5ft 6 gals what's your goal/size goal

I'm 5 foot 4 and a half! I want to be around 10 stone I think, I've never gotten below 11 stone 4.???

I think I'm actually 5'5.5 my boobs weigh a lot for sure, looking forward to being 10lb lighter after my op

My bottom half dosent change much, biggest was a 12 at 14st and pregnant. Now wearing 8/10 think at goal 6 bottoms be fine. No idea what size my top half truly is!!

We are all so different, I hide weight well, not a good thing as its easy to just think oh stuff it just cos I fit in my trousers LOL

We will get there :)

I'm aiming for 14 bottoms..... But hoping when i really start training that I may shrink down to a 12..... anything round that area I'm good with!!!

Not too bothered about what weight that is..... dont want to be too skinny!!!

X

I am hoping to get to a 12- 14 which is somwhere in the 12stones for me, I'm. Not to bothers about the weight more the size as too thin will make my face age I like a bit to fill in the cracks now.

I'm 5 foot 4 and a half! I want to be around 10 stone I think, I've never gotten below 11 stone 4.???

Same as me! 10 stone is good for me now - years ago I would have felt enormous at that weight - strange how your perception of fat changes as you get older! As Cable said, you need a bit of filler as you get older!! My sister is the same height as me, but weighs about 8 1/2 stone. She is 52, and moans about how lined her skin is. I told her the wrinkles would lessen if she ate a bit more!!!

Rattybabe said:
Same as me! 10 stone is good for me now - years ago I would have felt enormous at that weight - strange how your perception of fat changes as you get older! As Cable said, you need a bit of filler as you get older!! My sister is the same height as me, but weighs about 8 1/2 stone. She is 52, and moans about how lined her skin is. I told her the wrinkles would lessen if she ate a bit more!!!

Fat or wrinkly? What a choice!!! ;-)

Just jumping in on a rare visit and spotted you, my mentor, Borders Girl so wanted to say 'hi' and join this conversation! I reached my goal June 2nd (70 kilos) although I've kept going, sensibly and I'm now maintaining at 66. Although I've done really well on S & S (can't praise this programme enough) once I reached goal it was time for some big re-assessments re my new weight targets- I was esctatic at the weight but not at the blubber I'm still carrying round my middle-not good! I've been sensible and have maintained for a while but now keen on getting another few kilos off. Exercising is helping but at 5.6 I feel another few kilos off would really help! I'm still using S & S products daily with a sensible meal and healthy snacks thrown in for good measure. BUT, I am a daily weigher and that's ok, I will never live without scales again! Last November I was 246+ lbs or 17 stone 6 lbs. In 7 months with S & S I got to 154 lbs or 11 stone! It works!!

Nice to check in again Borders, and well done on your maintenance..... it feels good to stay-the-same or drop a bit these days, hey?!!

I'm 5ft 6 and at my biggest was 21st 7 and size 26 pushing a 28 (oh the shame) I am now 13st 9ish! And a 14 top and Comfortable 16 bottoms. Ideally I would like to be anywhere betweeb 11st 7 to 12stone. So not far off for me. I have had a month off slim and save due to Ramadan. Was 14stone starting the month went down to 13st 7 and now it's creeping back up which isn't bad as I have eaten (when I can) what I have fancied. Week on Monday I am going back to slim and save (it's all waiting for me) as I'm going on holiday in September and need to be nearer goal :)

Hi just popped over from cd :) I'm 10 stone 10 now and 5ft 6.... I'm a size 12-14 and would love to be a size 8 but I'm unsure what weight I'd have to get to to achieve this! I'm hoping at 10 stone I'll be a comfortable size 12 and at 9 stone a size 10 but if I drop any more weight my bmi will be getting a bit low even though I won't be 'skinny' I'm guessing I have heavy bones lol it's confusing!! My friend of the same height is 10 stone and a size 8 soooo y am I still pushing size 14s arghhhh lol xx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9 w8:11.8 w9:11.1 w10:11.1 w11:10.11 w12:10.11

Sorry I mean light bones :-/!! See it doesn't make sense I'm confusing myself! X

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9 w8:11.8 w9:11.1 w10:11.1 w11:10.11 w12:10.11

I'm a small frame but somehow carry weight well.

Never needed.bigger than 12 bottoms at 14st but I carry it in top half, boobs and back even though always have flat tummy

Think to be properly petite I need to get to bottom end of 8. Be happy under 9 for sure

10lb less boobs be a start :) Xx

Back