56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

i would have been at goal before christmas if i hadn't wasted a month messing around after my hols. so six weeks of weight loss that i missed out on. makes me sigh inside when i think of it now. but i'll still get there. my birthday is at the end of january. so if i can keep it fairly good at crimbo i figure i might be in the 11s by my birthday.

abz xx

Hi Abz

I am 100% sure you will reach your goal then!! :) You are very determined and strong and you know what? Yes you messed around! Yes you did things you weren't suposed to but YES you came back and that is a victory by itsself so I am sure you will be gorgeous and skinny by your next birthday,

GL!

xxx

ha. i hope so. every birthday i have decided i will wear something sexy and slinky and every year i've looked fat in ALL the photos except an accidental one that happened to cover up my flab somehow. this year i would really like to hit 26 and look f*cking amazing :D ha.

abz xx

Haha, well go you then! And I expect pics when you get into a slinky sexy dress ;-))

Good luck this weekend!

xxx

ha, thanks. i'm working all of today so it isn't too bad and i'm getting weighed monday evening so that should keep me on the straight and narrow tomorrow. i have an ss+ night on the night of my weigh in as a way of tricking myself into thinking i'm having a 'treat' ha.

abz xx

Ok.. well, i'm going out tonight!! YAY! Just to go out with some friends will be great, but i'm not going to be drinking. This is going to be a stupid question, but I don't really want to ask for 'tap water' as they don't sell bottled water. Any ideas? I've never asked for water in a pub before hehehe my mates are going to faint!

How about soda water? is that ok? I don't like it but it'll be better than asking for tap water :s or so I think... Any suggestions on what I could get? I know it's stupid and i should just get tap water if needed but, would rather not. (i'm weird lol)

Any help would be great x

you could ask for sparkling water. most pubs do it in bottles. watch out for soda water and tonic water as they usually contain loads of carbs!!

i ask for tap water all the time :D i just get one of my mates to ask for it along with their drinks so it doesn't look quite as cheap of me, hee.

abz xx

Thanks Abz - I'll do exactly that. I'll get my friends to get it with their round :D It's going to be so so weird for me, and I'm really shy without alcohol but a nutter with alcohol, so it's going to be the quietest they've ever seen me lol

Thanks again hun

Tracey - thats one of the hardest things about this diet, going out without drinking. So good on you for being strong!
Have a good night X

hi all
god was busy yesterday went to a 13 yr olds disco party had a coke zero water and a little chicken so went well really
hope you had a good time tracey going out last night how did the drinking go we have a xmas party soon lets hope the pub does sparkling water may take some cans of coke zero with me if i dare hehe so trying hard so i look nice on that evening people are noticing at work now one woman said god are you losing weight you look great and that was with all my baggy clothes on wait til i put on my fitted lothes on thinking of wearing a dress!!OMG me in a dress or trousers and a basque still deciding!!!
i have about 4 weeks to go but weight loss slowing down now would be good if i can lose another 7-10 lbs though

I think I'm so lucky I don't go out..... or well, not to pubs or anything like that. I'm a bit of a housey person, love watching movies and going out to dinner (can't really do the latter much xD).

I'm really glad I do not drink alcohol.. it's something I really don't miss :)

xxx

i make it 39 slepps till christmas..................scary
i`m looking forward to being able to go out drinking this christmas, i never really go out, mostly because i was too embaressed to go out as big as i was. but now i`m so exicited, gonna wear something relly slinky & short as i`m starting to like my legs for the 1st time ever!!!

Morning lovely Angles..

Wow everyone has been so busy!!

Well done on your weight losses :)

Thanks for the word of encouragment - gonna get a fibre type thingy from either my CDC or the chemist today.

All is well, had a nice lay in today, little one at nanny's and grand grand's so peace all around lol

I am one cup of tea down so far, so must get glugging, I'll pop back on in a bit :)

Morning angels,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh 39 sleeps, Yes!! :D It's getting closer to the day I'm going to have something to eat... CANT WAIT! lol I dreamt I drunk a diet coke last night... was relieved when I woke up ! MAD!

