56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Yay! Sarah... your back!!!!!

*Looking sternly* No matter if you've eaten ten chocolate cakes ... your not leaving us missy!!!!!

And if you need a rant.... we're all here for ya.

Can you do it.... yes you can!!!!!

Tracey - if your bunged up this week, it just means more next week! Your doing so great, so whatever it says your not to feel disheartened - okay? ;)

Allykat.... I'm getting near my x-mas goal :D.... thats not all CD.... I lost some before I started, and didn't get weighed in before I started week one...
But as for my long-term goal... I thinks I is goino be here for quite a few more months :D

Diet4-40 - 12lbs lost = 16lbs to lose
Randomgurl - 33lbs lost = 9lbs to go

SARAH!! YAY!! Welcome back hunny.... don't worry about the eating.. whats a few platefuls between friends eh? :D:D

Only 23 days to go hun, and good luck. YES WE CAN DO IT!!

Randomgurl- you're right hun, i'm not going to be disheartened :D I'm still very much positive;)

Weigh in at 6 tonight

Anyone got a wii fit? I went on one today - I was too heavy before! LOL and it's great, so i'm getting on delivered on thursday :D Well funny :D

Randomgurl - glad you are getting so near you Christmas goal!

Mine is Christmas goal: lose 2 stone
Current: 14,10 - 14lb lost - 14lb to go
Weigh in on Thursday (4 weigh ins left)

Allykat - 14lbs lost = 14lbs to lose
Diet4-40 - 12lbs lost = 16lbs to lose
Randomgurl - 33lbs lost = 9lbs to go

I reaaaaaally want a wii fit....

eugh.... the exercise thing is confuzling me! I planned to start taekwondo up again, but I don't think I'm properly healed yet (I messed up my hip last year, I've only just stopped hobbling around after spraining my ankle few months back too). And, I hate exercise!!!

I promised myself a swimming costume at a certain weight.... only 11lbs to go.... eek!!!

yeah... well my Dad's a GP, and I'm going to see him over x-mas... sooo i'll ask him about it.

Doncha hate GP's though? I know in some places they run differently, but here you have to call on the day you want the appointment.... which means taking a day off work, on the offchance you'll get through in the first 10 minutes and actually get an appointment.

Plus... If I can I want to avoid my GP until I'm no longer obese.... cuz of course if your overweight EVERYTHING is due to being fat. :sigh:

Evening All..

I totally agree with the GP thing, EVERYTHING is to do with weight. Especially as I don't smoke so they can't blame that first lol

Well, i've lost 2lbs this week :confused:. I can't complain though, totm and all that and I have been 100% good so hopefully it will come off next week... hoping for a big boost :D soon see...

Ooh Randomgurl, not long before u get your cozzie!! YAY :D Good luck

I've decided to move to WW. I am only 3 weeks into CD but I have done 14 weeks on LL before. I think its best for me but obviously the weight loss is going to take a lot longer. The last three weeks have at least given me a boost to weight loss and given me that all important break from food to appreciate healthy, nutrituous food.

Good luck everyone. if you'll have me I'd still love to pop in sometimes.

Aww hun, if that's the best option for you... go for it and best of luck chick.

oi... you'd better pop in and see us girlie... lol you'll be missed otherwise ;) xx

Hi Guys, just posted on the main page that i am thinking of changing to Atkins for a bit.. need advice pdq, what do you think?

Hi Sarah,
I done atkins years ago, when it first came out. I did lose weight, but was constipated and ill. Maybe I didn't drink enough tho and didn't take the suppliments you are required to take, which are alot.
Im feeling miserable on cambridge at the mo.:wave_cry:
Good luck what ever u decide X

Hi Moti,

Sorry to hear you're feeling miserable. It is a tough diet but the results are so good i am not sure if i can face losing 1lb a week on any other diet..hhhmmm tough decision :(

Hope you feel better soon.. the cold is actually killing me, I am freezing ALL THE TIME altho that won't change if i do Atkins as you're still in ketosis... aaarrrgggghhhh

I need a hot toddy and a hot man!!!

Hi Angels,

Right 1st things 1st, apologies for being a bit of an idiot over the last few days, my head has been in a spin - BUT i am sorted now.... decided not to do Atkins and i am back on CD 100%

I will be on here later and will try tro post as much as I can to keep me motivated.

How is everyone???

Can we do it? Yes we can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys. i really can't read through everything i've missed. i started... and then realised how much was left to go. how is everyone doing?

i'm not totally better but am getting there and am back at work. i can't take my pills at work because they leave me more than a little floaty but i should make it through to 7 without them :)

i have a bit of a dilemma. i am going to visit my ex and his parents in a few days. we parted on as good terms as you possibly can. we were together for 6.5 years from being 17 and i miss his family a lot. and we decided after a couple of years we should all get together (it's been this long because his current girlfriend is rather insecure. my OH understands and wants me to go. i don't know what he's told his OH but i've walked on eggshells for over two years now and enough is enough really, it's his call). anyways. the dilemma is that if i end up there for dinner i am going to eat it. i can't really do otherwise. i haven't seen them in forever, it's getting very close to when i would come off cd in any case and i don't want to make what is already going to be a little bit nerveracking worse. so do i go, eat what they cook (they are very healthy in any case) and then try to ss for another couple of days or do i go, eat what they cook and then eat low cal and healthy foods until the christmas period i gave myself. which i am certain i would manage to do. all i've been craving recently are jacket potatoes and brocolli. weird or what??

so i don't know which path to take. but if i try to go back onto ss then i'm going to feel crap for that week and then come off it again?

hope everyone else is doing ok?

abz xx

Hi everyone, where are you all....come back :)

Hi Abz, it hasn't been the same without you here, welcome back.

Soundsl ike you have a dilemma on your hands.. If you're due to come off CD soon anyway then maybe you can incorporate this meal into that. You seem to have it under control and you've done sooooo well recently.

How is everyone else... come back angels :(

P.S. I have just amended my ticker to a new target weight of 11 stones 7lbs, I think this will be ideal for me.

Hey hun, I'm here!

How are you finding life back on CD? A bit of a relief I bet! I'm just mooching on the sofa watching telly with a dressing gown and a fleecey throw over me, am finding life in ketosis more than a little bit chilly!

Scales said 11.12 this morning (start weight was 12.6 on Mon) so thats 8lbs off so far and only 11lbs from BMI25. Feeling positive that if I stick with it I could maybe be a healthy weight for Christmas... how amazing that would be!!

What's everyone else up to today? xx

Back