5th July 2013... 350 days to get myself into my dream dress!

Looking at your stats you've lost nearly three stone, that's fab!

BlondeGem said:
Looking at your stats you've lost nearly three stone, that's fab!

Aiming for the same again (at least) by Christmas... We shall see. Lol

You will do it no probs at all, just keep thinking of that beautiful dress of yours :)

BlondeGem said:
You will do it no probs at all, just keep thinking of that beautiful dress of yours :)

I do he he. Less than 13 months to go!

BlondeGem said:
It'll be here before you know it, believe me!

I can believe it, the last 7 months has flown by!

too fast gal..slow down aor u will regain all the weight agn

I thought I had been losing at quite a reasonable rate:confused: I've averaged at less then 2lbs a week (just over 1.5lbs a week) and my goal for Dec only means an average of 1.6 ish lbs a week so I wouldn't say that's too quick, and this weight will NOT be going back on ever. Thanks for your concern though.

I thought I had been losing at quite a reasonable rate:confused: I've averaged at less then 2lbs a week (just over 1.5lbs a week) and my goal for Dec only means an average of 1.6 ish lbs a week so I wouldn't say that's too quick, and this weight will NOT be going back on ever. Thanks for your concern though.

You're doing just great. Not sure what that was all about?! :confused:

Good news... We found a house yay!
Bad news is a Sts this week.
Good news is I'm not gonna let it get me down as I know my body will catch up eventually and to encourage it, gonna have a bash at a few success express days this week!

Yey excellent news about the house! Is this you moving back to the Midlands now? Bet you are so pleased!

STS is still good, at least it's not a gain and you'll probably get a good loss next week :)

BlondeGem said:
Yey excellent news about the house! Is this you moving back to the Midlands now? Bet you are so pleased!

STS is still good, at least it's not a gain and you'll probably get a good loss next week :)

Yes, still have to wait for 100% confirmation but should be OK. House is lovely. Am VERY excited!

I WILL have a good loss this week as this is getting silly now, wouldn't mind If I was being naughty!

Excellent, that's the kind of positive attitude we like!

There is no point moping about it. Just need to get on with it!

Exactly!

So if the house goes though when do you think you will be able to move?

BlondeGem said:
Exactly!

So if the house goes though when do you think you will be able to move?

We'll definitely be moved by the end of July. Sooner the better really.

No, nothing like moving around 250 miles with 2 young kids! Fun times.

I don't envy you the actual moving house part, we did it three times in a couple of years (with no kids!) and I hated every minute of it lol!

Back