1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

5th Week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by JustGemsOfNZ, 29 August 2009 Social URL.

1. JustGemsOfNZ

JustGemsOfNZ Active Member

Hi!

On Monday I began my 5th week of SS. It's now Saturday and I've just realised that I was supposed to be doing the Add-A-Meal week.

Does anyone have any advice on this week? I am in New Zealand so don't have a counsellor.

How important is it to do this week? Does anyone know where I can look online to find out what Im supposed to be doing? Is it 2 Cambridge shakes plus a meal or 3 plus a meal?

Any help would be appreciated!

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. JustGemsOfNZ

JustGemsOfNZ Active Member

Hi again everyone!

I have managed to find some information & it does provide a calorie amount but it's still a wee bit vague. I'm trying to figure out how much does 415 calories of chicken weigh & how many calories in brocoli?

"Continue to have three Cambridge Diet meals a day and add a daily "green and white" meal (just under 415kcal). "Green" means a portion of leafy greens and vegetables. "White" could be portion of skinless lean chicken breast, grilled fish or cottage cheese".

4. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

There is a thread here somewhere that tells you about 810. We don't do add a meal here anymore. We move up to 810 in week 13. I will try and find the thread. It's 3 shakes plus a green and white meal x