56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

of course we can :D

i am really glad i didn't give in yesterday.

i'm reading paul mckenna's i can make you thin at the mo and it's really good. totally against what we are doing now but the techniques in it will be very good for maintaining, and even controlling urges and cravings while we are doing cd. if you ignore the don't diet bit, the principles work really well.

if i had time to lose the weight i would consider using it as my weight loss method. however i want to shop for my wedding dress after christmas so i don't have the time. it will be great for helping to maintain though. which is a big concern of mine.

abz xx

I agree abz, personally i need to get this weight off with CD because when food is removed from the equation it makes me face my issues.. I like Paul Mc Kenna's techniques in that book and will re-read it closer to my goal to help me on my maintainence journey too :)

god. i just listened to the cd on my break at work sitting in my chair (even though you are supposed to lie down) and i could have fallen on the floor. talk about relaxed. he's got a freaky voice hasn't he? and occasionally sounds like lloyd grossman :D

abz xx

lol excellent...zzzzzzz

I know what you mean about his voice, it is sleep inducing :)

well i've asked OH to find out the cd player so that i can listen to it in bed and fall straight to sleep as i do have trouble. ha. plus. after listening to it you really do feel energised and motivated and enthusiastic. and i'm a sceptic!! ha.

abz xx

Hey everyone,
Had a pretty busy day today, this weekend I'm doing a charity fundraiser in cardiff and had the sudden thought I need some fancy dress. Since we are doing 'animal theme' I found some oh so attractive cow print jammies in primark - but since I dont want to be a 'fat cow' I'm going as a spotty dalmation :p

Ooooh! And I brought some firming lotion too!!!

Had some thoughts about the whole health thing, and I've concluded that I'm going to SS for 2 more weeks and if i'm still struggling I'm going to go up the plans, it'll take me longer but at least then I wont go into starvation mode or get ill.

Sarah.... I was on atkins a few years back and.... to help you stay off the pizza... both me and my friend had been in ketis when we had some, that night the stomache cramps were the worst ever, plus practically glued to the bathroom - and my best friend was the same. Maybe tmi but stay away!!!!

Abz, good for you with the teeth gritting, your doing so well!!!

Gail - 0.5 is 0.5 nearer the target, you'll get there!

Hmmm.... do you think the CD helps? I might have to ask santa for it!!!

Ooooh! And weigh in!!!

5.5 this week - which means I'm in the 14's!!!! (by 0.5 - lol). And only 17.5 to go for x-mas target!

Good Evening Christmas angels, how are we all doing today?

Well, i'm watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here at the moment while sitting on the sofa with my laptop... relaxed!

Well... i'm over my 'breakdown' (lol) from yesterday now, ohh god I was soo upset and annoyed. So, I took myself out Christmas shopping today but didn't buy a single thing for anyone besides myself (so not me!!) I bought some makeup and this absolutely fantastic nail buffer. The woman that was selling it came up to me in the shopping centre, asked to see my nails and done a quick demonstration. OH MY GOD, it was amazing!!

So, I HAD to buy it. I don't spend time doing little things to myself (which I've vowed that I need to start) so for me to spend 25 quid on a pack for my nails .. it must have been good!

Nail Buffer - Product Detail - NevO - Dead Sea SPA

Anyway, there's the link for the buffer itself. In the pack I bought Hand and body lotion, Cuticle oil, a nail file and the buffer ...but seriously girls.... FANTASTIC!! If you want to treat yourself to something.. deffo get it! Can't state enough how brill it is.

Anyway, waffle over... on a good note, I've lost 7lbs at weigh in tonight!!!! I'm over the moon... 18lbs in 3 weeks and i'm well chuffed with that... so, for the times i've moaned on here, i'd like to really thank you for being there. Thanks you!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sarah - Thanks for yesterday hunni, i needed it! thank you! Glad you're having a good week chick, and yes, WE CAN DO IT! Hope you enjoy your meal on saturday, what is Erotica? lol sounds ominous but I have no idea what it is... maybe I've just got a dirty mind hehe.

Abz - Hope your feeling ok hun, glad you didn't give up.. keep going chick

Randomgurl - enjoy being a spotty dalmation on Sat... i did lol at the fat cow tho :D aaaaaaaawww bless! Is firming lotion good?

Gailt - hey hun, a 0.5 loss is exactly that, it's a loss! hope you have a good week this week... take it easy xx

Wannabslim - good luck with WW hun, hope it works out for
you

Lostris - how you doing hunny?

I'm a celebrity get me out of here is well funny. I think Joe is hilarious, and George (bless him) is really good too.

