56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Good luck too, wannabe.. What a journey this week has been for you! excited to find out how you have done :)

How are you Moti :)

Good Luck Wannabslim, hope it goes well for you.

I've got my weigh in tomorrow, and I think i'm at breaking point! I'm going to have something to eat tomorrow after i've been to weigh :( I hope I change my mind tomorrow but at the moment, i think i'm going to have to!

Abz - Hope you feel better after your work today... don't let them get you down hun

It's been a good thread to read girls, it's mad how we all have so many thoughts etc in common. It's a relief to know at times xx

Hi Tracey, why at breaking point babe? Try and have a think about what your feeling and why you want to eat, write it down, tell us if you want, have a moan and get in touch with those feelings, I hope you do feel better tomorrow, and that you choose to continue - it is soooo hard to get back onto once you've come off...

All together now... can we do it...

YES WE CAN :)

:party0027: wen i go out ,i just ask 4 a pint of water wi ice & most places dnt charge,which is a cheap nite xx:D:D:D:D

:( Oh i don't know hun, everything just feels like it's getting on top of me. I want to feel normal again, sit down and have a meal. My and my OH have been really distant since starting this damn diet, we don't do anything together. So, I find that i'm always 'on my own'. :( I know some people would like that, but I really don't. So, just having a night where we get something to eat and chill out together would be really nice. He will not be impressed if I do it though, but I need to for my sanity!

Like I said though, I'm hoping tomorrow I feel totally different, but I'm thinking this just to get me through tonight before my weigh in tomorrow, otherwise I'd be eating tonight. I'm so sorry i'm whining, I hate myself for thinking and saying this.

Oh and about our parents saying and doing things, I totally agree. My mother and father are the best in the world but I went to welsh slim (weight watchers kinda thing) when I was 12 at 12 stone. All those years I was well overweight and my folks let me....then at 15 my mother told me I should seriously stick to a diet, and I always tried, always, always tried. One night I was babysitting (usual friday night) with a friend of mine and we had gravy and chips from the chippy, my mother found out and slapped me across the face because I should have been on a diet (my mother is sooo not like that, she's fab! she never done it before, never since.... so please don't think bad of her, she's great) but ... :( god, I felt so low! Not that i'm blaming me being overweight on my folks, and I know from my adult life I've put massive amounts of weight and was all to do with my lifestyle of takeaways, but some things written on here... glad it's not only myself that it happens to.

*sigh* anyway, i wasn't going to mention that, but it just kinda came out...

will drink away the blues I hope by tomorrow :) Thanks hun

Well it's OK to say it on here and it is Ok to feel down, maybe us talking about of all this stuff triggered off that thought pattern..

It must have been really difficult that face slapping experience, and I don't think badly of your mum, I have a 21 yr old and I have made loads of mistakes, we do because we're human! It sounds like she loves you very much and wants the best for you x

As for you and your OH i could think of lots of things you could be doing together that didn't involve eating (food anyway ;)) How about a cuddle up and a nice film, a nice foot/back massage for each other, maybe sit at the table and play a board game (i know that sounds lame but you'll end up chatting and enjoying each others comapny) I'm sure others will have other ideas..

You're doing great lovely.. keep it up..xxxx

Thanks hun - i'll have to suggest something :sigh:

:) I think i'll go to bed early tonight... get a bloody grip! :) i'll be back on here tomorrow..happy and inspired!

Thanks again hun xx

well i feel like sh*t.

i gained 4lbs. 4LBS. my cdc asked me to do a ketosis test, which i did, and i was in the pink. she admitted that she'd asked me to do it to see my reaction in case i'd been cheating. which i haven't. i said i may have had a bit too much chicken one night but she laughed and pointed out that in order to gain 4lbs of fat i would have had to have eaten about 33,000 cals this week... well i certainly haven't done that. my arm measurement, leg measurement and waist measurements have gone down. boobs and hips (ie belly) up so i'm guessing it's totm. but it's such a downer. all i want to do is fall face down in a pizza. i'm not getting weighed for a fortnight and just knowing that i could make it up in that time is awful. but i'm not going to. i'm going to sit here with a bar and sulk instead.

i feel like crap.

abz xx

Aw Abz that is cr*p really ***** ... i can only imagine how rubbish you must feel.. BUT you are eating a bar and you have 2 weeks to make it up.... and you will... TOTM's are pants aren't they :(

you can do it tho Abz xxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I only have WI 1x per 2 weeks because it's more conveniënt etc. I do weigh myself a lot.

Lately I've been feeling very cold and hardly have any energy so my CDC and I talked and we decided that I can do SS+ meals when I feel weak/very bad.

It's weird because I never had problems with this before but I guess it has to do with it being colder or something. I'm glad we decided on this as I'm not someone who would deviate from the plan if she didn't tell me I could without harming myself etc. I know that sounds silly but I do value my health a lot and I really don't want to endanger it.

