5th July 2008 b2b

I'm sure with the exercise it'll even things out....what time do you get weighed? Isn't it delicious chocolate when you've not had it for a while, tasted like heaven to me when i did lol

We got engaged 1st july (our 1st yr anniversary) in madeira under the stars in front of the sea the sweetypie :) and we wanted to get married on the 1st but it's midweek next yr and i really wanted to get married on a saturday. I fell in love with my dress before i even tried it on....saw it at a wedding fayre with my friend but put it out of my mind as i had pink leaves down the front and my theme is gold and ivory so i made an appt with a diff shop but my car broke so i couldnt go and this dress kept popping back in my mind so i made an appt at that shop and it was still there stood out to more than any other as it was so different and the lady came over to help and i was saying how gorgeous it was but wrong colours then she tells me it comes in 5 other colours.....gold being just added so that was it i tried it on and i loved it tried 1 other on ad no it was just horrid so rather than try on others i just kep with this one and i havent yet seen any that catch my eye as much, got piccies somewhere in here...nineenababes - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Where abouts are you getting married?

Oh and when did u get engaged and how did he do it?

Getting married in kent, having the reception in an old Priory with a marquee.
We got engaged March 20th this yr, I had originally wanted to have the reception at a hotel on the seafront however this didnt work out but thats where we got engaged and he had booked a room for the night too. It was lovely had no idea it wasnt any special night or anything just out of the blue!!!

Your dress looks lovely, what size did u order it in tho???

I cant wait to find THE dress, going to go shopping end of Oct so got until then to get as much wiehgt off as poss.

Get weighed at 6.30 but then going to h2bs sisters to plan invites so might not get to log on until tomoz!!!

xxx

I haven't ordered my dress yet just paid for it lol they've told me the latest i can order is january so i'll be back there in january and theyve said if i've had a steady weight loss since april they can work out what size to order which will allow taking in if necessary, i'd rather them order a larger size that can be taken in than 1 that doesn't fit atall and as apposed to a designer dress theyre dresses made specifically for that boutique which will be why i've never seen it anywhere before lol and they've been there 25yrs so they must know what theyre talking about and the staff are really lovely.

How lovely of your fella to do that. My uncle lives in Kent,it's such a beautiful place. How exciting, i wish i could go dress shopping all over again, have you any idea what style you're after? If your date is the same as mine you're boutique might be able to let you put off the ordering til Jan to allow you to lose as much weight as poss!!!

Good luck with your WI tonight and have fun with the invites!! Can't wait to see how you've done!

My goodness:D:D:D

See what you mean about being organised!!!!!!!

Good for you:D:D

Wedding plans seem to be coming along nicely, although had a bit of a moment on friday when i rang to meet our florist that we've already booked and they're shutting down so as we're going up there next week anyway i've made 3 appointments with different florists on monday and 1 in lancaster on wednesday for the button holes as our venue is 45mins away from the church and h2b lives across the road from the church so it'll be easier if the button holes are with him lol. I also made a mock up of my invites yesterday and i must say they look exactly like the professional ones. We've had to really pull in the purse strings though, mum n dad are hoping to give us some money towards the wedding but it's pending the sale of my grandmas house now it's not sold yet and we've booked EVERYTHING and with what we were originally saving a month it left us nearly 4k down so i've had a jingle with the figures and if mum n dads money doesnt come in time we'll have £250 left over lmao but that's including the honeymoon and we've decided or should i say I've decided that if push comes to shove our guest list for the day will have to be cut to immediate family and wedding party which would also be a saving for us of over £1000.

So far we've booked/bought/done:
venue
church
dj
suit hire
bm dresses
flowergirl dresses
wedding dress and accessories
photographer
harpist
honeymoon
favour boxes
invite stuff
car hire
provisional guest list
provisional seating plan
make up artist
some thankyou presents

Need to:
find florist
get rest of thankyou gifts
rolos for favour fillings
pay everyone lol
find hairdresser as just found out my venue doesn't do hair
buy wedding shoes
make invites and OOS...my aunty is making my OOS
choose wedding cake....free as his aunty is making it
pick song list for dj and harpist
pick 1st dance...stuck between alice cooper poison and bon jovi bed of roses
pick church flowers and pay for them...Ste's mum n dad are forking for that bill though YAY
lose 99lbs :-D

And i think that's it, i'm a bit obsessive when it comes to plans lol.

Oooo get his dad to pay for it lol the more ways you can save money or not have to pay money the better!!!!

lol Tasha means i dont have much fun things left to do lol. Am making my invites in september when i'm having an op on my foot so will need something to occupy me for the 4 weeks il be in bandages lol

Morning,

Well i only lost 1 pound but I thought I was going to put weight on so it was a nice surprise!!! Im going back on SS and going to stick to it 100% feeling a bit crappy today tho must be going into ketosis very soon, although we arranged to go out with friends for dinner cos I was going to do te 790 so I am just going to have chick salad and not eat much of it!! Cant really cancel them as have put them off for the last 6 weeks!!!!

Didnt do much to the invites as we got distractrd by the WII!!! it was so much fun!!!

About the dress I dont really have a clue to be honest!!! Im just going to try loads on, I want a long train and I want it to be sparkly thats all Ive decided tho!!!

