56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Evening angels,

Well I'm back, and day 1 is done and dusted without too much difficulty! It's great to be back :) want to shift 1st 3lbs from now, hopefully can get there by Christmas!

xxx

hi all
hope everyone is ok found this near the end of page 2 not good come on keep posting
randomgurl hope you resisted food!!
allykat well done on completing day one
just wondering where everyone else is i've been shopping again i just cant stop but got a wicked bargain today s pair of jeans in red my favourite colour for the bargain price of........................................
.................................................................................................
£2.50 yes thats right £2.50 from Matalan going back on sunday to get the size 14 and 12 for that price hehe
well off food shopping now for the family so i'll catch up later
remember
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Evening all, how we all doing?

Abz - hope that chest infection held off honey. Sounds like you're doing well. Monday will be around soon enough and hopefully you'll register a lost ;) good luck hun.

Allykat - 4lb eh hun?! WELL DONE! marvellous weight loss, hopefully the other stone you want to lose will be off soon hunny. :) Nice one, give yourself a pat on the back.

Wannabslim -welcome back hun. Good luck with the 1st 3lbs i'm sure you can do it ;)

Gailt - BARGAIN!! lol Can't fault it... that's a great price for a pair of jeans. For that price I might even go and get myself a pair of 18;s and keep them for a few months until I get into them lol just something cheap to keep me going I suppose.
And yes hun... WE CAN DO THIS!!

Randomgurl - how are you coping today hun? Chin up.. it'll get easier for you i'm sure.

Sarah - ? How you doing hun, everything alright? Since you started this thread at 56 days to go... how fast has the time gone eh?

I'm having an ok day, looking forward for Christmas to have a treat - thinking about it a lot!! :D It'll soon be here.
Good luck all xxx

Tracy - thanks for the encouragemet. The Christmas Day treat is very tempting!! Good luck for those 18s.

Gailt39 - what a bargain and a good colour for Christmas.

Abz - hope the chest infection eases. How have you survived today?

I've had friends over this evening for a meal. It was a really lovely night. I made a main meal we could all have but I did have a bit of carrot soup (just carrot and onion) and a little bit of butternut squash.
I'm on SS+ and everything else was allowed.

It's my first deviation. The keotsis stick still says I'm in ketosis but will have to see what it's like tomorrow.

Made sure pudding was finished off and sent a friend home with the bread.

Hey!!
Hows everybody??
I got me weigh in soon, I'll be happy to stay the same considering all the cheats Ive had this week!!
Hope not put too much on, have stuck to it 100% for the last 4 days, we'll see....

I can't beleive it!!
I've lost 5lbs?? How??
Ive eaten from last sat-wed, what a shock!!
Not that Im complaining, mind you X

YAY! Well done chick... you must be chuffed, especially when you weren't expecting it either... NICE ONE ;)

Allykat - are you still in ketosis hunny? Well done for the meal though, you sounded like you done everything right ;) well done

How's everyone?

Moti - brilliant, 4 days of 100% have paid off! Really chuffed for you.

Tracy - thanks, I seem to have stayed in ketosis so am very pleased with that. I won't be eating anything at the chocolate fondue party tonight. Who needs fondue when we have mint and orange choc shakres - lol.

Yes :p - I have had my SS+ and going to take my bar and have it just before I go in. Will need my willpower tonight!!! A friend is organising it so I want to go support her but it's not ideal timing.

Ok, am going to make myself accountable for tonight. Tomorrow I will post on here and say whether I ate any - plan to post a big NO!

well done :D

everyone seems to be doing really well. sorry i've been gone a while. i'm not at my best.

the chest infection has not held off. in fact it's getting worse. am at work today and desperately wishing that i wasn't. am here on my own though so didn't want to have to drag anyone else in. docs tomorrow methinks!!

oh. and i found my alistair griffin cd and am enjoying it :D do you remember him?? he was on fame academy. he lived in my village and was at the same school as me. quite a bit older though. he was the milkman. i thought he was really good. he seems to have pretty much vanished now which is a shame.

abz xx

Hi everyone..

Allykat - Well done for surving the party hun... must have been hard, but well done.

Hi Abz - awww hope you get better soon hun. I don't remember Alistair from fame academy. I remember a 'Nigel' who had a really great rock kinda voice and I loved him... he didn't last long on the show though and not heared of him since... shame!

How's everyone doing ?

i'm off to bed. i am feeling worse and worse... waaargh.

and i think alistair came second or third. not sure which. i don't even know who won... ha. so they probably didn't do too well for themselves either :D

abz xx

David Sneddon won - his song Living a lie or something like that was quite good.

Good night hun, hope you feel better tomorrow xx

abz - hope the doctor can give you something to help.

Trace - how has your day been?

Had chicken at the curry and salad - hope that has been ok with the SS+.

Hi Allykat -

I'm ok thanks hun, same as usual... 'fancying' food something chronic, but I'm holding out.

Ohh your meal sounds lovely lol :D

How's things hun?

Back