5th July 2008 b2b

ninababes

Gold Member
Hi everyone thought i'd say hello and introduce myself. My names Christina and i'm living in Wigan with my h2b, just had some fantastic news, i've got my dream job as a community mental health nurse starting on 1st Oct :-D
Anyway i've alwats been a chubby fat child the only time i've EVER been slim was at 16 when i lost 4 1/2 stone but medical complications namely 2 spontaneous blood clots an being placed on lifelong warfarin was the kick off to my weight gain and now here i am at over 19 stone and just started the CD diet on the 1200 plan and i'm on day 2, going good so far but i'm a bit dubious about how much weight i'll lose as i can't SS but i'm not being unrealistic i just want to be a size 14 by my wedding day....currently a size 18/20. So i just thought i'd say hi and good luck to everyone out there doing their diet oh and sunflowerbride if you read this i've seen u on fetti and you've made amazing weightloss and look absolutely stunning!!!!

Well i'm on day 6 of the CD 1200 plan and finding it VERY difficult today, have had a migraine the last 2 days which keeps sending me dizzy and disorientated, not sure if it's associated with the diet but i'm gonna stick it out. Have bought my bunnies some chocolate today and its just screaming out at me to eat it but i'm not gonna give in because i REALLY want to look absolutely fabulous on my wedding day and more to the point be able to wear a bikini if i want to hehe :)

Well it was my weigh in today and i've lost 6lbs in my first week, i'm so happy it's amazing i wasn't expecting that much as i'm on the 1200 plan but it's such a great feeling AND after my blip yesterday with the choccy buttons today i found out my tummy doesnt want junky food anymore....been on the loo all morning with a jippy tummy i know u didnt really wanna know but it just reiterates to me not to eat rubbish. BRING ON WEEK 2!!!!

Well done!!!:D 6lbs - thats a great loss.

You've got loads of time to lose the weight you want to and you will be a beautiful slim bride!!!

Congrats on the job by the way!!

Tasha:D

u r gonna do better than a size 14 on the big day if u keep this up! well done xxx

Thanks Karen(((hugs))) don't want to get smaller than a size 12 as i'm 5ft 8 and got quite a broad frame, i once went down to an 8 on top and a 10 bottom and i looked really poorly so i'll be happy with a size 14 and an over the moon with a 12 hehe :-D

Ooo i didn't realise i'd had other people reply to my board :-D Thanks for the congrats people and thanks Tasha, i'm so excited about the job it'll be the start of my new life and hopefully i'll be able to help some people along the way :-D

Hi ninababes,

Well done on your 6lbs. :clap::clap::clap:which is a terrific weight loss on the 1200 plan.

This is a very motivating start to your diet journey.

All the best for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini and you too, you're doing great and had a great weightloss too!!! Good luck for the weekend i think it's gonna b the hardest time coz i eat when im bored

Weekends I find the toughest, always have:cry:

But I am feeling so good in myself and very happy with this week's losses it has motivated me.

I have started today some light exercise and back to using my thigh toner while watching tv:p.

So plan to keep very busy!

Love Mini xxx

Your my wedding day twin!!!

well done on ur losses so far!!!

Ive done ss for 5 weeks struggling in my 6th so thinking of moving to 790!! Im fine in the day time is at night I struggle and shud b eating dinner!!!! Will see how I go, had a lil blip last night ate choc and crisps opps!!!

See how it effects my wi on mon!!!

Also excercisng now which i find helps alot!!!

xxxx Anna xxxx

Hi bo :-D hows the wedding planning coming along?

Well today's been really good, we've been out most of the day so that's always good for stopping the snacking, feel like i've eaten loads though, had a bag of sliced apples at lunch and then just had another chicken salad followed by strawberries with elmlea light and now i'm stuffed ooooh and we went to bingo tonight and i won £200 so i've treated myself to a £6 pair of shoes from asda and Ste bought a dvd lol, the rest is gonna go in the wedding fund :-D

