56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Morning Angels,

Hope you're all having a good day.

Good on you Abz, keep glugging hun and it will deffo shift soon! :) Fingers crossed for you hunny!

Ohh Moti - i'm sure you'll be in that outfit soon :D How thrilling is that going to feel :D Good on you hun. Are you going to buy it now?

Have a good day all, and happy glugging

hey there tracey. how are you feeling today? you all motivated?

i'm nearly a litre and a half down so i'm getting there. having my tetras hot so there's extra water in there too :)

abz xx

hi all
well after my low weight loss last week 0.5lb i got weighed today and lost....................................................................
6.5lb i am so happy yipeeeeee into the 14's only just at 14 stone 13.5lb but hey its still in the 14s so i am inspired to be good this week again

Morning Abz,

yeah I'm feeling motivated hun, weigh in number 4 this evening so a bit nervous.

However, I did write this on another thread so sorry if I bore you...it's a bit of a story..

I always liked low rider motorbikes, the ones with the shiny chrome etc, at first said I was too fat to go and do my test etc but year last July, I did and passed. I now own a Kawasaki VN 900 and a tasseled leather jacket (lol, i love it!)
I bought the jacket year last April and it's never been able to meet in the middle to zip up. I've worn it anyway.... as unsafe as it is! Wrong!
But... I can zip it up now! :D I'm so chuffed!
Ok... i can't wear it out because I can hardly breath in it lol but... it does zip up none the less, so when the biking weather finally gets around again I will be more than comfortable in it ..

so.. little things like that are motivational :D Yay!

I've never tried the tetras (don't really know what they are) but hear a few speaking about them, so they must be nice :) Any plans for the day hun?

tetras are the ready made shakes you can get. and i mix half of one with hot water and have two hot chocolates instead of one tetra pack :)

i am working until five. and then i'm off out for a coffee with a friend after work i think :) looking forward to it. we meet on lunch times but it's always a bit rushed so we decided to meet up and have a proper natter :D

abz xx

28-11.5 =16.5lb to go ok could be doable but i am still happy!!!!

Ohhh well, sounds good to me. I'll look into them for when I go back to work in January. Will be really handy! Great :D

Ooh, sounds like a nice afternoon hun. Enjoy xx

well for christmas i would like to be 12st something please :D at least on my scales (since my cdc's weigh me 5lbs heavier). i'm 13st 12.5 on mine at the moment and have been going between that and 13st 11 for the last two weeks... gah!!

but hoping for a whoosh this week. gluggity glug!!

abz xx

I'm with you there hun, it will... it will deffo come off ;)

Well, i'm off now to blitz the house to keep me busy before weigh in.. will check in tonight to see how you all are (and hopefully, record a loss!!)

Catch u later

thats exactly waht i thought too abz last 2 weeks i lost 1.5 lb and 0.5 lb was thinking my god what is happening then puff 6.lb s you can do it just stick at it!

Hey everyone!
I haven't been around for a few days, so sorry I've only read the last page so far - but well done gail!!! I just got into the 14's too last week (14.13.5 too!!) - its a great feeling isn't it?

And Trace, your going to look great in that jacket.. as long as its not too big before the season comes around! Good luck tonight!!

This week i'm scared of WI.... because on saturday I got sloshed! ... and ate... but, m not too concerned about the eating because it was fairly healthy and I was slipping into the mindset of 'food is bad' and that not having anything was better than not having something CD... the drinking however... bleugh! I was on a train for around 7 hours coming back and I could feel my stomache turning, and no bathroom.... All I was thinking was 'please dont get the shits!' (tmi :p ) luckily though I didn't!

So... yeah... WI tonight... I dont want to have put on. :( I know any loss will be marginal, but since I only just got into the 14's I dont want to hurtle back into the 15''s :(

On the plus side I got my first 'have you lost weight' comment today :) :) :) ... hopefully that will keep motivated no matter what the scales say.

Ooo... and as far as the weekend went, collectively we raised over 7,500 for barnardo's, my total was just over 200 so the spotty dog costume (which some people still thought was a cow) paid off.

YAY! Well done Randomgurl :) You've raised a whack loads and for a really good cause. Nice one ;)

Hopefully hun, you won't have put on weight this week, good luck... let us know :)

Drinking aside.. did you enjoy? (lol at drinking aside... that's the best bit!)

Must have been nice for you to have that comment... just the start of many hun.

Back