6 Stone to lose 😭😭😭

So what did you choose for your first official exante 'meal' SPE?I've had my little dinner and I still have one bar to eat before bedtime. I can't sleep if I go to bed hungry. :eek:

Sweet & sour, their no1 best seller
I've just seen the sweet and sour noodles on the website, a little cross as I only placed my order yesterday which has just been delivered would of loved these as they are the best x

Reactions: SPE
I’d already had two shakes, so my first product was th lemon bar. Quite liked it.

I’m pretty hungry. Going to have a hot drink before bed or i’ll be too tired to sleep.

I've just seen the sweet and sour noodles on the website, a little cross as I only placed my order yesterday which has just been delivered would of loved these as they are the best x

Might have to add to my next order if they are nice.

Day 1 - DONE

I am going to bed starving :eek:

Day 2 - Resisted the temptation to weigh myself this morning. I’m a serial weighed. Going to try and wait 1 week

Planned
Breakfast - Low carb superfood protein shake
Lunch - Strawberry Shake
Dinner - Double Choc Bar

Day 2 - Resisted the temptation to weigh myself this morning. I’m a serial weighed. Going to try and wait 1 week

Planned
Breakfast - Low carb superfood protein shake
Lunch - Strawberry Shake
Dinner - Double Choc Bar
Your day is well planned. I have tried to do the same

Wow wow wow! Two days with no cheats. I feel in complete control.

Why Can I stick to this diet? When on slimming world when I can eat unlimited pasta all I want is cookies and crisps.

Hey Guys

Well done on getting past day 2! I have just finished day 2 woohoo! Would love some food but more out of habit than hunger! Any hints or tips!

Hey Guys

Well done on getting past day 2! I have just finished day 2 woohoo! Would love some food but more out of habit than hunger! Any hints or tips!
I’ve just been drinking my water, hot drinks to make me feel full and hoping I get into ketosis soon so my hunger goes lol

Day 3......
Did a sneaky weigh in this morning and I’m -5.5lbs down. Not sure how that’s possible. However I am starving. I’m trying to wait until at least 9 for my first ‘meal’
So going to eat at 9, then have a long walk and chill while my mum takes my daughter to playgroup. My baby is usually asleep all morning, I might hold him, rather than leave him in pushchair, so I’m not tempted to eat lol

I’ve tried to be more relaxed since starting to make the process easier, so have been doing 10k steps per day rather than my usual 15k

Headache o_O

Stay strong. Day 3 is probably the worst......but it will pass ☺️

Drink plenty and try to rest .......not easy with children, I know.

My biggest tip? Don’t cave in and eat.......it will make the process of getting into ketosis so much harder 😔

We can do this together. This is our year! 😀

Breakfast!!

Thanks @Darcy15 I feel so determined to do this!!! I’m not cheating.

Attachments

• 37A970EC-6F88-4DE5-8A94-AA07E13AEC12.jpeg
    37A970EC-6F88-4DE5-8A94-AA07E13AEC12.jpeg
    850.1 KB · Views: 6
Oh wow this hunger is intense. I’ve only got one meal left too!!!!

Wow wow wow! Two days with no cheats. I feel in complete control.

Why Can I stick to this diet? When on slimming world when I can eat unlimited pasta all I want is cookies and crisps.
I'm the same 3rd day today. Good luck

Hi SPE. I’m on 3 packs too but if I’m struggling I’ll have a fourth. Only just started so I’m still figuring it out too. My first goal is 7 stone so I look forward to seeing us both get there. Day 3 for me and hungry but determined. Good luck!

Back