6 Stone to lose 😭😭😭

I feel like crap.

Day 5 done

SPE Adding Extra protein and veg sounds a good idea if you are exercising so much. Especially with little ones to run after. Being fit and active is better than slowing down and taking lower calories. If you feel crap you won’t sustain it. You’re doing great just find your balance. Bye the way have you got a yellow coating on your tongue? Urgh. I guess that’s ketosis ? Keep going.

Reactions: SPE
No yellow coating but I’m pretty sure I’m in ketosis. Can’t believe I’ve made it to day 6. I’m not going to lie....I hate it lol

I was 10lbs down this morning, I didn’t even think that was possible in 5 days.

Today
Banana Shake
Flapjack Bar
BerryShake
Spinach, 2 eggs, grated cheese and some olives

Congrats on 10lb down. It goes to show what a difference fluid can make. What did you think of the flapjack? Did the omelette help?

Congrats on 10lb down. It goes to show what a difference fluid can make. What did you think of the flapjack? Did the omelette help?
Flapjack I didn’t like but ate it. I think I was expecting it to taste sweeter than it was. The omelette didn’t help, I still went to bed and woke up hungry. I’m fine during the day. The hunger hits at about 6pm. Awful feeling
How are you?

Was 11lbs down this morning. Official 1st weigh in tomorrow

I’m doing ok. Not hungry. Bit light headed. First weeks WI tomorrow. I’ve had s couple of days making me want to devour everything in the cupboards but it’s all on my diary. Have a good Sunday. You’ve done amazingly through week 1. Hardest week done so they say. X

Week One
-13lbs
Hated every minute. One weeks of products left. So need to decide what’s next in the n cot few days.

Thanks. Do you feel good on it?
I’m not hungry but I’m exhausted.

I felt rough last week and I got dizzy in the shower once in the morning. I make sure I have a glass of water first and it works. I’m feeling energised just now, positive and very clear headed. I hope week 2 is better for you.

You are all doing amazing!

SPE nearly a stone in a week! Wow! I didn’t follow the diet over the weekend! Lost 4.5lbs in total this morning and that’s with 3 days eating normal/not healthy I had dinner and lunch plans! Starting fully again today’s been tough but given how well you have both done I’m going to do it.

I did find it exhausting last week, the day I went to the gym was terrible but I get not consuming enough to be doing too much exercise. I did go to the gym on Saturday after eating on Friday and I had way more energy!

Adding more protein is a good idea, if the carbs are low/non existent should still be in a Ketogenic state so should still lose lots! 600 calories a day is seriously low and I think unsustainable over longer than a few weeks! Iv a lot of weight to lose but this will only be a booster at the start then will need to find a more sustainable diet

Week One
-13lbs
Hated every minute. One weeks of products left. So need to decide what’s next in the n cot few days.
Well done SPE that's a fantastic loss. As you say, VLCDs don't suit everyone, especially not for long periods, but what a kick start for your weight loss!

Okay I have a plan guys. I can’t cope on low calories, I’m too busy. I need the energy for my kids. However low carb suits me. I ate low carb during pregnancy as I had Gestational diabetes and I have never felt better.
So I’m going to stay under 50g carbs per day. Also use myfitnesspal to track calories and hope to stick around 1500 calories. I’ll use my exante packs until they have ran out, so I’m sticking to this until Sunday. But it seems silly to buy them for a low carb diet as they have 20g carbs in, I can get loads of veg in for the same calories.

I’m hoping if I lose another 3lbs this week then i’ll have a 16lb loss. So hoefully I can try to keep the momentum up.

That sounds like a good plan. Lots of protein and veg! You’ve had a great boost to your loss but sustainability is key. I’m going to start supplementing with a meal as I feel exhausted this morning with no reason. Our bodies must be in shock after the first week. Good luck on new regimen x

SPE that sounds like a great idea. I came across lots of hints and tips for the Ketogenic diet on Pinterest last night, have a look there!

I’m thinking of doing the same thing as Whizz but I have a trip in 2 months so going to try keep on this diet as much as I can until then, but replace some shakes with low calorie low carb meals! You can eat meals with less net carbs than some of the shakes. It’s just limiting portions

How did today go SPE? I had a bit of chicken and veg today and feel good. Details on my diary. I was surprised I didn’t want much at all. Hope you’re doing good

How did today go SPE? I had a bit of chicken and veg today and feel good. Details on my diary. I was surprised I didn’t want much at all. Hope you’re doing good
I’m fine, not weight myself this week. May do in the morning. Still exhausted

Back