5th July 2013... 350 days to get myself into my dream dress!

Good morning!

How are you doing?

Remind me, what days do you have your weigh in? I've got a terrible memory!!

Its Wednesday weigh in but didn't go last week as was super busy/stressed. Not expecting a great loss though tbh as haven't been 100%

Even if it's just a small loss it's still good and going in the right direction :)

We shall see what the scale fairies bring.

Well I had a 1lbs loss which I am perfectly happy with. I am determined for a giod loss this week, want 3.5lbs or more off so I get under 17st. Will be so nice to think of myself as 16 something instead. Am even trying scan bran this week in the hope it will boost my loss lol. Wish me luck!

Ellen ur dress is fab, what's the name/designer and where is it from ???

cappachino said:
Ellen ur dress is fab, what's the name/designer and where is it from ???

The dress is a Maggie Sottero and it's 'sabelle' I think. I tried the dress on at a bridal shop when they had a 'plus size' event, I'd been using this dress as my thinspiration so was very excited when they had it, and even more excited when it suited me! To buy it from a bridal shop you'd be looking at a crazy amount of money, I'm getting mine made by a lady for under 300. Yoy can get it super cheap from china but I wasn't wanting to take the risk. I am so in love with this dress, they couldn't believe I'd picked 'the' dress from a picture lol.

When are you getting married?

Right, I have been a bit all over the place the last couple of weeks, My 3 year old has had chicken pox, eye infections, passed said eye infections to my 1 year old, I've been poorly, OH has also been under the weather and we're still waiting for my youngest to come out in the pox....

Am having a good week so far so hopefully it should be reflected in on the scales on Weds, have even upped my body magic and have started a new 'alternative circuit training'...alternating between a dance central on the xbox kinect and the elliptical trainer (works best if you do it with someone as you change over each song) but it's really good fun and definitely getting the use out of my £20 ebay elliptical trainer...bargain.

Well it's weigh in tonight...not sure how I feel. I know I've had a really good week so should be on for a good loss but my body is being all over the place at the moment so who knows what WI will bring. Wish me luck!

Morning Ellen :)

Aw sorry to hear you've all been poorly, that's rubbish :( Hopefully you're all on the mend now though.

Good luck for WI tonight, what time do you go?

Morning Ellen :)

Aw sorry to hear you've all been poorly, that's rubbish :( Hopefully you're all on the mend now though.

Good luck for WI tonight, what time do you go?

It's never boring in our house. lol. I'm feeling much better, still tired but am half zombie now and am kinda used to it lol.

Weigh in is at 5pm... really nervous but excited!

Big news...we are moving back to the Midlands. Not sure when, need to sort out lots but VERY excited...hope the new group is as nice!

Oh wow that's some distance you're moving! Are you from Plymouth originally? Exciting times!

Oh wow that's some distance you're moving! Are you from Plymouth originally? Exciting times!

No, from Midlands area, we moved down for Andy to start at the Uni but it's not worked out and we'll be better off financially and support wise as we are going to move nearer to family!

No, from Midlands area, we moved down for Andy to start at the Uni but it's not worked out and we'll be better off financially and support wise as we are going to move nearer to family!

Aw well that's great! It's always nice to be close to friends and family, especially when you have the boys.

When do you think you'll be moving?

Latest August... Hopefully before lol

Well back from weigh in and its 1.5lbs off. Am a little disappointed as I've been on it totally this week and last. Only things group could suggest was that my youngest has upped his boob intake due to feeling crappy so maybe I should have upped my calories a little too and also I need to make sure I use all the healthy extras I'm allowed. Need 3.5lbs for my 3st award, would like that next week, If not I WILL get it the week after.

that's still a good loss though and it may show up next week instead, I have every faith in you that you will get the 3.5lbs next week!

that's still a good loss though and it may show up next week instead, I have every faith in you that you will get the 3.5lbs next week!

Thanks hun, I'd really like it, and know it's possible. What's your goal this week?

Thanks hun, I'd really like it, and know it's possible. What's your goal this week?

If I'm honest I would like a good loss this week as it's pretty much like my first week again with being off it for a few weeks, so 3 to 4lbs but I think I might be being a bit optimisic lol!

If I'm honest I would like a good loss this week as it's pretty much like my first week again with being off it for a few weeks, so 3 to 4lbs but I think I might be being a bit optimisic lol!

Its possible if you go back to basics and 100% it. You can do it!

Back