56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

I'm on SS, and it's coming to the end of my 5th week. So far I've stuck it 100% and I intend to until Christmas eve but then i'm going to have food.. :D So, it's keeping me focused, if it wasn't for me thinking about that, i think i'd have fallen off the wagon lol

How are you finding the diet now?

lol! that's fine... it doesn't bother me at all :) My OH eats chocolates, biscuits, crisps and everything... doesn't bother me one bit. It'll only last 5 minutes in my mouth... so what's the point :D

Well.... i'm going to eat over christmas (as i've been counting down the days until i do lol) and then i'm straight back onto ss for another few months :) I'm determined to lose the weight this time .. I think the diet is great, but i'm deffo having christmas off :D

What about you? What are your plans Allykat hun?

Ohh! Has anyone seen Sarah?? Haven't seen her on here for a while... hope she's ok!

Hi Tracey - yeah, I'm going to take Christmas Day off. With SS+ I get to eat but obviously have to be very careful what I eat. I am looking forward to one day when I can eat what I want. I'll have a shake in the morning and then Christmas lunch. I'll want to try some of the naughty trimmings but will try to fill up on the SS+ food. I'm guessing there will only be so much my stomach will be able to handle without feeling rough. I will pay for it with hugner pangs on Boxing Day but hoping these will only last a day. I talked to my CDC about it adn she said 'you have to live' - saying that she's been off and on it for 4 years and I don't want to end up like that. She says if she wants something when she's eating out she has it (with the glass of wine) and then gets back on it. I don't want to end up like that but will be having my day off on Christmas Day.

My sister will be there and she will not let me give up on dieting guilt-free (she is a very patient encourager!). She'll have me out for a boxing day walk!

Just been preparing soup and some food for a Christmas dinner I am cooking for friends on Saturday - preparing food somehow helped me not to eat it. Will be sticking to SS+ for that (will be hard but worth it I hope- thank you Frances for your wise words).

Diet-40 - haven't heard from you in a while?

hey everyone!

I've been having arguments with my computer over the last few days (Its taken to switching itself off every so often, usually when I'm writing essays - grrr!) but I'm happy again today!!!

Went to see my CD earlier as she can't do tomorrow.... annnd...

Only 1/2lb to go before im out of the 200's! *Doing a happy dance*

I don't care if I never eat again - I'm in love with CD!

Exept... that like you Trace I'm gonna eat at christmas - hehe.
Well going to ask santa nicely not to put any chocolates in my stocking, and avoid carbs as much as possible.

Evening all...

Firstly - Randomgurl - Woooohooo! GO GIRL!!

Excellent doing...hmmm good thinking about asking santa not to put carbs in your stocking, i'll try it (but i know im going to be havnig carbs, but will live it out for the day)

Allykat - Sounds like you've got it all planned out perfectly hun. Sounds good too. I know I should lay off the carbs but on my xmas eve buffet, it's all party food so... ah well for one day! I can see what you're saying about being on cd for the 4 years back and forth tho... don't think it's something i'll want to do either. Worth a thought for sure...

Ohh and any chance your sister could come and get me for a boxing day walk too... i'm sooo going to do exercise that week to make up for the christmas carbs.

Moti - It's giving me something to live for chick LOL :D

Well, at the moment, im sitting in the bath! I am so cold it's nuts! So... here I am, saddo :)

Ok Diet-40/Sarah? COME BACK HUN! WE MISS YOU!

Hope you're all good xx

I'm agreeing with your CDC that you have to live.... I decided that if I go out, I just have to be sensible, and make good choices, because thats what its going to have to be for the rest of my life. I mean, sure I'm not gonna eat salads day in day out or anything... but well, we're all overweight for a reason, so learning moderation and making healthy choices and treats every so often without it becoming a binge, I think, is great.

hehe - rant over - lol.

Oooh - I have a question -- is anyone else geing realllly bad pins and needles?

ooh - n me thinks we should all bombard sarah on facebook to make sure shes being good! hehe

Yeah, I've been able to have a SS+ meal so far when I've been out. Going to a friend's tomorrow - she's making something I can't have but is going to make extra salad for me! I think I'll take round some chicken with it. Am not looking forward to having to go into how I'm doing this diet with everyone. They knew all about LL so it might be a bit weird to be on it again. Oh well, their my friends - shouldn't be too bad!
My real problem will be my office Christmas outing but have been to the oub beforehand to have a look at the menu in advance. Am going to try for a ceasar salad without croutons and with the dressing on the side.

Trace - sounds like you're going to have fun on Christmas eve.

Randomgurl - looking at your ticker it seems you are near goal!

Fair play to you Allykat for being prepared for the meal. You're idea is brill to check out the menu firt... good thinking ;)
This time of year there's always 'do's' be it with family, friends or work... it makes the diet that much harder! PAIN!

Well, I've got my weigh in tonight and i've been jumping on my scales all week, not looking good for me. It's been totm and also constipated big time (too much info) and even though I've stuck to it 100% i'm not expecting much. I would have loved to have lost 4lbs this week to take me to 20st 13lbs but... that's deffo not happened... but nevermind, anything is a bonus :)

Tracey - hope the wi is better than you expected. If it's not, at least you know the weight has gone its just masked by totm and constipation - you'll be set for a great weight loss the followin week. Oh, it's so much easier to say that to someone else than when its your own weigh in!

What time is wi?? Good luck.

Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so so sorry I have been AWOL. I have had an absolutely rubbish week :(

I had a few family problems, not my little crew but extended family. The stress has been unbelievable and I have eaten as a consequence :( :break_diet:This week I STS 1st time since I starete so I was gutted... it has sent me on a bit of a downward spiral... But coming on here and reading your posts has really lifted me :)

Soooooooo back on it as of NOW!!!

I am going to go away and have a reackon of where I am with my Christmas goal and then we can all have a catch up..

God I have missed you guys xxxxxxx

Hi Diet4-40, so sorry you've had such a stressful week. I hope things are a bit better now?

Food-wise - it sounds like you managed to contain the damage last week if you didn't gain. As for this week, well you live and learnl. There are many, many more weeks ahead that you can choose to lose in. Welcome back.

Right....

Diet4-40 - 12lbs lost = 16lbs to lose

Everyone add your loss and how much left to lose until Crimbo..

It's only 23 days til Christmas... OMG...

I know if I SS I will shift the majority of that 16lbs by then, but it does feel a bit task..

Can we do it????

Hi Diet4-40, so sorry you've had such a stressful week. I hope things are a bit better now?

Food-wise - it sounds like you managed to contain the damage last week if you didn't gain. As for this week, well you live and learnl. There are many, many more weeks ahead that you can choose to lose in. Welcome back.

Thanks Allykat xxxx

Back