(can't update my ticker yet, for some reason it won't let me)

:D

wow well done on your weight losses you two you must be feeling reslly hsppy well today went really well got over 3 litres of water down and only 3 packs yey hey i can do this come on only 20 more days to my xmas party and i have to get into my new dress its so not me but for some reason i just love it bright red strappless and flowing i just hope i wow everybody as i always wear baggy clthes for work so not many people have noticed my 3 stone weight loss i cant wait to get all dressed up having hair cut on the day and will wear makeup which i dont do for work
hope everyone is ok not long now for xmas we just have to stick to it now any loss is a good loss so even my 0.5lb is good just wished it had been 7lb lol
take care

Hi there Allycat,

Of course you can join us. There's lovely people on this thread, really inspiring. Just jump on in and if ever you need a bit of a pick me up, there are definitely the girls to speak too.. welcome aboard chick, i'm sure you'll lose your 2st before Christmas ;) Good Luck

Thanks Gailt.. I'm sure you're going to wow everyone hun... 20 more days, and you'll feel amazing.. good on you ;)

welcome allykat :)

gail. i bet you give them all one hell of a shock!!

oh. i forgot to tell you i think. i am currently wearing a shirt that i haven't fitted into for about 4-5 years and it is slightly too big :D :D and it has see through bits on the front (it's linen with 'lace' bits) so you can see my bra and stomach through it, and if i do say so myself i look bloody good!! so i was rather chuffed when i found that out. and a VERY fitted shirt looked amazing too i was jigging around the house. they are size 18s but hey. it looks good :D and most importantly. my boobs fit in them :D hee.

abz xx

Thanks!

Abz - that must feel fantastic - if you've got it (and with that weight lost you clearly have) flaunt it!

I am on day 5 and hoping to shift the 2 stone I have put on since I finished LL (lost just over 4 stone). Am doing SS+ I'll still have 2-3 stone to shift after Christmas but will cross that bridge as and when... too much to look at now

Hope everyone has a had a good start to the week.

My weigh in day in Thurs eve

good for you i've seen your photos and you look great lets hope i dare put up my photos soon still a little shy lol

good morning guys.

i am up at this horrid hour, despite working until 11pm last night as i rolled over in bed this morning and smacked my head on the radiator really hard, and then remembered something i was supposed to do at work last night and forgot to so i had to get up to email them. grr. am thinking of going back to bed as i'm absolutely shattered... but don't think i'd be able to sleep and would probably end up feeling far worse... hmph. might just have to get straight on the coffee...

Morning,

Hi abz - hows your head?? Your always at work!!
Wow, random and Tracey!! What ace losses yo've both had, a very well done to both of you!!
I'm not doing so great this week, Im so flu ridden, I had to take a couple of lemsips as i got such blocked sinus's. Probably will affect the ketosis, Im not reallly bothered (am I bothered?), as feel like poo. Not eaten tho, can't get the water down as swollen glands, so constipated (sorry). So all in all, crapp week. Don't get weighed in till Sat, so we'll see.

look after yourself moti. but i would try and get the packs into you. at least then you'll be getting all your vits and minerals and will help your body fight it off more easily. maybe have them hot if it helps? and hot water flavouring is really good when you have a cold.

hope you feel better soon babes.

well i am at work now. am hoping that OH will be able to get some roast chicken from the rotisserie in morrisons on his way home tonight as i'm struggling to stay on ss with these late shifts. i still seem to be getting up at 6am, or at least waking up then (or doing what i did this morning, rolling over and smacking my head on the radiator and getting a rather rude awakening and a very bad headache) and then having to make it through until 11pm at work on three packs. so some chicken when i get home tonight would be really really lovely :) i hope he does because i'm REALLY looking forward to it.

my weight is still the same today but at least it isn't going up...

abz xx

Poor you Moti ((hugs)) i am sending a hug your way.. hang in there and if you feel that ill have some soup or a coopy egg (my name for a boiled egg :)) to keep your strength up, many people do when they are ill otherwise you'll get really weak :(

Welcome welcome Allykay :) we are having the best time on this thread - you'll lose loads before Christmas x

How's your head abz, that is not a good start to the day, hope you're feeling better soon. Great news re your clothes, I've seen your pic's of you in your bra... like i said impressive :) you go girl :)

Tracey 7lbs wooooo effing hooooo that is fabulous.. well done :)

Love the idea of a dalmation costume, you could draw a little black nose on and a patch on your eye... awww

Erotica is an erotic exhibition in Earls Court, London, they have all sorts of sexy acts performing and lot's of stalls selling rude things... right up my alley... if you'll pardon the pun lmao ;) Me and my OH go every year, it's good fun.

Hope everyone is well, it's good to see you all so fired up...

Can we do it...???? Yes we can :)

Ooooh! And weigh in!!!

5.5 this week - which means I'm in the 14's!!!! (by 0.5 - lol). And only 17.5 to go for x-mas target!

Well done RD, great weightloss and moving up the plans isn't a bad idea, you have to do what is right for you :)

Back