56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Hey all!
Right now i'm so unmotivated... both by CD and anything else I have to get done. I've been picking for the last two days, and honestly I don't know how I'm going to 'be good' for months and months. Though, this is just a slump I WILL!!!
My sleeps all out of whack too, which probably is causing it, and I think i have a chest infection and totm coming on... so iz not a happy bunny!!!

I'm guessing by our posting efforts this week we're all in a bit of a slump?

:(

hi guys. well i've had to come off cd as we have hit another money trouble and i just can't justify it. i am still having a cd pack for breakfast as i've always been naff at breakfast and sticking at healthy eating for the rest of the time. i want to stick to around 1500 calories a day where possible, so my weight should still slowly decrease after the initial fluctuations. i've told my cdc and she is being supportive about it. crappy timing as we are getting the ball rolling on my cdc application shortly and i'm going to be watching her give a couple of sessions in a couple of weeks. ah well. it can't be helped. she's going to weigh me next time i am there too and i want to weigh less then than i do now. even if it's just a lb or two just to prove to her that i didn't give up just because i fell off the wagon. which isn't the case but it must be the first assumption that people make.

so i've had 600 cals so far today so not doing too badly. really hope that you don't mind me continuing to come on here? i really do appreciate all the help you guys dish out.

abz xx

Hi,Im not feeling it either, maybe its because xmas is coming and I know Im gonna eat through-out the xmas period.
Getting on track new year for sure tho.

I am ........ I am sticking right with it until next sat when I have company dinner/dance and weekend away. So will eat and drink... will them go back on for another 10 days and slowly easy off it for christmas then plan to be careful until 2nd or 3rd of Jan when I will be back on it ...........
it is really hard though at this time of year with everybodies lives so busy and I can totally understand people deciding to give it a break until after christmas....... I know that I wouldn't want to miss out on any social event because I decided to do CD......

Hi Angels,

I think we have all had a bit of a slump this week but Christmas is still a couple of weeks away so i reckon we can get a bit more off til then!!!!

Diet4-40 17lbs off Christmas target 11lbs to go!!!

You have to come on here Abz, it really wouldn't be the same without you :) Sorry to hear things are tight money wise... I am certain you will lose weight before next WI... keep posting on here and we will all encourage one another.

Can we do it...? Yes we can !!

hey guys. well my weight is still falling but then i've only been eating for a day, ha. still. it was a successful day and i kept my cals below 1500 which is the plan right up until christmas. also want to keep my water levels up a bit more. dropped the drinking water down a bit yesterday but my body is complaining of dehydration today so am going to try and stick at 2.5 - 3 litres a day and see what happens.

i really wish i could continue to do cd right up until christmas but it just isn't a viable option for us at the moment, but I have promised OH that once christmas is over and our finances stabalise a bit more i'll be straight back on. and also that i won't go mad. i need to try on wedding dresses in the new year so i can't afford to go mad and get fatter. so i at least need to maintain and i would prefer to lose from now up until christmas. even if it's just a lb a week. am kind of hoping that a stint of healthy eating may boost my metabolism a wee bit. i used to lose around 2lb a week doing ss and ss+ so i rarely got the major high of huge losses on it. so maybe doing something a little different for a couple of weeks will kickstart me. also, it should give me some kind of idea of whether i can be trusted to sort out my own food or whether i need to always stick to some kind of regime...

how is everyone else doing today?

abz xx

morning angels

its WI tonight and I think its all gone wrong! In a way i'm hoping i've put on, because that would serve me right!

And tonights my last time seeing my CDC until mid January... so *sighs* hopefully I can get myself back on track.

Abz hun.... you *have* to post here - your one of the original angels. If you stop we'll come stalk you out!
I get what you mean about money though... it sucks, but even if cd isnt right -now- you can still get your target!

I'm kinda thinking.... maybe im going to just -not- eat over christmas. Why is christmas all about food anyway?

Ooooh! And being inspired from CD teams I've worked out how much % I've lost so far -- 14% of me is gone!!! Though theres a high chance that could just be bad maths :p

Okay.... so maybe the 'near x-mas slump' is because we're focussing on a target for christmas.... lets look beyond x-mas - its nearly 2009!!!

What things are y'all looking forward to next year with the new slimmer you???

I'm looking forward to going alton towers! Last time I went.... well... I figured the rides would be okay even if I had put on a bit (As much as I hate to say it, I was still smaller than another friend).... so, we went to spinball wizzer - the year before no issue - that year... things had changed so the bar had to go down a certain number of times. I got in. Just. It took two people to really force it down... my friend (the bigger one) saw what was happening and left the que then and there! (She also couldn't get on air -- and they gave her a complimentary skip-to-the-front-pass to make up for it..... to air!)
'This year I knew I'd put on more so avoided :D - so thats one thing I'm looking forward too -- being able to go on a day out without the worry I'll be too big.

i'm looking forward to going shopping for a wedding dress in january without feeling like a whale!! i know i'm going to be really really nervous about it though... i'm not going to believe that any of them will fit... but i really really want them to!!

abz xx

Well hello Angels :)

How you all doing? I haven't been on here for a few days (my name has changed from my real name btw! traceyr!)

well chin up girlies, the slump is deffo because christmas is lurking :DI'm sure you'll all be great with the added boost of a start of the new year :)

I've still stuck to it 100% and even though I get major problems with totm... it's STILL totm two weeks on and as much as i've wanted to pig out on rubbish because I've felt really down because of it ,.. i haven't so I feel good.
I'm really looking forward to Christmas tho...

