5lbs in 2 weeks - can it be done?

heather-bell

pigpower
Hi,
I set myself a goal of getting into the lower stone for my birthday in 2 weeks - after a slow start of half on, 1 off I've left myself with 5 to try and lose in 2 wi's. Can it be done or am I setting myself up for failure?
HB x

i lost 5 in first week, but that is first week and weight loss usually more then! but yea i think if 100% stick to it and exercise too then you will do, think positive and it may happen :)

I have done it several times so it is possible, but I would say that it does depend on how much youve got to lose still. Someone close to target may struggle with such a goal. Stick 100% though and you shouldnt be far off that if not the whole 5lbs :)

I've lost 5lb in the last 2 weeks and its weeks 4 & 5 for me. Last week I lost 4lb and this week 1lb. What I would say is try to eat a variety of speed and superspeed foods to try and get the weight shifted. (thats what I did).

If you up your superspeed foods intake, there shouldnt be a real reason why you couldnt do it. However, I would personally expect a 4lb loss.
Good luck!

x

I lost 5lb in week 2!!
So it can be done...chin up and give it a whirl, you wont know until you try :)

Good Luck!!! x

thanks guys! I've started how I mean to go on - activia yogurt and fruit for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and SW recipe carbonara (which is lovely) for dinner :angeldevil:

Back