56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Thanks Abz hun!

Ooh, just realised...my loss also means:

I'M IN THE ELEVENS!!!! :D :D :D :bliss: yayyyaaay! Happy days!

Reactions: abz
indeedy!!

oh and I think I *might* just be on my way into some size 12s (bottom only), my top is still a 14 as my arms, boobs and shoulders don't seem to be shrinking at the same rate (if at all), but my size 14 bottoms (which I first got into at 12.7ish) are hanging off me now. I reckon I can maybe get away til the 19th December wearing them, then I dont go back to work til Jan so will deffo need to buy some new ones during my time off in a lower size :) fingers crossed for a size 12 for Christmas - it would be the best Christmas present ever!

xxx

gosh, hardly no-one on here anymore!!
Hope your all ok??
Am still doing the diet, fiting into size 16's again!!

Well done Moti, that's great!

It does seem really quiet :( I usually pop on everyday but nothing much happening. I guess everyone is pretty busy this time of year.

Hi Girls,

I am here!!!! It has been a bonkers time for me, diet OK'ish, not putting on but really struggling with SS'ing with all the Christmas stuff going on, had my grandsons birthday last week and my son's this week... plus crimbo shopping so busy busy..

How you ...Gloria, love the name... well done Moti, woooo hooo size 16 :)

Thanks Abz hun!

I'm here but it seems to be just me and Abz most of the time lately!!

Doing well and have ditched the 810 meals as I think it was causing my body confusion and I stopped losing for a couple of days, so have put that on hold for now and actually feel better SSing 100% than with having a meal... less hungry somehow :D

Can't believe we're nearly at the end of the working week already! Halfway through my second week so i'm quite positive that i've got this far... gives me hope that i can get through til Christmas!

Don't worry Sarah, you can only do your best and it is tough over Christmas when there are all these things going on

xxx

Hi everyone, seems like the whole site is quiet at the moment which is only to be expected I suppose, I am v busy at mo getting everything sorted for crimbo.

How are we all doing though.. miss chatting to you guys :) xxx

Hiya Sarah hun, how's things? You all sorted for Christmas?

Only 13 days to go!! omg... can you believe that 40 days has gone by since you started this thread??!! Time has flown!

Well, i'm still plodding on strong with the diet, really looking forward to my christmas eve vol-au-vonts tho lol! the time is getting close!! :D

Gonna stuff my face !! (so i say... i'm not tho, but I will have some food!)

Hope you all have a FAB christmas ;)

oh my god!! is it really that soon? i haven't finished my christmas shopping, tidied the house, got a tree.... aargh!!

abz xx

Crikey, 13 days!! I can't believe it! We've had our tree up since 1st Dec, but I still have to wrap my prezzies and buy one for my brother that I haven't got yet. Also got some lil stocking fillers to buy for Mike as I'm making him a stocking this year :)

Still going with the diet even tho am finding the packs are making me feel sick, even the porridge which I love. Not sure what to do - I can only have about 2 mouthfuls before feeling really rubbish :( hmmm.

Well done Gloria with sticking to it too, and I think your Christmas Eve plan sounds VERY good!! :D can't wait!!

xxx

well i just ordered my dad's christmas pressie so that leaves an auntie and two cousins. and then i need to write all my christmas cards.... aargh. hee. oh. and get some food in for our christmas day which is on the 24th as i'm working 25th and the 24th is danish christmas anyhoo, so OH's christmas :) we are celebrating with friends properly on the 26th as well, so it just kind of went out of my mind that we'd need food in too... oops. ha. will have to talk to OH tonight about what food to get in...

abz xx

I finished all my xmas shopping weeks ago, thank god! Been buying since middle of october.
Looking forward to getting down to Torquay for xmas and new year, counting the days !!
Tonight we got some mates coming round to watch the x fator final, gonna have a few drinks too, although I have really stuck to the diet.
Gonna do the diet till xmas eve, then im off it till new years day, when i will be beack with a vengence!!

hello :) i've just checked my weigh in card. now i'm not 2 stone down. but i am one and a half stone down. does that count? ha. but it isn't christmas yet. i am hoping that a little of this extra weight that eating has caused will go before then :)

abz xx

If I can get 5lbs off between now and Christmas day I'll have done the 2 stone :D

Well, our lounge/diner (which is huge and where we do all our living) is now gleaming, the kitchen is spotless, both the bathroom and en-suite are shiny and smell of lemons, and the washing machine is on!! All that's left now is the master and spare bedrooms, which won't take long as they are messy but not dirty!

Am just having a breather then it's wrapping the prezzies for me! Have now decided what to get my brother so will pop into the bookshop on Mon after work (late night shopping and its dead there in the evenings as its not a main shopping centre) then that's all my proper presents done and just the stocking to do.

:) xxx

well OH didn't realise that when i said i wanted to get the tree tomorrow that i actually wanted to get the tree tomorrow *sigh*, ha. so he's tidying up the living room today so that the tree can fit by the bookcases, of which there are three... and the table. which is rather large. but we'll manage :)

have checked out interflora prices for OH's family only to find out that it is insanely expensive and i can't choose a type of plant or anything so i don't know what they'd get!! so think i'll buy them some nice hand made chocs or something and post them. i could post a kilo of hand made chocs for the same price as a plant so i think i'll do that, ha.

abz xx

Morning all,

Oooh not long now :D

Wannabslim - my god, you've been busy! Good luck with the 5lbs hun, i'm sure you can do it before Christmas :) We're all almost at our targets and it's great :D Well done

Abz - how's that Christmas tree coming along chick?

Moti - did you enjoy the x factor last night? Until last night I wanted JLS to win, but Alex was amazing and so deserved to win.. amazing fair play!

Well, i'm having my first water of the day and watching the Lethal Weapon film. Mel Gibson is yummy! :D

How's everyone else doing?

good morning everyone. it really is quiet on here at the mo isn't it? ha. well my christmas tree is a little live one. usually i like to get one that is bigger than me and then we recycle it, but they were all rather tatty. so i have a smaller one standing on a coffee table this year :D hee. and it smells divine!! not decorated yet other than the star. the branches need to drop and i didn't want to leave it naked. will hopefully get chance to decorate it tonight. am watching my cdc give sessions tonight so yay :D

abz xx

Back