as i had my porridge a couple of hours ago and i'm still full from that... but think i may trawl mini's for my lunch break for a while :)

morning,
fingers crossed Sarah, hope he gets the job!

im still in pj's, having a lazy day today.
Ive had my first shake, still not hungry, must be in ketosis with a vengance, as totally not me! not that im complaining!
i dont feel that ive lost any weight this week, keep looking in mirror for signs of belly getting smaller, but no.
lasy night at work the area manager was there and not seen him in months and he commentated that my face was thinner, bless him.
then the conversation turned to the christmas meal were all going to and a woman i work with was taking the **** out of me by saying, oh, your gonna need a baking tray full of roast potato's and a whole turkey to fill you up, ha ha ha and stuff like that. stupid cow. i just looked away. shes really skinny, but really going through crad with her partner, well, at least i got a good man!! everytime i mention to others if i bought some xmas presents or a new perfume or something she always gives me dirty looks.
i just pretend to like her,
anyway, rant over, going for a wee-wee.

who says things like that? if she says it in company just say out loud that you don't appreciate her comments as they aren't either funny or appropriate. pointing it out in public should make her feel like a tit. and she is a horrible person. having problems in your own life doesn't give you the excuse to make other people's lives worse. either that or punch her. i have no patience for arses like that today.

abz xx

yeah your right abs, but I dont want her to think she bothers me, and sometimes I have to work with her, and its only us, so better to get along with her. Secretly dont like her, everyone else does tho, thats the prob. She's only like it with me.

Back