56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Abz - hope you get some sleep to - CD on shifts is hardcore.
Moti - hope you feeel better soon..... hope the lempsip hopes and you ahve somewhere to curl up.
Diet4-40 - enjoy your big night out

I'm having a good day. Felt so pants and incredibly hungry yesterday. Feel more or less ok today and know the weight is dropping off. Have my weigh in tomorrow night.
Lookign forward to this evening - I'm getting my hair cut by a trainee (fingers crossed) and then have friends coming round for a meal. I've made soup to start so I can have my CD soup at that point. I'm having my SS+meal with them and then I will just have to leave the pudding (maybe I should have saved a choc CD mouse and had a 3 course meal!).

Any spare pudding is going in the freezer or to work tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a nice evening to look forward to.

26 hours to first weigh in....

Good luck with WI AllyKat... it sounds like you've got it all worked out with the dinner party tonight, well done for planning so well :)

Hope everyone is good :) I'm tired today, bath and early night for me I think...

wish i could. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i'm shattered. i have another four hours of work to go. aargh. i have things to keep me busy though. so that's something at least :)

just had my chicken and am full to the brim!!
always forget how much cd has shrunk my stomach!!

abz xx

i can t believe i found this on page 2 come on angels lets keep the posts going so it makes it easier for me to find hehe
had another good ss day 2 days under my belt
can we do this yes we can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

How long is it now until x-mas? *stopping to count* 37 days? Its only 3 weeks until I head back to my home town, I wonder if anyone wll notice?

Tracey - great loss hun! I know you were.... ever so -slightly- pee'd off last week, and its great you stuck it out this week and got the result!!! Your going to be under 20 before you know it.

Hiya Allykat - welcome to the angels :)

abz - yay on the top!! I wish I could work out the whole photo's thing as I've been hearing how great your looking! I've *always* had the boob problem too, I don't think I've owned a fitted shirt in my life... but oneday I will! Hows your head doing now?

Moti - sending lots of hugs your way too. Hope you feel better soon hun. xxx

gail - I'm sure people will notice - you've done soooo well!!!!

Today.... I ate!!! hehe, it was a planned thing... ish, anyway I decided that last weekend 'I haven't got CD food so I cant eat' was so unhealthy so I have to accept that food isn't evil. So I had some chicken bites. I'm not sure if the flavouring on them is 'acceptable' but they were 65g in a bag, and around 120cal... so I dont think they could have any severe damage. I've also decided if theres something like chicken and salad this weekend I'll have that, though a small portion and without dressing. If they dont, bars all the way.

Right now I having a hard time from house mates, and questioning about my eating. I think long term its easier to keep it quiet, I have porridge, bars and soup, and hopefully next term will be adding more food, so a few weeks (term ends in 3 weeks) of them asking is easier than if they get funny about it and are on my case for the next 30 weeks! I dont know, maybe I'm being silly about this whole thing, but its just the way I do things...

Ooooh! And I just realized - if I meet my x-mas target I've only 1lb to go before I'm no longer obese! yays!

nice on honey!! :D

well i've added you to my contacts list now :) so if you go into my profile albums under my pic you'll be able to see various pics of me. but they really aren't as impressive as a lot of the ones you'll see on here. if my weight would just go down (this week so far i have lost and gained the same lb three times without reason) then i'll take another one when the next stone has gone. i'd better be in for one hell of a weight loss whoosh!!

well this morning i thought i'd get out my size 16 trousers and see how close i was to fitting into them. they still have the tags on. my mum bought me them years ago for me to shrink into and of course i never did. well. i'm miles away from fitting into them. i get pull them up, so that's the first hurdle over with, but the button doesn't even meet. i have, however, realised that they are the same make as my really small 18s that are getting a bit baggy on me now (which is why i thought i'd see if i could squeeze into the 16s, however unflattering) and my 18s are rather large to say the least... so i think i'm going to get my measurements and look at the size guides on some websites to get some perspective as all my clothes are obviously strange. either loads of my 18s are too big, or my small 18s and 16 are very small...

oh. and i found one of my old (and one of my favourite) bras fits me again. so regardless of measurements. the boobs MUST be shrinking at least a wee bit, ha.

abz xx

well i checked. according to next i'm either in, or within half an inch of being a size 16... so now what? do i go and get something in the hope that it will fit properly by christmas? or do i just wait until i fit into the ones i already have? even though they seem to be small? i mean, isn't it all the same really? i'm also a little wary of waiting until christmas to get myself something to wear for christmas in a 16 as when i did this last year there was nothing left anywhere at all for me to buy... it all sold out by the first week in december. so maybe i should be looking now?

abz xx

Morning,

Abz - If I were you, I would get something size 16 now - it will give you even more of an incentive to carry on. Im the same with the sizes, my work trousers are size 18, but loose, the size 16's I got just about do up, but, tum hangs over the top. I reacon its about a stone or a teeny bit more, to a dress size, so, by xmas, if we behave, we will be in the 16's baby!!!

