5lbs on so not as bad as i thought!

mollydog

Silver Member
Having had two weeks of over indulging in Lanzarote with all inclusive food and drink i was weighed yesterday. 5lbs on but i think it was more than that but being home for a few days before seeing CD i lost a few.
Feeling quite positive today. After weigh in I had a load of munchies, i've got a horrible TOTM but i'm really going to give it a try.
We are going to a wedding on 22nd Nov so thats my first goal.
Hoping to be here loads for all the wonderful support and wishing you all well.

hi molly, glad you enjoyed your hols!! good luck with getting back to it, you'll get rid of that 5lbs in no time!!

xx

Hi mollydog: succes and don't forget that after the first week everything will be changing (for the better :) )

hey honey. jump back on the wagon and it will be gone by next week :) you had a fabulous holiday. everyone deserves a break :)

good luck with continuing :)

abz xx

Hey Becky, did you like Lanzarote? It was a bit overcast some days but still warm and when the sky cleared it was roasting. I think a more realistice gain is about 9lbs for me but 5lbs was the gain on CDCs scales so cant argue with that!
I've just had third pack and a wee bit salad so a litre of water to go and an early night should see me through first day.

Back