Just hope tomorrow is as successful in the not overeating lark :-D

Hi Nina,
You have done so well!! Well done on winning the money and having the will power to put it in the wedding fund id have to go and spend it!!!!
Wedding plans are kind of non existent, booked the venue and the church and thats it, we were arguing about the guest list last night, I want to invite close fmaily members where as h2b has bout 30 ppl he rarely sees and I dont even know!! Price difference with them coming is an extra £1200 for food!!! So I am trying to put my foot down or get his dad to pay for it all!! We shall see, we r looking at invite designs tonight going to make our own! how about you how are your plans??

xxx

Well done on your fantastic loss - a great result on the 1200 plan! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey towards becoming a fairy-tale bride :)

Hi people :)

Well i went a bit well rather a LOT off diet yesterday, we'd been out to the trafford centre all day buying gifts for the bridal party and invite material with the winnings.....bought my sister a svarowski crystal snail and 2 pageboy engraved glasses, our favour boxes, some champagne confetti and £32 worth of ribbon for my invites and before we knew it it was 6pm and all the supermarkets shut and we had nothing in for t so we went to frankie and benny's and boy did i go off the rails, couldnt have packed more carbs if i'd tried lol i had garlic bread with goats cheese for starters then bbq chicken pizza for main followed by cinnamon waffle with ice cream and toffee sauce oh it was divine but i weighed myself when i got home and my food weighed 3 1/2lbs lmao but weighed myself again this morning and i'm back to my weigh weight lol so i'll b sticking to it the rest of the week, am on my 3rd litre of water and my 2nd tetra so hopefully i'll continue dashing to the loo for the rest of today lol

Wedding plans seem to be coming along nicely, although had a bit of a moment on friday when i rang to meet our florist that we've already booked and they're shutting down so as we're going up there next week anyway i've made 3 appointments with different florists on monday and 1 in lancaster on wednesday for the button holes as our venue is 45mins away from the church and h2b lives across the road from the church so it'll be easier if the button holes are with him lol. I also made a mock up of my invites yesterday and i must say they look exactly like the professional ones. We've had to really pull in the purse strings though, mum n dad are hoping to give us some money towards the wedding but it's pending the sale of my grandmas house now it's not sold yet and we've booked EVERYTHING and with what we were originally saving a month it left us nearly 4k down so i've had a jingle with the figures and if mum n dads money doesnt come in time we'll have £250 left over lmao but that's including the honeymoon and we've decided or should i say I've decided that if push comes to shove our guest list for the day will have to be cut to immediate family and wedding party which would also be a saving for us of over £1000.

So far we've booked/bought/done:
venue
church
dj
suit hire
bm dresses
flowergirl dresses
wedding dress and accessories
photographer
harpist
honeymoon
favour boxes
invite stuff
car hire
provisional guest list
provisional seating plan
make up artist
some thankyou presents

Need to:
find florist
get rest of thankyou gifts
rolos for favour fillings
pay everyone lol
find hairdresser as just found out my venue doesn't do hair
buy wedding shoes
make invites and OOS...my aunty is making my OOS
choose wedding cake....free as his aunty is making it
pick song list for dj and harpist
pick 1st dance...stuck between alice cooper poison and bon jovi bed of roses
pick church flowers and pay for them...Ste's mum n dad are forking for that bill though YAY
lose 99lbs :-D

And i think that's it, i'm a bit obsessive when it comes to plans lol.

Oooo get his dad to pay for it lol the more ways you can save money or not have to pay money the better!!!!

O my god u have just scared me sooooooooooooo much.

All I have done is book venue, church and also bought bm dresses. Thats it!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously need to get a move on!!!!

Ur food u had yesterday sounds lush!!!

Im scared about wi tongiht!!!!

Have you been good this week? Coz you'll deffo have a weightloss if you have. And it's just me i'm a bit obsessional lol but we are getting married in the lakes in july so everywhere tends to get booked up really quickly, it took us 4 weeks to find someone with car hire for us who could travel for 45mins as that's the distance between church and venue lol. Have u been dress shopping atall yet?

No havent been good, been on and off the 790 plan and included a bar of choc on fri night. Have done loadsa excercise so hope it evens out!!!

Yeh went dress shopping once in june wen I got the bm dresses tried 3 dresses on but none jumped out at me!! what dress u got?

I can see wot u mean bout everything getting booked up tho!! Well done for being so organised, when did u get engaged?

Anna xx

Back