6 stone lost, 4 to go

RichT

Hi everyone. This is the first photos that I have upload since starting SW.

The first photo is me in March this year when I weighed 25 1/2 stone. The second was taken today, with my weighing in at just under 19 1/2 stone.
I still want to lose another 4 stone, but am pleased with the progress so far.

Attachments

• image-3863003098.jpg
    image-3863003098.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 850
  • image-3723296949.jpg
    image-3723296949.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 866
Hi everyone. This is the first photos that I have upload since starting SW.

The first photo is me in March this year when I weighed 25 1/2 stone. The second was taken today, with my weighing in at just under 19 1/2 stone.
I still want to lose another 4 stone, but am pleased with the progress so far.

Amazing! You look like a different person!

My word! Looks like a diff bloke in the 2 pics! So inspirational. Very well done matey!

Hi Rich! I don't know how I managed to miss these when they were first posted, but goodness me you look so different! Well done!
How have you got on since these were taken?

Hi. Thanks for all the kind comments. Very motivational. You can never be told too many times that you look good!! Hee Hee.

Supergirl - in answer to your Q. The last couple of months have been tough. I've yoyo'ed quite a bit - but I am still just over 6 stone down which is good. It's the first really tough patch that I've had, so hopefully I'm through it and I can start losing again. I'll post another photo in a month or so when I've slimmed down a little more.

Well done you on reaching target. You've done fantastically well. Fingers crossed I won't be far behind you!!

Rich

Back