5th Week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by JustGemsOfNZ, 29 August 2009 Social URL.

1. JustGemsOfNZ

JustGemsOfNZ Member

Hi!

On Monday I began my 5th week of SS. It's now Saturday and I've just realised that I was supposed to be doing the Add-A-Meal week.

Does anyone have any advice on this week? I am in New Zealand so don't have a counsellor.

How important is it to do this week? Does anyone know where I can look online to find out what Im supposed to be doing? Is it 2 Cambridge shakes plus a meal or 3 plus a meal?

Any help would be appreciated!

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. JustGemsOfNZ

JustGemsOfNZ Member

Hi again everyone!

I have managed to find some information & it does provide a calorie amount but it's still a wee bit vague. I'm trying to figure out how much does 415 calories of chicken weigh & how many calories in brocoli?

"Continue to have three Cambridge Diet meals a day and add a daily "green and white" meal (just under 415kcal). "Green" means a portion of leafy greens and vegetables. "White" could be portion of skinless lean chicken breast, grilled fish or cottage cheese".

4. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

There is a thread here somewhere that tells you about 810. We don't do add a meal here anymore. We move up to 810 in week 13. I will try and find the thread. It's 3 shakes plus a green and white meal x