I'm glad I can do SS+ days when I feel bad. I would not have a sandwich or anything but I would feel terrible about the diet and suffer ''in silence'' so to say :'').

I haven't been feeling very well today, headaches, very lightheaded so have just slept in my bed (got home, stepped in fully clothed just managed to get shoes off) and fell asleep hahah.

Ah well. Hope I feel better tomorrow, can't sleep now and it's bearable now so Ig uess that's good.

I hope everyone has a good day,

xxxx

Abz: I hope it'll drop hon, can be TOTM or water retention!! Can't be faT!!! GL hon! xxx

Hey guys,

Back from WI at WW. I have now made the switch. My CDC let me down and text me just as I was leaving the office to cancel, so I have no idea what her scales would have said.... but the WW ones said 11.13 and I guess considering that is 7.5lbs off since I was last there and I have eaten carbs today, I am pretty happy with that, as only one of the two weeks was spent SSing and last week was 810. Thats still over half a stone off according to their scales (even though CDCs said I'd lost 19lbs!!!).

So, am starting WW on 11.13 and am happy to be back on the plan. I'm gonna miss you CD-ers but wish you all the very best of luck on your individual journeys!!

xxx

hey honey. keep us informed on how you are doing though!! don't vanish!!

well i am still sulking but feeling a bit better. ate a bar and watched some very cheesy buffy and am now going to try and find my cat.

abz xx

Morning!

Hows everyone today?
Hope your all better than me, woke up yesterday with flu like symptoms, throat is on fire and fining it hard to swallow, so doubt if ill manage lots of water today.
Abz - thats strange having a pink keto stick and gaining 4 lbs, I bet its lots of air and water and next week it will probably go, Don't feel down darl, just keep kicking arse!!
Can't beleive its only 5 weeks to go till xmas, I got so much to do, presents to buy, house to pack up as were moving after new year, but will be in Torquay all over xmas and new year, oh joy!!
Don't know where were gonna find the money to fund it all!! Ah, yes, my flexible friend!!

Morning angels,
Its been a busy weekend and I have to leave for school in a minute, but i hope your all having a good day... will catch up more later :p

Been having a bad weekend, havent been getting enough packs or enough water in me :( I'm going to try for another few weeks though, but if it continues im going to have to look at something else because knowing me I'll make mysf ill. :( Saturday I woke up too late for breckfast let alone to make the crisps and planned to have some chicken for energy - only we ended up a crepearie and then when we got home I was already falling asleep so had nothing. Even now the thought of eating is scary, so I'm just wondering psychologically if I'm in the wrong 'place' to be doing this? hmmm.

Anyway, have WI tonight, dont know if i'll have lost anything, but will let you girls know!

Random xx

Morning all,

How's you today Abz, hope the shock of yesterday has worn off a bit x

Sorry to hear you're feeling ill today Moti, try to get your packs down you otherwise you'll feel worse x

RD sorry to hear you're struggling, planning is an important part of this diet.. Self care is something we should all do, it is hard, but saying to ourselves and others... right I am going to be another 10 minutes as I have to have this meal/shake/soup/bar... Don't make yourself ill lovely xxxx

Hows Tracey today, heven't seen her on here yet..?

Well done wannab sounds like you have got it all sorted in your head, good on ya :) you'll be at goal in no time xxx

Speak soon angels :)

good morning angels. i'm not feeling quite so desperate this morning, so that's something. ha. i think i'm back into gritting my teeth and taking it a minute at a time though.

i didn't self-sabotage in any case. so i'm still on the straight and narrow and am looking forward to my coffee which is soaking in this here cafetiere and smelling lovely.

am trying to save my packs for a bit later as i'm on an evening shift but will see how i go. i'll have four on an ss+ way if i need to.

sorry you are feeling ill moti. hope you get better soon.

Random. make sure you get those packs into yourself. get tetras and bars and glug and crunch them on the move if you have to. i've been very lazy this week and got bars, tetras and then porridge for at work. i just can't be bothered to 'create' shakes and things any more. i far prefer just being able to have them as and when i can. look after you and get glugging the water too...

how are you doing sarah?

abz xx

I'm really good thanks abz, so glad you are feeling positive and i forgot to congratulate you on your inch loss yesterday :)

Really need to have a good week this week as i have a planned meal coming up on Saturday night, will be chicken salad - as per - my OH and me are going to Erotica in London with some friends, really looking forward to it, we go every year and all meet at the end in Pizza Express for dinner and a laugh.. feeling positive tho and WON'T have a pizza :)

hi angels
well had a really bad week especially yesterday so on my weigh in today i lost 0.5 lb still a loss but not a good one i will just have to try harder i guess more water and NO FOOD this week

Go for it Gail, I'm the same been faffing about the last couple of weeks and my head is v in the zone now :)

can we do it? yes we can :)

Back