56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

then she should be thinking of getting along well with you too. just tell her it isn't appropriate. or start telling other people of what she's like. if you haven't said anything she may, in her misguided fashion, actually think she's being funny and you find it amusing too... although who would think that i have no clue. just have a quiet word if you don't want to put her down. but i would love to!! ha. i'm feeling rather vindictive in my moodiness today. can you tell? :D

abz xx

ha ha, yes!!
Im working with her again next week, see what she's like then.
Just had a chicken and mushroom soup, usually like it, but it was bloody awful, Im always going offf stuff.

i have found the things i like and i stick to them. i order some porridge, some cranberry bars, chocolate tetras and chicken and mushroom soup every week, ha. i do have a few spares at home in case i change my mind.... but i haven't to date, ha.

you know what we need? soups like tetras that we can just add hot water to like condensed soups!!

abz xx

afternoon ladies, sorry I haven't been on for a few days.... pulled my back Monday night and have been laid up since then. This afternoon is the first time that I have felt okayish enough to sit at the lap top. It has set off my siatica that I have not had for years....... poor old me ....... poor old me... anyway........ enough of my moaning !!
last weeks WI was another 5 lb off for me
this week had to come off CD as had to take strong pain killers and anti-inflammatorys....... doc said that i had to come off cd and eat normally (not that after 30 years of being over weight I knew how to eat normally -hee hee).......
any how ......... been fairly good, still had a couple of packs a day and then fairly light meals... think I will probably have a weight gain this week but such is life.
back is getting easier now so hoping by sunday/monday I will be able to stop taking the tablets and get back to ss.

well done angels on your weight losses.... everyone is doing amazingly well. I have missed being on here and catching up with everyone........

honey. sorry to hear about your back. when mine is bad i have to take superstrength cocodamol (which makes me high) and diclofenac. luckily at the moment i don't have to take it often. but when i do i tend to have an 810 day. take it easy, just watch your food choices and hopefully you won't gain :)

abz xx

Hello everyone..

Abz - no worries with the paper, will get the other one soon and hopefully have some crisps then :) You sound as if you're working too hard too!!

Moti - you should deffo tell that bloody woman, ohh! I hate people like that, but you never know, even though you think everyone else gets on with her maybe they're being the same way that you are and just pretending....

Dancing Queen - well done on another fab weight loss chick, hope your back gets better real soon chick xx

Sarah - It is surprising how fast the weigh day comes along... thankfully lol Hope everything goes well with your oh and he gets the job and your little un at the hospital goes to sleep for the next ecg..

I'm having an ok day, OH isn't saying much to me which is driving me crazy cos i hate the quietness, and because i don't eat these days I don't feel theres a break in the day, just one long gloomy day. Got a hell of a burnie feeling on my tongue, don't know what it is just feels like its burning and not a nice taste, drinking loads but not going.

I'm a celebrity get me out of here is starting on Sunday, i'm looking forward to have something on in the evenings thats worth a watch :D

hey tracey. i'm nearly done :) and i'm not working too hard. don't feel like i'm working hard enough. i just feel like i'm always here. even though i'm not, ha. it's just programming.. and hormones. they really shouldn't mix, ha.

abz xx

Hi Angels,

Goodness Moti, that woman is a bully plain and simple.. I sympathise as I have worked with people like that and it is not pleasant.. Abz is right tho, she should be told.. How dare she pick on one of the Christmas Angels!!!

:wow: Dancing Queen, well done with the 5lbs :) How is your Christmas goal coming along?

I am desperate for the same kind of weight loss this week, but think it'll be less as I have added a meal and picked a few mouthfuls here and there... Really struggling with food and emotion... now there's a surprise! lol

I am gonna try to postr a bit tonight, OH is just sorting out our little ones dinner, this is the WORSE time of day for me...

well i am really struggling tonight. and of course it must be mood related. i've been stroppy all day. but what i wouldn't give for a pizza and chips right now!! but i must stay strong. i must i must. my weight for some unknown reason has been going up all week and i'm really hoping it's going to go down again before monday evening, ha.

must get thin for wedding dress, must get thin for wedding dress, MUST...

abz xx

Hi abz, just stay on here babe, that's what i am doing, I really musn't eat today as I've got WI tomorrow and this weekend will fly by and Monday will be here soon enough!

Keep thinking aobut your wedding day, it is definatley the 1 day when all eyes will be on you.. :)

Hi guys,

Keep strong! You're doing the right thing Sarah and Abz by staying on here.. :( it's soo hard girls, but it'll be well worth it.

Abz, you're going to look stunning on your wedding day I'm sure...

