56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

ha. you'll have a great time.

a while ago the wallpaper on the ceiling of our living room came loose and OH stuck it back up really badly and i was annoyed. i have now just tried to rectify the situation and have in fact made it worse... so a bit of nifty disguise work needs to go on on saturday i think. i've overdone it a bit this morning. i have been filling holes and sanding and wallpaper stripping and sticking wallpaper back down (albeit unsuccessfully) and now am totally tuckered out. and then realised i hadn't really had any water, ha. so am glugging now :)

abz xx

Ive had a busy day today, going to and fro to shops, soft play and food shopping. Ive only drank 2 pints of water and had 1 shake. Need to buck my ideas up and get drinking!!

hi christmas angels still doing realy well if i was you i would buy the size 16 i did and all i have to do is look at my gorgeous dress and hey presto i dont want to eat cant wait to get in it in 20 days!!! go for it i bet you'll easy fit into it

well i'm looking at all the size 16 dresses at the moment with abject longing, ha. i might have to go shopping for one next week :D i know that if i wait until december they'll all be sold out (as they were last year, or at least in my size. maybe they won't be in a 16 :D i didn't think of that :D) but i don't think they'll fit me properly yet... so it's a bit of a dilemma really. especially the boob issue. ah well. i can but try :)

had a wee bit of water this morning so far and am about to glug coffee. made the cafetiere a while ago but forgot the mug... DOH!! off to get one now :)

abz xx

I just tried chicken and mushroom flavoured 'crisps'. Gross, absolutely gross!!
Waste of a pack, they got stuck in me teeth and everything!!
Never again!!
Everyone ok?

ha. never tried chicken and mushroom. i did try tomato and they were rank :) i stick to the chilli, ha.

i'm ok today. craving everything under the sun and have asked OH to get some chicken on his way home for me. i have people coming to my house tonight and they will all be getting takeaway. i think it's safer that i have chicken rather than trying to get something that i am 'allowed' from a takeaway. and even if i end up eating more chicken than i'm supposed to, at least i'll remain in ketosis. just seems like the lesser of many evils. including pizza :(

i desperately want to eat pizza right now :(

oh. but i did just buy myself this online in a 16:
Next - Glamour at Dusk - Page 5.7 - Going Out/Partywear - Womens

not sure it will quite fit yet, even though i'm in their size guide size 16 range, but we'll see. hopefully it will by christmas :D

abz xx

ooooh, very nice abz! Nice colour. Don't bother craving pizza, its never as nice as what u would expect. I learnt that last weekend, when I cheated, so gutted about it now.X

Hi Angels,

Woah! I haven't posted for a while, but you know what.. I can tell Christmas is getting closer because everyone is closer to their goals and you all must be feeling fab! Well done.. you're all doing a great job.

Ohh and i've never heared of Bravissimo before.. taking a peak now :)

How you all doing?

had another good day but feeling knackered tonight my girls football teams had a football match so had to stand outside in the hailstone and freezing wind so i am cold and tired but feeling good that i havent eaten in 4 days i wass going to do ss+ till xmas but now i have my new dress to get into i am ss ing til the party on 11 dec i will get into that dress by hook or by crook lol
so hope you all had a good day and im off to bed good night

TracyR - bravissimo are great! They fit you for bras and always find one that holds them in just the right place!

Abz - ooooh enjoy your fab new dress.

Hvae travelled up to my family's this evening. Had a shake and they seem please that I can have something on SS+. My Mum is going to give me some turkey tomorrow. It's great being home!!
The cat found my finished bowl from a shake (choc mint) and licked it out. :p

Oooooooooooh some Turkey sounds lovely Allykat... the image I have is of a nice one coming out of the oven... LOL i'm having a bad day, I want something to eat, not that you'd ever tell ?! lol

How you all doing Christmas Angels?

The time is flying by and Christmas is getting closer, how are we doing for the goals?

As for me, still got my christmas eve in sight so I can eat, it's hard holding out until then though, but I've GOT to do it!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend xxx

good morning guys. well my dress came... and it FIT. bit tight on the boobs but a push up bra would hoik them into the right place. and there isn't much room in it. but it looked amazing. OH's jaw nearly dropped to the floor when i appeared in it :D so a couple more inches here and there before christmas and i reckon i'm sorted :D

i avoided pizza on friday, i ate chicken and had a small glass of wine that lasted through the evening. so i avoided all the beer too. woo. ha. so a small compromise.

hope everyone is having a good weekend?

abz xx

Abs - Bet your well pleased about the dress!!
Im not doing too great to tell the truth, I stayed the same weight and cheated yesterday, oh well, will get back on it tho X

Moti - your back on it today which is the important thing.

Abz - hope you take a camera out when you get to wear your fab dress.

Had hot turkey and bit of turnip, broccoli and cabbage for my meal yesterday. Having the left overs in about a half an hour. Mmmm...
Just been to cheer on my twin in a 10k race....maybe I could do that next year!

Hi girls,

Feels like I haven't posted in an age... been very busy :) Erotica was fab :)

That dress looks amazing Abz, I agree with Allykat... you must take a pic for us :)

Sounds like your doing great AllyKat..

Big hugs to everyone else..

I am vvvvvv happy as I lost 6lbs this week :) :) :) :)

I make that 12lbs toward my Christmas goal... Leaving 16lbs to go..

Not sure if that is do-able in 4 and a half weeks!!! But I feel fired up to give it a go :)

OMG it's only 31 days until Christmas !!!!!!!! I reckon, roughly speaking that's 4lbs a week...

Can we do it??????

YAY! WELL DONE SARAH!! 6lbs is greeeeeeeeeeat hun!

4lbs a week till christmas? i'm sooo hoping we can do it. Well, i've got 24lbs to go in 5 week... 4.8lbs a week and i'll be under 20st. I really don't think i'll do it by Christmas though... shame but like you, postitive thinking...... I'm going to give it my best bloody shot!

Well done again hun, you really are MY inspiration

Diet4-40 - glad you had fun!

I really hope the 2 stone is possible. I have been away from my scales for the weekend and they don't seem to have moved - am a bit disappointed but trying to be sensible about it - its the weigh in on Thursday that counts.
I have 18lb and 5 weigh ins left (the fifth wil be a couple of days less than a week). I need a bit over 3.5lb a week. When I did LL I lost lots the first couple of weeks and then averaged 3lb a week. That was SS and now I'm doing SS+
Och well, whatever the number is we'll all be a lot lighter by Christmas Day!

Back