5ft 6 gals what's your goal/size goal

RebekahR

Gold Member
I know we are all built so different but wondering what other peoples goals ay similar height is

I know 11st is the healthy BMI upper but as we all know BMI can be tooshy LOL

I was shooting for 9st but changed it down to 8,7. I'm a small frame with big boobs. Nobody ever guesses I'm as heavy as I am. Biggest I been is a 14 at 14,10 I hide weight well!!

Any input from medium height ladies LOL Xx

I'm aiming for the 11stone mark, maybe 10 stone 7 if I can face it.

I'd like to be a size 12, which is what I was when I started going out with my husband and I need to be about 11 stone to do that. I have a fairly sturdy frame. I have pics from my CD album in my profile when I was about 11 stone, I was about a 12 in those.

I'm aiming for 9 stone and a size 8/10 which is the size I was 3 years ago. I'm not weighing myself regularly, just going by measurements, but I estimate I've about another 2 stone to lose to get to my goal.

I'm 5 foot 5 and I am aiming for 10.7 :)
As I hard broad shoulders and hips I think any lower I would look ill...

I'm going for 12st..see how I look then, I'm 15st 9lb and wear size 18 so hope I can get into a size 14 at 12st, but we will see. X

Hi, I'm on CD so similar to you guys! I'm 5ft 5 and haven't been slim since I was a child so I'm really struggling with a goal weight. At 12 and a half stone I was a comfortable size 14 so think I might aim for 10 stone? I'm really not sure!

I'm a short arse at 5'5" compared to you 5'6" girls but I'm aiming for 10 stone 10 and then I'll assess whether I want to stay there or move down a bit more. I'm 11 stone 4 at the moment and in a comfortable size 14 and some 12s. I'd like to be a comfortable size 12 and am not aiming for any lower as a. at over 40 I would probably be too wrinkly and b. I think I have a shot at maintaining at that weight.

5ft 7 here, and aiming for 8st 12ish (after glycogen stores refill) and a size 8-10 on top, 6-8 on bottom. I'm naturally tiny framed and have always looked best at the bottom of my weight range. I'm currently at 9st 12.8 and honestly look somewhat blobby haha. Once I hit that goal I'll probably concentrate on exercise and toning so probably will lose a few more pounds of fat but hopefully they'll be replaced by muscle! I'm aware that the untoned me in the 8 stone range still won't look like the previously toned 8 stone range me from before - work will need to be done ;)

I'm 5'6 & a smidgen...

My target is 147lb (10st 7lbs) as that's the lowest adult weight I remember weighing myself at & felt slim/healthy enough then! It was a size 10 on top, 12 on the bottoms & 26/27 inch waist.

Realistically once I was last 155lb ish (11 stone BMI just under 25) I felt happier with how I looked. The BMI number is important to me - getting a tad medically fixated on it!

So a long term maintenance of 147-155lb, please. :p

I'm going for 13 stone something - size 16 ish -I'll be quite happy with this and feel it is realistic given my frame and sustainable in the longer term - I have no desire to be skinny - happy to be a curvy girl Minus the excess
If that makes sense (accept my bmi will still be overweight officially)

Guinevere said:
I'm 5'6 & a smidgen...

My target is 147lb (10st 7lbs) as that's the lowest adult weight I remember weighing myself at & felt slim/healthy enough then! It was a size 10 on top, 12 on the bottoms & 26/27 inch waist.

Realistically once I was last 155lb ish (11 stone BMI just under 25) I felt happier with how I looked. The BMI number is important to me - getting a tad medically fixated on it!

So a long term maintenance of 147-155lb, please. :p

I am 5'5 ish was 5'6 but doc measured me one afternoon and said I was 5'5 !
When I met OH I was between 7 1/2 and 8 1/2 stone he said I looked ill.. I was a Size 10 then..

I have set a target of 10 stone. I vaguely remember being that weight and hating it, but it was on the way up the scales. I think I was a 14 then, but that confuses me as I am currently wearing a size 14 and they are getting loose? I am heavier now but I think with a bit better shape!

So I don't think I can safely make judgement and just aiming for 10 stone and if I start to look ill then I will stop? I would like to get to a 10, 14 dresses I can now get into so I just need to keep it up..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm 5'8" and have a goal weight of 10.7. I'm currently 10.13 and am a size 12. I don't think I'll be finished at 10.7 as I still have lots of flab I want gone, more than my remaining 6lbs can account for. I'd like to be a size 10 but don't know what weight that'll be. I have big hips and boobs (even though they feel like they've shrunk) and a small waist so I don't know how I'd look as a 10. Once I've reached goal I'll assess it then.

Always so interesting to see how different women of the same height pull off the same weight! It's quite interesting to see that in the 130-140lb hourglass range I'm loving all the women's figures, and I'm currently 138lbs and an hourglass... maybe I need to stop being so self-critical when I look in the mirror!

Hi I'm 5"6 and 11.7!!!!!!! Omg! I was 8.11, 5 years ago which is far too skinny. My aim is 9.7 stone, which is a good weight for me.... 2 stone to go, I just need to keep motivated and not dwell on my skinny past.....

I am 10 stone and a size 10. Mid range healthy bmi suits me.

I'm 12st 6 and a size 14 - I'd like to get down to a small size 10. When I was 11st 6lb I was a size 12 - so I'm guessing at a goal weight of about 10st

Back