5stone to lose - I will stick to SS, I will stick to SS.....

week 8 weigh-in.

Story so far:
start weight 15st 6lbs
week 1 14st 13lbs loss 7lbs
week 2 14st 9lbs 4lbs
week 3 14st 6lbs 3lbs
week 4 14st 2lbs 4lbs
week 5 14st 1lbs 1lbs AAM
week 6 14st 1lbs 0lbs
week 7 13st 11lbs 4lbs
week 8 13st 8lbs 3lbs

Total lost 26 lbs
Taget before 13th Oct = 42lbs
That means I have to lose 16lbs in 4 weeks !!! Thats 4 lbs a week.

Weigh in today. Lost 3lbs. Ok but could be more. I am never happy!!

this week is AAM now. I have agreed to prepare for my holiday by doing the following-
6th - 13th sept AAM
13th - 20th sept 790
20th - 27th Sept 1000
27thsept - 4th Oct 1200

CDC assures me that I need to do this if I plan to eat on my Cruise. I will go straight back to SS on my return in Oct.

Relisticaly it means that I will only loose a few more pounds in the next month. I am a bit dissapointed with this as I had planned to SS right up till I go away.

I know that this will really limit any damage I do while I am on holiday. I don't plan to go mad and as far as possible will make healthy choices.

I know it is my choice not to take packs on holiday but I cant help feeling dissapointed that it is going to slow up my losses by so much.:confused:

On a possitive note - I bought a formal dress for my holiday - it is a size 16 dress from Monsoon!!!!! 8 weeks ago I was wearing size 20. I have gone down 2 sizes!!!:)

Sounds like your CDC has your best interests at heart - can you imagine going on holiday and eating making you ill?! Your loss so far has been fabulous. Congrats on getting into a size 16, and keep going Princess :)

Well done Princess, I agree with DQ, the way your cdc has told you is the best, after all, if you just ss and then ate what you want on your cruise you would flood your body far too much and just undo all the good work that you have done, at least this way you will make the right choices.

Good Luck x

Thanks DQ and Vicky. I know my CDC is right and I have to trust her - she is the expert. I want to plan my eating properly so that I can hopefully get to target this year!!

Vicky - you are doing really well. I have been following your thread. You seem to have very consistant weight losses - half way there already!!! - well done!!

Think you look GREAT in the new photo - if you don't mind me saying, you tummy has nearly disappeared!

Can't wait till mine has disappeared that much!

Hope I'm not being cheeky here :eek:

Thanks everyone for all the possitive vibes!!

Long day yesterday - Volunteered to help at my Sons Cub Camp. It is their 90th birthday celebrations and there was a district camp. Over 400 boys at the camp! Our troop had just 20 boys thank goodness so I had to cook for them and our helpers - about 30 in total. I was only supposed to do the lunchtime shift but as usual a few helpers let them down so I ended up at the camp form 10.30 in the morning till 11pm last night. At least I decided to come home and got a comfy bed instead of a wet tent!!
I am not really complaining it was great fun. I had to cook corned beef hash, rice pudding and fruit for lunch then soup (tinned!) pasta and sauce & steemed pudding for tea. All on camp stoves things of course and in a tent. They then had hot chocolate etc after camp fire.
I ended up having a VERY small helping at lunch time. The leaders were making a fuss theat I hadnt had anything. My son then announced to the whole tent that I was on a diet!! I felt obliged to have some!! It hasnt knocked me out of ketosis though - thank goodness. I spent the rest of the day downing water and coffee.

Week 9 weigh-in. lost 2 lbs. Ok as it was AAM week last time I just lost 1 lbs.
After great thought and discussion to prepair for my holiday in Oct I am going on to 790 this week. The following wekk 1000 and the week before I go away 1200.
My CDC & I decided that this was best so that I could eat and drink when I am away. As soon as I come back it will be straight back onto SS.

Hey PF!!

Only a
slight change?? There's a HUGE difference! Good on you! You're doing so well!

Sounds like you've got your holiday plan sorted for eating/ssing! You'll have to let us know how it goes. Where are you going? Anywhere nice?!

Sarah x
Thank you sarah.
we are going on a weeks med cruise with our 2 boys. We have 2 weeks school holidays in Oct here in Scotland so it is an ideal time to go away - not too hot!!

We havn't been to Italy since before the boys were born (eldest 14) so I can't wait to taste "real" italian food again. I dont plan to go mad but I want to be able to have a glass of wine etc.

When I started CD 9 weeks ago I had planned from the start to eat on holiday then go straight back to SS till I am at my target. I had originally hoped to lose 3 stone before my holidays as I had thought I would SS rioght up till I went away. I have been advised that this is a really bad idea. I am going up the plans so that I dont do too much damage. I think I will be nearer 2 1/2 stones before I go and will have to do the next 2 1/2 when I come back.

I cant beleive though that with the 2 stone off I am a full 2 sizes smaller and now fitting a size 16. I havnt been this size in the last 10 years. I will really need to focus to keep on track to loose the rest.

Just had a thought!! If I have gone down a full 2 sizes with 2 stone, when I have lost the next 3 I "could" be a size 10??? I have NEVER been a size 10!!!!

Well Done Princess Fiona

I have just booked to go to Centre Parcs on the 6/11/06. I have lost 2 1/2 stone in 9 weigh ins with LL.(day 59 today)

I was talking to someone about my weight today & said that I first weighed in at 16st 13 lbs & now weigh 14st 6lbs. Have not been this weight since pre pregnancy with my 1st born who is 9 yrs old in January so it is over 9 years ago. :eek:

And everyone wonders why I am walking aroung looking like a cheshire cat!!

Anyway keep going and think about the new wardrobe you will be able to stock up on before you go!!!

Congratulations Princessfiona on losing two stone and down two sizes that is wonderful news!!!

So happy for you:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Back