Thanks Abz and Moti - last night was ok, it deffo wasn't the same tho and I don't think i'll bother going out again and not drinking. I was too shy and quiet so there's no point. I think i'll stay in for the remainder of this diet and then go out when i've lost the weight and have a few vodkas and diet coke or something instead of the usual pints of strongbow or lager! :D

Gailt - good idea to take coke zero with you hun, you should deffo do it. I drunk tap water all night last night and that was fine, I actually had it in a wine glass (no idea why) but thought that was kinda good. Didn't look like water at all hehe simple things eh?
You must be so excited to wear a dress or trousers and a bask, i'm sure you'll look lovely! Well done hunx x

Lostris - i'm going to take a leaf out of your book and watch loads of movies etc and stay in hun... :D Cuddled up on the sofa or something, easy access to as much water as I can glug and only a few steps to the toilets lol

Sarah - hope you're enjoying the peace hun lol Enjoy it while you can eh? :D

Hope you're all having a nice sunday xx take care xx

Hiii!

I find it's a lot of fun to watch movies with family, friends etc. I live in a studentplace and some of them go out 1-2x a week but they also like to watch tv with me. I have a nice cozy sofa and big tv in my room and we all hold one of my stuffed animals and watch girlie tv-stuff hahah :))))

I love that sorta stuff and I think I got it easy compared to people who love going out and drinking alcohol etc. :) 1 less thing for me to worry about eh!

Those 'real' dreams are pretty weird huh? Waking up like; oh my god I ate / drank something noooooooooooooooo...' and then realising it was a dream ;-)

xxx Lostris

Hi hun,

LOL -you're tv nights sound lovely!

Deffo those dreams are weird, so glad to wake up though and realise it was just a dream...:) It's mad though how much food/drink interfere with our lives!! I don't have a social life while being on this diet!! AT ALL! Last night was a trial and that won't be happening again :)

Good books, early nights and movies for me from now on xx

Afternoon all,

Just came back from a long walk with oh, son and dog, walked non-stop for about an hour. Was good tho, not too tired.
Not doing anything for the rest of the day, so hope I don't start thinking of food....
Just having a chick and mushroom soup. I asked my CDC about crisps and other stuff to make with the packs and she said not to do it too aften as it takes all the vitamins out of it when cooked. I dont think Ill bother.
Anyone else looking forward to 'im a celebrity'? I know I am!!

Hi Moti,

The crisps aren't all that nice anyway hun, something to crunch on but that's it. I won't be having them again unless i'm desperately in need of a munch!

I'm looking forward to I'm a celeb tonight too. Something to pass the time every evening to take us closer to christmas. How long does it run for any idea?

It's only been the last couple of series i've watched of it, and the best one was Paul Burrel. I thought he was fantastic! So, so funny! Also, the show wouldn't be half as good without Ant and Dec.... they are hilarious! Their faces make me laugh so much... looking forward to it ;)

Hi Traice,
I think it runs for 3 weeks.
Just think, when it finishes, it will only be 2 weeks till crimbo, roast turk turk here I come!!!!!! Can't bloody wait!!
I liked it last year aswell with Janice dickinson and that lynn woman, they were always arguing, so funny. David guest was funny in it too.
I can't wait till xmas, food, drink, choclates, the lot im having, i dont care, its christmas!!!
Are you going the whole hog, or restraining yourself from the pleasures that xmas brings?? hah a ha

Hi hun,

LOL -you're tv nights sound lovely!

Deffo those dreams are weird, so glad to wake up though and realise it was just a dream...:) It's mad though how much food/drink interfere with our lives!! I don't have a social life while being on this diet!! AT ALL! Last night was a trial and that won't be happening again :)

Good books, early nights and movies for me from now on xx

Haha, they're fab <3 The guys who live in the house with us laugh at us coz we watch stuff like America's Next Topmodel and chick movies and they're like; oh my god that's not television!!!

Buuuut, sometimes they join is which is so much fun :))

Food/drink is a big part of our lives I agree. You don't notice how much of the time you (and others around you) were eating until you stop eating!! Food is everywhere!!!!!!!

Our studentplace is having a Christmas / Sinterklaas (sorta Dutch version of Santa Clause but very different story / candy / etc) celebration and they were very careful in asking me if it was okay to have a nice meal and if I would mind etc. I told them it was very sweet of them to ask me but said I had no probs with it at all ;-) Now we're probably doing a gourmet in which I can participate if I'm om 810/SS+ which is amazing :)

Yay ! :) They're nice and so supportive of me doing this diet, they do worry but they'll let me do it as long as I don't feel ill ;-)

Wow long post,

xxx

Back