6 STONE TO DITCH ...Here I go!

fayhamy said:
Thanks Jules, read through your diary today - you're doing really well at weight loss especially when you are a 'new teacher'. My eldest son started grammar school in sept an dI find it hard enough coping with him at home, let alone hundreds of the wee blighters in school!

Also like the other have said your boyfriend does sound sweet!

Thankyou! And thanks for reading my diary!

I do love the job but sometimes its hard, like today! Argh!

Peeved now! went on treadmill and managed a whole,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it.....................5 bloomin minutes ! Had no energy or motivation so just changed into pjs and had my choc drink anyway! fed up as i have abusy weekend ahead and dont know if i can fit much exercise in.......this is where i would normally reach for crap food but will have an apple instead and i wanted to lose 3 lbs this week to get to club 10....................run legs run ......................but they wont. oh well!

Hi again Fayhamy;)

Here's a top-tip for you. Whenever you're bored, come on this site. Not just for ideas, support etc. but to prevent boredom and therefore eating.

I figure I can't eat whilst "minicoming" lol.

Keeps the mind focussed on the job in hand.

Steve

Thanks Steve.

So thats how you lost all that weight - clever tactic!

If only I could go minicoming site that deals with 4 fighting children as well then I could be a skinny woman with 4 little angels at my feet - any suggestions for that one - utopiacom perhaps!

Well done you. I too have be through the whole VLCD thing lost 4 st in 3 mths but 6 mths after that I was 6st heavier. Now really struggling to lose anything and also get quite down with the "low" losses compared to the 7 - 12 lbs I was losing before. Felt a bit of a faliure before finding this site but now good as don't feel alone. I have about the same to lose as you so will be following your progress.
Good luck

Hi jacqui
Thanks for taking the time to drop in and read and write! I really understand your frustration about the weight losses, mine are getting worse but tbh im eating better than i have in along time and this time i want to keep the weight off for good.So i'm going to have to be patient but its so not one of my strong points!

Quick update re sat input and output (outout meaning exercise and not something more distasteful.....not on gillian mckeeves you are waht you eat!)

So busy day, 250mile roundtrip taking ds to his football match but his team won so at least it was worth it! Had breakfast out - 2 poached eggs & 1 wholemeal toast, took mixed salad, ryvita, ham l c cheese with me for lunch - need polish for that halo!

Had tea out, opted for jacket potato, no butter or cheese with chiili con carne (8 syns) as i dont know how it was cooked.

Was on treadmill for 75mins, 10.5k but nearly fell off laughing at Harry Hill! Health & safety nightmare!xo

Sunday morning - out for breakfast again! I see a trend developing in this thread ie why dont you make your own breakfast you lazy beggar!! (Hope my mum doesnt stumble on this site or im a goner!)

Anyway had poached egg, toasts and beans, hubyy and kids had fries I am wasnt even tempted! Must of be the gallon of coffee I drank before hand!

Off to Belfast now dd1 and dd2 singing in peace proms will prob have tea out too! LAZY So and so! But going to plan out all meals for this week which will be cooked from scratch and eaten at home(just for a change!)

Thanks for sharing your diary...and well done on your weight loss so far x

I'll be tuning in for your updates, as its really motivating to see someone doing really well

xx

Thank you for your lovely comments, let me know how you are getting on too! See you doning LL how are you finding it?

I was on LL for about a week and it was very difficult, however i did lose 9lb which was lovely...but...impossible to stick to...so im waiting a week or so to return to normal and prob put that 9lb back on before I embark on Slimming world again...this time for the LAST time

xx :)

On plan yesterday 100%, exercise 70 mins 9.5k.
Managed to wean myself off minincoms yesterday and finally got caught up on housework!
this evening is weigh in, would love to lose 3lb to get me to club 10 but think 2 lbs may be limit!

Have a mountain of ironing to do today, does that count towards Bodymagic? If not, it should because ive a heck of a lot to do!

In shock! Went to weigh in expecting 2lb off and actually have lost 4.5lbs and got Club 10 award and slimmer of the week and even got a bag of fruit ( even bigger shock!)

Did over an hour on t/mill, reckon 2lb of weight loss was from the buckets of sweat!

(maybe too much info, perhaps?)

Wowie Wowie! Well done! I got my club 10 tonight too! Pretty mental that we've lost 10 percent of ourselves!!!!!

Wrote you a message on tuesday weigh in thread, you will see there that Im very envious of you!!!!:jelous:

So Wed entry: on plan 100%, no exercise as this is my rest day!

Just want to remind myself why Im doing this and to revisit when times get tough and weight loss obviously will dramatically slow." events this week which i dont want to repeat in future.

1. Sunday eldest 2 daughters were singing in a very big event in Belfast. I was incredibly proud of them but kept getting distracted by the fact that throughout the concert hall were other parents from school and i didnt want them to see me. so much so that i didnt leave my seat in the interval and worried how i would collect the girls and get to the car without anybody seeing me. So when the show was over i ran outside to hubby in car and got himto go collect girls. This is such a disappointment as the girls missed out in basking in their own glory just because their selfish mum is greedy and fat. not the person i ever thought i would be and definately not he mum i promised i would be.

2. tonight there was a barn dance for kids at primary school to raise funds for school and surprise, surprise i didnt go, opting instead to do the 70 mile roundtrip to sons football training. my son train there 4 times a week and of course this is the first time i volunteer to go! And of course once ther do i stay and talk to other parents?nope! I skulk off to tesco instead.Really ironic that a child who is obviously so fit and talented has a big fat lump of a mum.

Please dont think im feeling sorry for myself i'm not, im humilated and angry at myself! I need to get me back the person who was once so full of confidence, could be a speaker at conference for 500+ people and who could run half marathons! but most of all i want to be a good mum, a mum who will always be there to support kids, to be proud of them and for them to be proud of me.

I will no longer live to eat, i will eat to LIVE!

Back