56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Hi Allykat,

Glad to see another one of us is awake at this silly hour...

one thing is guaranteed hun, you deffo will be a lot lighter by Christmas. I've got 24lbs to go for the 3 stone I wanted off, but I don't think it's do-able... but, chin up and nevermind if we don't actually make it, we'll be a LOT closer than now though.

As for the rep power thing, I don't actually know anything about it. so, if anyone else can enlighten us... great stuff ;)

wow tracet
thats a fantastic loss well done my weigh in is tomorrow i hope the scales are nice to me i have been on total ss this week i need to lose as much weight as possible dont think i'll hit our target but any weight loss is good
take care
hope all the other xmas angels are doing well off to work now catch up later

hey guys. thanks for the compliments. hope you all had a fab weekend and that you enjoyed erotica sarah :D

to give somebody rep power for a post you click on the thing that looks like a little fountain in the bottom left hand corner of the post. in between the blob that turns green if somebody is online and the report post sign. i think it's actually a set of scales but it looks like a cloud or a fountain to me. if you click on that you can give rep power and a comment on why and who you are as it isn't given to the user unless you write it in.

to see your rep power, if you go to your user cp it is at the bottom of the page under your active threads.

hope that helps. is everyone raring to go today? i had a really crappy weekend re. water. ie. didn't really drink any, ha. so i'm glugging away and hoping to make the scales bloody MOVE. my body is in the middle of a major stall. just glad that dress fit or i would have been in one hell of a funk!! ha.

abz xx

Hi all,

Well done Sarah, great loss this week!!

I am REALLY struggling as I cheated at the weekend and am starving. Just had a few cocktail sausages. I wish I could get my motivation back :break_diet:

dig deep and you'll find it moti. how is a cocktail sausage going to bring you happiness really? hoik your guts up and get back to it. you're doing really well :) stick up a pic of you at your thinnest or hang an outfit you'd like to fit into on your wardrobe door to remind you of why you are doing this.

abz xx

good for you moti. we only fail when we give up. if we keep on hacking at it we will all get there. we just all take a slightly different route :)

i try and remind myself of that whenever i want something 'is this piece of bread going to give you instant happiness, etc' and it reminds me of how daft my cravings are sometimes. sometimes it seems like the world would end if you don't eat a piece of cheese. but then you realise that after all, it's just a piece of cheese...

abz xx

Wise words! I'll have to remember that Abz.
Moti - hope ketosis comes quickly - hang on, it will be much easier again in a day or two.

I'm hid under a duvet after a day in a very cold office - don't think dieting helps there!

This 2 stone target is a real motivator - its got really important now. 3 days to next weigh in...

YAY! WELL DONE SARAH!! 6lbs is greeeeeeeeeeat hun!

4lbs a week till christmas? i'm sooo hoping we can do it. Well, i've got 24lbs to go in 5 week... 4.8lbs a week and i'll be under 20st. I really don't think i'll do it by Christmas though... shame but like you, postitive thinking...... I'm going to give it my best bloody shot!

Well done again hun, you really are MY inspiration

Thanks Tracey, I am blushing here ...:eek:

And your right AllyKat this thread is a real motivator..

I totally believe we CAN do it :)

I had food at the weekend, a planned meal when I was out... But I am 100% ss'ing now..

1 little cocktail saudage Moti don't mount up to a whole heap of beans... hey I've gone all cowboy lol... Abz is dead right it's nothing...ziltch..zero.. You climb back on the CD wagon and it'll fall off you by Christmas.

I did have a great weight loss this week and guess why... I did ss 100%, no picking, no 'treats' no nothing... This diet works and if I wanna get the flab off I have to stick to it... I've got my TOTM coming in the next week or so so I have to prepare myself for that.. but I am gonna take a leaf out of Abz book and just chug on regardless... it's gotta come off sooner or later :)

Hope all of the Christmas Angels are doing well :)

:47:Not long til Crimbo :D

Awww Moti - what's a little cocktail sausage between friends eh? nothing hun..... :) good luck though, you can do it hunny ;)

Gailt - good luck tomorrow hun, fingers crossed for you.

Abz - i like your way of thinking ;)

Allykat - have you come from under your duvet yet? :D lol it is cold hun and you're so right, this is a great motivator.

Sarah - it's deffo going to come off sometime... How GREAAAAAT are we all going to feel over chirstmas :D FAB!

I'm watching i'm a celeb while i'm typing here, trying to glug water only had about 2ltrs so far so another 1 or 2 to go... i'll be weeing all night!! :D

Weigh day tomorrow, can't believe i've made it to the end of week 4! :D it's great.

Yes, treating myself to a night of duvetness and tv boxset instead of food. :)

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow...always an exciting day.

Hey girls,

I'm back!! Well, I will be on Thursday! Have decided to return to CD after a week wasted on WW, and am going to stick with it to goal as can't handle this chopping and changing.

So, will you take me back?
xxx

ha. hey wannabslim. of course you're welcome :)

everyone on here is doing so well, so can i have a wee bit of your success please as my weight is firmly stuck and has been for a fortnight!! i'm hoping that everything is just rearranging itself...

really going to glug the water. i won't have been weighed for a fortnight when i get weighed next monday and if i haven't lost something i'm going to be SO peeved...

abz xx

hi angels, sorry I haven't bene online all week - my dd knocked my laptop off the table and the hardrive got damaged.. Just picked it up last night and spent hours last night catching up on all my paper work... luckily they managed to sort it out and I didn't lose any data... but I am a week behind on my workload.

How is everyne doing ? Read some posts briefly but will go back later today and catch up on everyones news.

Are we still using the list of how much everyone has lost and how much to go to the 2 stone target ? I can't seem to find it ?

Abz - really hope you get a loss on Monday. Plateuas tend to happen but when you're only eating 500 or 600-odd calories a day it has to come off at some point. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Morning,
Im back on track now and am gonna do ss 100% so I get a good loss, much like you Sarah!!
I've seen a really nice outfit in next to wear around xmas time, some more motivation for me!!
Hope your all ok!
XX

ooh, what have you seen moti? pics please :D

i'm still glugging. nearly a litre down which isn't bad for me. just thinking about having my first tetra as a hot chocolate to warm me up a bit. people have the windows open in here!!

abz xx

Back