5lb Lost This Week. Finally I Am Not Obese Anymore!!!!

naomi1611

Will B Slim
I am very happy today as i lost 5lb:eek: and now i am not obese i am just overweight. My target for this week weighing was 11st 8lb but i got an extra 1lb:) very pleased. My size 14 jeans basically fit me now:D .

I really feel like i was rewarded this week for my willpower as it was a difficult week, it seemed like everyone around me was eatting non stop lol. Hope my week 9 result will be just as good.:D

Well done on another great loss!! And congratulations on being overweight LOL!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN IM SURE!! What I would give to be overweight!! Sarahxx.

WICKED!!!
never has anyone been so happy to be called overweight huh LOL
well you wont be overweight for long anyway!!
well done girl!!:clap:

:wow: What an achievement, well done. It must be such a great feeling to get into being overweight and not to be classed as obese. Well done, keep up the good work and you will be at goal weight soon.:scale:

Congratulations Naomi wonderful achievement to get out of the Obese BMI and into Overweight!

Also, well done on fitting into your size 14 jeans:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Naomi,

I reached that landmark last week and had the same thing with my jeans on Sunday!! Isn't it the best feeling in the world?! Never thought I would be so happy about being overweight!!

Keep on doing what you're doing and we'll be normal in no time!

Love Nxxx

Thanks everyone well done to all of you for your great losses also. Wannabslim i know what you mean about being happy to be overweight lol but at least we know we are all getting closer to our goals and those size 12's dont seem so far away now. Goodluck everyone :)

Back