56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

yep, watched x factor, it was ace. Knew alex would win!!
How is everyody? Stuck to it so well last week, but yesterday we were invited for a roast dinner at my b/f's dads house, so went and it was lovely, only had 2 small roasies, so weren't too naughty!

Hi Angels,

My goodness you've all been busy, it has been crazy here too, i haven't stopped lately, my diet's been a bit bonkers, STS this week again :( feeling like I need a massive kick up the bum, bring it on girls.....

Lol Sarah - it's the festive season hunny, we'll save the kick up the bum until the new years :D I'm sure we'll all need one then :)

This time of year is crazy! and never mind about staying the same, it's so much better than putting on weight. :) so, well done.

Moti - Well done for being good on your meal. I so fancy a nice WARM meal, and a Roast Beef dinner sound is high on my fancy list!

Abz - how's your tree decorating going?

Well, i'm struggling today, i could eat a horse! I went out with OH and left it a long time between shakes so was Starving! But... got in, had a shake and I feel a bit better now :) Roll on Xmas eve, i think it's getting so close it seems harder for some reason!

Oh, any idea if i'm allowed to have chewing gum on this diet? Get rid of the nasty taste in my mouth :)

i only gained 0.75lbs after coming off cd and eating for a week. i'm so chuffed :D am going back next week to keep me on track and am hoping to stay the same :D

abz xx

Hey all,

Just wanted to tell Gloria that I always have those mints called 'smint' tiny white dudes, to deal with the bad breath curse. Never made
any difference to my weight losses.

Hi lovely Angels,

Well i am back on SS today with a vengance, i will get 7lbs off before xmas if it kills me!!! well maybe not kills but you know what i mean lol

Well done Abz, you are doing great :)

And you Moti and Gloria... you have stuck to it soooo well :) You are all inspiring me at the moment xxx kisses for you all :)

Hi all,

Thanks Abz - I'm deffo going to try some this week, so far, the both mentioned I am going to get.

Go for it Sarah.. GO GIRL! i'm sure you'll get your 7lbs off this week :)

:( I'm on a downer! don't know what it is, I'm going to weigh in tonight and i'm thinking of having a meal later. I'm so tired, fed up and just want a nice night with something to eat. I've only got 9lbs to go until i'm under 20st, but this week.. according to my wii fit i've lost 3lbs (and i feel like... ONLY 3lbs!!)

I so wish I had some energy! I've got NONE what so ever, I feel tired, Look tired and pale... if i had a meal tonight do you think it would totally blow it for the coming week?

lol i need a good shake!! (and NOT the ones I drink!)

Sorry for the moan

Hi Gloria,
My advice, for what it is worth ;) don't break it love unless it's your planned break on xmas eve, it is soooooo difficult to get back into, i know !!!!

only 8 days and you will be able to have your vol u vonts (sp?)

Go girl, can you do it? yes you can :)

Oh well.... :(

I was so tempted, then I got weighed and yes, as I thought I've lost 3lbs. Then... my cdc said that she wasn't going to be seeing anyone next week or the week after so I wouldn't get weighed anyway to see if i'd reached my goal :( which, tipped me over the edge and I went to harvester with my OH and had simple chicken (which comes on it;s own, no chips, no potato) and salad.

Then, came home and i've picked at Crap ALL night!

Getting back to it tomorrow tho, because i'm not putting on a single lb over christmas. Next cdc meeting is 6th January.
After eating tonight, i don't feel peed off or anything because I needed it so.. just going to get back to it tomorrow and to be honest, eating wasn't all what it was cracked up to be. Didn't really enjoy, so maybe it'll make me eat less over christmas which i'm hoping so. Feel good again now, raring to go and looking forward to my shakes tomorrow. Really am!!

Sarah, thanks for the advice hun. I've only jsut read it... :)

Gonna have a great week xx

aw honey. just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and keep on going. you're doing really really really well and you won't have done too much damage.

i am currently discovered that fig activias taste a little strange.

oh. and check out my profile albums. i've added an album of library christmas party photos (where i used to work). i found some on facebook of last year's that i didn't know existed and OH MY GOD. spot the difference... and i apologise but they are mainly of me flinging myself around on the dancefloor with stupid facial expressions...

abz xx

Woah Abz - big difference :D Well done :D:D Nice red dress too! :D

Oh, I know it's my own fault , but oh my god am i ill today! :( Crying in pain this morning, all over. Stomach, sides, back... and i feel really sick.. but the pain is really painful :(

Serves me right for cheating! :(
Back on shakes and i dont think i'll be off until Christmas day and thats only going to be for a bit of dinner (maybe)

no more cheating for me... uh hu! no way OUCH :(

Catch u later, i can hardly sit up long enough to be here

xxx
Hope you're all ok

Hey girls,
My internets down :(

And as far as CD goes... well it went a bit tits up. Basically I fell asleep just before my cdc appointment last week.... (which was meant to be my last before x-mas) and I don't have enough food!!!

Right now, i'm doing a sorta mix between cd and low carb... ish... then back to SS in Jan when I can see my cdc.

I have been picking at things I shouldn't.. and the loss is going slow... BUT unofficially this morning I was 193.8... and the x-mas targets 192 :D.
(Of course though, thats a butt-naked first thing in the morning job, and the targets to get there in the evening!)... but anyhow I wanted to share that with y'all...

Had a quick skim and your all doing amazingly! Hopefully i'll kick my net into working and catch up with y'all soon!!!

Well, that'll teach me for cheating...

Spend the day in hospital yesterday on IV painkillers, apparently i have gall stones which was triggered by my eating Tuesday night. Been in agony :(

Haven't been able to face any food or shakes since.. :( not nice!

waiting for scan and according to surgeon yesterday, it's more than likely i'll have my gall bladder out.

So... when i'm over this, it's ss all the way with no cheating lol :D:D:

Well done Randomgurl... you're not far off hunny!

Only a week to go girlies xx

oh Gloria, what a bloody nightmare!!
Hope your wll soon.
On the upside, at least you didn't leave the eating till xmas-eve and ended up in hospital over xmas.
Hope you get better soon hunni XX

((((((((((((gloria!))))))))))))

That sounds awful! You get lotsa rest and get OH to wait on you hand and foot over xmas :p

Okay Angels!

Its three days until x-mas.... and I wanna know how you've all done!!!

I'm still hovering just above the target, so it looks like there'll be about 1lb in it! But I'm still way proud and y'all should be too!

Everyone, despite inevitable ups and downs has done great!

Did anyone reach their target? I know some are darn close!

Sooo....

x-mas weigh in:

Random - 234-193.5 (+1.5... but have 2 days to edit - hehe!)

The butt-naked morning weigh in is at 13.9.5!!!!!...... have until tomorrow to get that with clothes!

May also be slightly obsessive about this target thingy!

Back