Nice question random gurl - Next year... is still going to be a lot of dieting for me, but hopefully the latter part of the year i'll be at my goal :D and i'm really looking forward to that!

Abz - good luck on the healthy eating hun, it sounds like a plan and i'm sure you'll do well.

Sarah - ONLY 11 lbs to go hun :D you can do it!! *pom poms*

Dancing Queen -Well done for sticking to it hun, hope you enjoy your night out next Saturday xx

Moti - you're right hun... new year, positive new start ;)

Wannabslim - Ohhh you're soooo close now hun :D that's excellent! Hope you warm up soon though ;) Keep going.. not long!! :D

Have a lovely day girlies xx

gloria, you're doing brilliantly!!

well since starting healthy eating i'm trying to follow the principles from the paul mckenna book. as a result it has taken me 20 minutes to eat a tiny meal and i feel stuffed!! before i would have inhaled it and moved on to the next thing. so it really does seem to work!!

my body really doesn't like accepting food yet. i tend to get tummy ache when i eat anything but that is something that is just going to have to get better with time.

abz xx

Nice to meet you Gloria :D :D :D

Your doing so well! Hopefully as TOTM ends you'll be zooming down the scales, but even so your getting so close to 20st!!!

Abz.... I so need to try the Paul Mckenna book! I've just realized I'm definately out of ketosis and have the hungry/headachey/eugh kinda side effects. I dont know -why- because I didnt have them first time around... but if hes good it might save me from stapling my mouth shut over the next week.

It really sucks, especially on top of a possible chest infection and having to finish an essay by thursday and revise.

I missed my cdc appointment tonight too. I fell asleep just before I was meant to leave... so, all in all I've been a very bad girl this week!

Oooo! I had another thought! About 20 or so pages ago we were talking about 'valentines angels' and 'Easter Angels'.... for the next challenge could we each lose 10% by valentines? - So if I weighed 200, between x-mas and vallentines I would be looking at 20lbs. I think the most any of us would be looking at is about 2stone... in around 50 days... achievable? Maybe help re-spur on after christmas? Thats going to be my goal I think anyway xxx

hi guys. how have you all been doing? my food choices weren't great today as we were out at the german market. but when i thought about it i ate about a quarter of what everyone else did and didn't give in to the majority of stalls. although i do admit to having one incredibly naughty edible item which i will probably eat tonight. but i've realised that my portion sizes are now tiny and if i eat a little bit of this and that it isn't too bad. i did have a few too many nibbles last night when friends were over, so i've learned not to sit next to the matchmakers. but on the whole it could have been SO much worse today and yesterday. so i'm learning as i go. i am still sticking to healthy options generally and think my calories should be fairly low today even though i can't really count them.

at work until 11 tonight so am working on the water thing as i've been terrible at drinking any so far today. but i have quite a long time to make up for it tonight :)

abz xx

Hey all, just a quickie,

hope you're all doing well..

i lost 7lbs this week :D yay! Only 9lbs to go and i'm under 20st!!!!

(still massive I know.. but it's such an achievement for me! :D) I can't wait! :D

Will come online later, and catch up xx

Well done 'Gloria' you are doing so well and should be so proud of yourself.......... you will be under that 20 stone make before you know it and I am sure will feel positively fab about it

Yay well done Gloria!!!

Well angels, yesterday was my WI day and I lost (officially) 8lbs although I am lighter than that in the morning so am going with my morning weight of 11.9!! So am really chuffed, as I had been sorta doing my own version of SS with some protein thrown in when I needed to eat.

This week am thinking of it as doing 810 but having SS days when I want to!

As far as what I'm looking forward to as a slimmer me next year - I am most definitely looking forward to walking down the aisle a slim, toned bride, then going on honeymoon and lying around the pool in my bikini!!! Can't wait!

Have now (unofficially) only got 8lbs to go to BMI25, so not long now and then I'll start working up the plans. Going to start with 1000 plan and go from there, as I'm sorta doing 810 now there would be no point spending more time on it!

My CDC said that she has just lost 8lbs in 2 weeks on 1200 so am really hoping I can continue losing as I work up the plans and that by the time I'm done, I'll be at my final goal of 10st(ish)!

Anyhoo, sorry for rambling butI don't have a diary at the mo and this seemed the best place to post it!!

Thanks for bearing with me xxx

Back