Hiya Bo and congrats on the weight loss i know your piccy's got a sad face on it but down is definitely better than up!!! And you've lost 30lbs in 6 weeks that's just FANTASTIC!!!!!

lol i like your dress plan teehee try as many as possible on!!!! I love those princess tulle ones but they'd never suit me.....thy always look sparkly but i dont think they have a train and thats what i love about wedding dresses lol

Been a weird day today felt very tetchy and emotional and my ovaries feel like theyre being ripped out of my back (sorry) but ive not strayed from the diet had my 4 litres of water and my 2 tetras then had some peaches and mandarins and we had chicken tortillas for tea, i know theyre a bit carby but it's better than pasta or bread so i'm gonna tuck myself up in bed now and feeling very tired and achy night all xx

Hi people :)

Well i went a bit well rather a LOT off diet yesterday, we'd been out to the trafford centre all day buying gifts for the bridal party and invite material with the winnings.....bought my sister a svarowski crystal snail and 2 pageboy engraved glasses, our favour boxes, some champagne confetti and £32 worth of ribbon for my invites and before we knew it it was 6pm and all the supermarkets shut and we had nothing in for t so we went to frankie and benny's and boy did i go off the rails, couldnt have packed more carbs if i'd tried lol i had garlic bread with goats cheese for starters then bbq chicken pizza for main followed by cinnamon waffle with ice cream and toffee sauce oh it was divine but i weighed myself when i got home and my food weighed 3 1/2lbs lmao but weighed myself again this morning and i'm back to my weigh weight lol so i'll b sticking to it the rest of the week, am on my 3rd litre of water and my 2nd tetra so hopefully i'll continue dashing to the loo for the rest of today lol

i was at trafford centre on Sunday lol don't worry about a blip just hop back on

Hey Nina,
Thanksfor the congratulations, have been good for the last 3 days now so shud be back in ketosis and been excercising so I am hoping for a good result on mon!!!!

How have u been? feeling better??

xxx

Hiya :)

Still feeling rather crappy today, if its not 1 thing its another lol my ovaries arent as painful but i've woken up with a cracking migraine, been crying on the phone to the gp as ive not had any migraine meds since monday as im awaiting some new stuff from the neurologist but they haven't had word from him yet so she's written me out my old prescription to keep me going til the neurologist pulls his finger out!
Also a bit sad as my bunny rabbit is poorly, she's got suspected snuffles which is the rabbit form of pneumonia and can lead to death :( so she's at the vets in 2 hours (no idea how i'll catch her as she's asleep under my mums bed at the mo) and all her dewlap is soaking wet from her runny nose the poor thing.

BUT i've had quite a successful wedding afternoon, my gents wedding favour boxes arrived and i've made an appointment with a hairdresser next thurs in the lakes to discuss things and price etc and i've got 4 appointments next week with different florists so hopefully should decide on one by next thurs.

Diet's still going ok not been tempted out of it yet, stuck to it but mum n dad are taking us out for a celebratory meal tonight to an italian restaurant for me getting my CPN job so i'll have to look at the salads i think lol.

Great that you're back in ketosis, what exercise have you been doing? I must motivate myself to do something lol. Ooo Honey our paths may have crossed on sunday then :)

Well it was Weigh day today and as you've probably read in the threads i've really struggled this week with TOTM pain and bloating so was really worried i'd gain weight but CDC has just been and i've stayed the same so i'm over the moon and i've lost 2inches from my waist so that's 4 inches in a fortnight i'm so so pleased with myself. Going to a wedding tonight but gonna stick to protein only unless theres any brown rice.

Took miffy to the vets yesterday and she does have snuffles but it's only mild so she's got some lovely antibiotics for the next week and she's started to eat again so i'm happier today :)

Well done on your 2 inches off this week and 4 inches in two weeks is brill:clap:

Mostly everyone had water retention around totm. You have done well to stay the same on the scales.

Sorry to hear your bunny rabbits is not well, hope she is better soon.:hug99:

Your so organised already for your big day!!!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks mini, i know i'm just worried i'll get to a point where theres nothing more i can do lol ow on earth did i fill my days before i was getting married!!!!

Bunny's a bit better today, she's eating and hopping round and has stopped drooling which was a bit gross lol

Thankyou you're all so caring and considerate on here :)

Hi :) Well i've had a successful 4 days at Ste's mum n dad's house, was really dreading it as i knew it would be difficult to stick to the diet but i survived so i'm really looking forward to weigh day tomorrow. And had a successful week up in the lakes have picked my florist and hairdresser so i'm gonna pay them their deposits when i get paid next friday :-D Hope everyone's else has had a good week

Well it's weigh in day tonight and i'm still very excited about it. MEasured mysel today from neck to ankles and have lost a massive 13 inches from my body.....can't say i've noticed though lol so i don't mind if i only lose 1lb tonight coz the inches show my skin is shrinking :-D

Well weigh in was a HUGE disappointment....stayed the same AGAIN so i wasnt atall happy yesterday but today is a new day and theres no way i can't lose weight again next week if i stay 100% lol

Well i've had a bit of a bad weekend really, injured my neck somehow so was flat on my back the majority of Sat and Sun and although i've stayed within my kcal allowance i think i've eaten too many carbs....had tuna ryvitas yesterday and a beef sandwich on Sat night followed by some jaffa cakes but ho hum today so far i'm on my 2nd litre of water and i've had my first tetra....been a busy morning had to take h2b to work as his car is awaiting it's mot then took insurance form to vets then went to have my crb check done for my new job and then i joined the gym :-D Got my first induction and health check on thursday so after that i can go as often as i like i WILL be slim and i WILL be fit and healthy with it :-D

Well it's been an ok day today, found out my day surgery op on tues has turned into an overnight stay in hosp :( all this for a stupid lump on my foot grr so i gotta go in at 1pm on monday instead of tuesday morning and the nurse was on about me staying in after the op its meant to be a day case lol. Had a good day CD wise had 4 litres of water and my 2 tetras a chicken WW cup a soup with 2 slices bread i know i know the carbs!! then had tomato pesto with chicken in tacos and it was yummy :)

Back