I always struggle this time of the night too girls, I'm sure i had a breakdown last night lol.. i'd really had enough and just walked out of the house jumped in the car, drove about 3 miles away, parked up and cried :( Then... i pulled myself together and drove back home.

I've just had baking paper and done a platefull of Oriental chilli crisps, and ohh it's sooo nice to crunch on something, but they're really strong, nice tho! Will keep munching as i go along the evening... too many to eat in one go (who'd have thought I'd EVER say that, I can wolf a big packet of doritos down!!)

Stay strong girls ((hugs)) for both of you... Christmas is coming how are we doing on our goals?

i have no clue. ha. i forget to look and have to chase up the last time i posted every monday. think i'm close to a stone, or will be after weigh in if it goes well...

Hi Angels,

I've been up since 5.30!!! Had my grandson staying over so both boys were eating weetabix by 6 am lol

Had my WI lost 2lbs... bit dissapointed as I have had quite a good week, altho i had a few picks :( I am wondering if it's the laxative i tried this week, sorry if that's TMI : / It's called Ducolax and has given me horrible stomach ache and I feel even more constipated than when I started :( I feel slimmer but i really thought I had shifted at least 4lbs this week, my scales said so half way through the week so I am certain it's the laxative, don't get me wrong, i'm not popping them all the time - but i don't usually use them and they've made me feel miserable :( Any advice?

I have lost 6lbs since we started this thread.. so that has made me feel better :)

Diet4-40 - 18st3lb - 22lb til Christmas goal and 40 days to do it in!!!!

Can we do it - yes we can!!!!

I'm out all day but will pop on tonight..

Hugs to you all....

morning honey :) do you take the cd fibre stuff to keep things moving?? i hope you get to feeling better soon though babes. maybe up the water a wee bit?

well i ran away into the bath for two hours last night. finished my book and went to bed. all to prevent me from scoffing!! ha. but i made it. i'm feeling hungry this morning but less munchy so hopefully some water will keep me going a bit longer before i have brekkie as i'm at work until 7 tonight.

my weight is still going up. i think i'm going to be lucky to have a sts at weigh in on monday evening. i can but glug the water and see what happens i suppose...

i do have a pair of size '17' trousers which are really small 18s, but bigger than 16s that i've worn before but they weren't very flattering and i didn't feel comfortable in them. the last time they fit was about four years ago i think. well anyhoo. i now have them on and they are even a wee bit baggy in places :D :D so a size 16 by christmas could be on the cards :D

gluggity glug as usual for me today *sigh*.

abz xx

Morning all,

I've just had my 2nd weigh in and i've lost another ...................................5lbs!!!
Yay! Thats 10lbs in 2 weeks!!
Very pleased with meself. OH has lost 5lbs aswell, how weird?
CDC gave me some porridge and I just tried it, yum, very nice!
Sarah - 2lbs is still a loss, better then staying the same!! Keep on it!
Weight loss wil probably slow down now, as most ppl's do afer 2 weeks, but won't let it stop me!!
Have a good day all, speak tonight,
Im off tonight from work and Im all x-factored up XX

well done honey. and well done sarah!! i forgot to congratulate you earlier :D

i am thinking it may be time for another coffeee.. over half a litre down so far so not doing too badly but not doing great either...

abz xx

Morning Angels...

Moti - well done hun, fab weight loss again this week! Keep it going xxx

Sarah - well done hun, 2lbs is still a loss hun. Chin up xx

Abz - I think your size 16 is well do-able by christmas hun... good luck, you can do it xx

Well, i'm having a good morning, feel great. Almost a litre of water down, and a shake. Think i'm feeling better today because i'm going out tonight to watch a local band at the club..... taking the car, and on water! but i don't care... i'm out! :D lol

Have a good day xx

good morning people. glad i'm not the only one out of bed :D

work is slow but the time seems to be going fast. long may it continue!!

still haven't had my first pack but i am thinking hot chocolate tetra kind of thoughts :D ha. will finish off my first litre of water and decide. and i've had two more cups of coffee. i know. i'm really really bad!!

abz xx

I was hoping tobe at goal for Christmas but the closer it gets the more I doubt I will ;-)

I still need to lose between 1.5 and 2 stone... I want to wish you all the best of luck getting to your -2stone marks for Christmas ;-) I really suck at 'keep track of your weightloss'-threads as I always forget what I weighed when I joined but I'll be keeping an eye on this one :)

xxx Lostris

i would have been at goal before christmas if i hadn't wasted a month messing around after my hols. so six weeks of weight loss that i missed out on. makes me sigh inside when i think of it now. but i'll still get there. my birthday is at the end of january. so if i can keep it fairly good at crimbo i figure i might be in the 11s by my birthday.

abz xx

Back