5stone to lose - I will stick to SS, I will stick to SS.....

oooo.. doesn't sound too good!! Keep drinking water, it might stave off the hunger :)

At weigh - in on wenesday I was ONLY 1 POUND down. Dissapointed but realise it is probably water retention. Back to SS after AAM week and NEED to drink more water.
Weged myself this morning and showing 2 lbs down already since wed, but cannot really go on daily loses!!

Been away for a couple of days and as difficult as usual - rest of family tucking into Macdonalds, donuts etc etc. Me with my bottle of water - I HATE WATER!!!:mad:

Hi princessfiona,how u doing,just wanted to say well done for you 19 pound weight loss.
Was reading your post and was thinking there could be a few reasons why you lost a pound.
Firstly some people do not lose on aam week but u lost a pound,also you usually weigh in the morning and u said u weighed in the evening with your cdc which means that any water you have drunk during the day could make a difference to your weight loss result.
So dont worry,like u said u have already dropped 2 more pounds and i am sure next weigh in will be a good one,carry on glugging the water,have a good weekend xxx

Back to work today. Didnt have time to swig water at my desk!! Been really busy all afternoon have had hardly drank anything. Only realised when it dawned on me I havnt had ANY loo trips since frist think!! Will have to spend the rest of the day drinking.

I have the sudden urge to spend hours cooking!! Very strange as I canr eat anything. I have been making up mince, bolognese, and 2 soups for the freezer.

Last edited:
Back to work today. Didnt have time to swig water at my desk!! Been really bust all afternoon have had hardly drank anything. Only realised when it dawned on me I havnt had ANY loo trips since frist think!! Will have to spend the rest of the day drinking.

I have the sudden urge to spend hours cooking!! Very strange as I canr eat anything. I have been making up mince, bolognese, and 2 soups for the freezer.

Hi princessfiona,

I loved cooking and really enjoyed cooking during nearly all of my weight loss journey but recently I have gone off it, cooking that is:rolleyes:

The less time I spend in the kitchen the better...now I am finding this strange.

Have you tried the CD water flavours to help you drink more water?

Back from weigh-in and I stayed the same!!!!!!!!!!! I am gutted as my scales showed a 4lb loss this morning. I know that my weigh in was later in the day etc etc. My CDC and myself put it down to not enough water and perhaps the bars?? I have been checking with ketostix and I am only the palest pink on the bottle. It has been like this for a few weeks. Perhaps I am carb sensitive. I have decided to give the bars a miss for a week (gutted!!! - I love the bars).

My losses have been 7lbs, 4lbs, 3lbs, 4lbs, 1lbs then O. I am sticking to plan so what is happening??

Its not TOTM as I have had problems in this area for years and dont get any!

I feel thinner in the last 2 weeks and I have lost inches so I MUST be retaining water??

Never mind, I have water to drink so will pop off...

Not gone too bad the last few days. Upped my water and I think it is working. My scales show approx 6lbs off so far this week but will have to wait till wednesday.

Made Roast beef, roast potatoes, yorkshire puds etc for the family for Tea. I was in a bad bad as they were eating it!!!

Mealtimes dont usualy bother me - but it did today?

I would have been too I love sunday dinners!!!!! I now go out and visit friends and my husband cooks the dinner. I just couldnt take seeing those poor left over yorkshire pudding who have noone to eat them!!!

Hope you have a good loss - upping the water seems to be the trick. :)

Hiya PF,

I too have days like that, I think its only normal, we always knew it wasn't going to be the easiest thing we would do, but if we stick with it it will be the most rewarding.

I also think that I am carb sensitive and I think next week I am only going to have a bar every other day and see if that helps in any way.

If you log on to icemooses blog there are loads of tips on drinking water, i often log on to have a look.
MyCambridgeLife
If you arent drinking it must be water retention, the more you drink, the less you retain.

Good luck for wednesday, if you weigh at home dont forget to weigh at the same time as your official weigh in, I once weighed myself at night and id put 5lbs on, it had all gone by the morning but I'd cried for hours over it.
Have a good bank hol x

Hi Princess,

Your determination is really inspiring, especially the Sunday Dinner situation!! Keep going girl....:D :D :D

Lacey....x

Hi PF

Well done on your weight loss so far!!

I find Psyllium Husk is great, it just kinda keeps ya regular but you do need to take it regularly otherwise i'm not sure its so good!!

Keep up the good work girl :) :)

Gen xx

Story so far:
start weight 15st 6lbs
week 1 14st 13lbs loss 7lbs
week 2 14st 9lbs 4lbs
week 3 14st 6lbs 3lbs
week 4 14st 2lbs 4lbs
week 5 14st 1lbs 1lbs
week 6 14st 1lbs 0lbs
week 7 13st 11lbs 4lbs

Total lost 23 lbs
Taget before 13th Oct = 42lbs
That means I have to lose 19lbs in 5 weeks !!! Thats 4 lbs a week.

Realisticaly I think I wont quite make it.

Had a good day today on the diet front but had a bit of an accident with a peanut bar!! Was eating my through one when I was aware of a hard lump. I spat it out and though OMG something nasty in the bar. It took a while to realise that I had broken off a huge chunk of a tooth!! My CDC did warn me that these bars are lethal straight out of the fridge!

Had to get straight on the phone and make an appointment with the dentist.:mad: :mad:

Had a good day today on the diet front but had a bit of an accident with a peanut bar!! Was eating my through one when I was aware of a hard lump. I spat it out and though OMG something nasty in the bar. It took a while to realise that I had broken off a huge chunk of a tooth!! My CDC did warn me that these bars are lethal straight out of the fridge!

Had to get straight on the phone and make an appointment with the dentist.:mad: :mad:

Hi Princessfiona,

You poor thing that is awful:mad:

I find I am careful when eating them as well but they are nice:) They remind me of snickers:rolleyes:

Delighted to see the diet going so well for you and great weight losses:)

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

Back