5lbs on so not as bad as i thought!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 28 October 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Having had two weeks of over indulging in Lanzarote with all inclusive food and drink i was weighed yesterday. 5lbs on but i think it was more than that but being home for a few days before seeing CD i lost a few.
    Feeling quite positive today. After weigh in I had a load of munchies, i've got a horrible TOTM but i'm really going to give it a try.
    We are going to a wedding on 22nd Nov so thats my first goal.
    Hoping to be here loads for all the wonderful support and wishing you all well.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Good luck :)

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi molly, glad you enjoyed your hols!! good luck with getting back to it, you'll get rid of that 5lbs in no time!!

xx

5. summerscream

summerscream Full Member

Start Weight:
    103.3kg
    Current Weight:
    100.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    3.2kg(3.07%)
    Hi mollydog: succes and don't forget that after the first week everything will be changing (for the better :) )

6. abz

abz Gold Member

hey honey. jump back on the wagon and it will be gone by next week :) you had a fabulous holiday. everyone deserves a break :)

good luck with continuing :)

abz xx

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck hun, i was in lanzarote for one week and gained over a stone!!!!yikes!!!!!!!

8. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey Becky, did you like Lanzarote? It was a bit overcast some days but still warm and when the sky cleared it was roasting. I think a more realistice gain is about 9lbs for me but 5lbs was the gain on CDCs scales so cant argue with that!
    I've just had third pack and a wee bit salad so a litre of water to go and an early night should see me through first day.

9. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    PS the weather here is absolutely baltic. i'm just starting today but i'm so cold i'll be ready for ketosis!

10. abz

abz Gold Member

i'm absolutely frozen!! and my hands and feet are like ice... bloody k-land!!

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.