Well, Im feeling a lot, lot better today. Headaches have gone, so have the blocked sinus's. Just the stuffy nose left, but can deal with that.
I'm off tonight from work, so I can watch Im a celeb. Still sticking to the diet 100%. Just don't feel like ive lost any weight. We'll see Saturday.
Hope your all ok.XX

i am sitting in my favourite dress in the whole world and it's getting too big :( i mean, that's a good thing. but i'm gutted too as i've worn it looooads and it's gorgeous and red and monsoony :(

ah well. i'll wear it this weekend so that i've worn it again while it's still in it's glory...

abz xx

Morning!
I'm hoping to be in a 16 by x-mas too, though I have a feeling it'll only be larger 16's *sigh*

I can't wait until I can fit 16's everywhere cuz that means I can go shopping almost everywhere! well, exept the little people shops that go up to small 12-14's.

Can I ask you what shape you all are? I'm an apple.... and weight always comes off my legs first! Sooo so annoying as it means nothing ever fits and tends to be way too big on the butt and leg *sighing more* Last time I lost weight strangers kept asking me when I was due. :(

Hi Random,
My tummy is where I always put on the weight. But even tho its gone down, I seem to have lost weight on me fingers, as my rings r really loose! Apparently, you loose from top to bottom. I suppose a loss from any where is a bonus!!

Ooooh! I would love slimmer fingers! And losing from the top would be a bonus too. :D

i'm hourglass i suppose. which is great from the front, but i stick most of my weight on around my hips and tummy, so i have this big wodge that looks like i've tucked a rolled up towel horizontally across the top of my trouser...

and i've just watched how to look good naked for the first time and i keep tearing up. i am so so hormonal right now!!

abz xx

Aw abz :( it is an emotional show, i saw one a week or 2 ago about a lady that had had a masectomy... i boo'd my eyes out :(

I am an hour glass too i think, I seem to be losing weight pretty evenly all over altho this time round my tummy seems to be hanging on to the flab for some reason, maybe it is age or my last pregnancy... who knows :( I am in that, I've lost a lot of weight and can't see it faze.. and don't get me started on clothing sizes!!!! grrrrr I have 3 pairs of size 18 trousers at home.. Suprisingly the New Look ones fit and I wear them, the Principles ones are tight but wearable and believe it or not... the Evans ones i can't even get the button to meet!!! It is very frustrating...

Hope you are all doing well...

I am dead fired up and have been 100% SS'ing since Sunday, can really feel the weight loss this week :)

Can we do it??? Yes we can!!!!!!!

i bloody well hope so.

and you know what? it was the one about the size 8 person that made me cry the most. that somebody can have such an amazing body and still hate it... hope to god when i've lost all my weight i actually like what i see... although my main problem was never hating what i looked like without clothes on. it was whether i looked awful WITH clothes on. and with my favourite dress falling off me at this moment, i don't think that's always going to be a problem.

just looking at bravissimo dresses though because i don't know how on earth i'm going to get a size 16 dress that fits all of me without extra space for boobage...

abz xx

Hi abz, bravissimo dresses are gorgeous and i have just bought one.. off the sale page on their web site.. for £7.00 :) :) :) It's the blue and pink one and the picture does it no justice, it looks vvv sexy on :)

right i am off to do some work !!!

Catch you guys later xxxx

p.s. I'm a large 18 but their 16 really super curvy fits me :)

their 16 super curvey never fit me across the back and arms. always felt like things strained when i moved. have just checked out the sale page but again, not much really grabs me... think i'm just going to have to go shopping. am going out on sunday so might give it a shot then :)

abz xx

Abz, I'm sure you'll find something great! I hate it too when people with good figures complain about them! ... though I'm bloody jelous of you hourglasses!

I tried on my outfit for the weekend, and I'm thinking it looks pretty good! So I'm thrilled to bits anyway! (for the night out, not the dalmation one - lol).

Back