6 week christmas challenge!!!

Hi all

I would like to join you all in this challenge I start back on Cambridge on Monday which I am excited about wether that's strange or not but it's time It's now or never sadly I alot heavier but I will update weekly every Monday
Good luck to everyone weighing in
Xx

Hey am I too late too join in, I too work night shift and am a mental Health Nurse.....spooky or what? I know its now only 5 weeks on sunday till christmas but i want too lose at least another 20Lbs by then, started diet 1st week october and have lost 23lb so far but cos my BMI is gross!!!! have had to start on stage three, moved down to stage 2 (810) this week.

HI Clarence! Welcome!!!!! I feel a strrong connection with this thread :0 Anyway do you work in Scotland and what type of setting?

Great weightloss. How are you finding 810?

hey guys,

I would really like to join you all on the challenge! I started SS in September, did really well until the end of October, and then I slipped after a big family event and haven't really got back on track. Boo :mad:. But I am really determined to lose all my weight this time, so I desperately want to climb back on the SS wagon.

I've lost just over 2st so far, would like to lose another stone before Christmas!

hello folks, sorry been a few days, my head went a bit potty, but i have reavaluted (kicked my self up the arse!) and back on track, i think... anyways.. i lost 13lb this week! ... probably be a bit less next week as i had a blip - but no looking back and dwelling, onwards and downwards !... hope you are all ok?

I really want food.....today has been a bit daunting as I realised iv got 59lb to loose till I get to goal n it feels like a very long way away :( I can do it tho! I'm really scared of not gettin back on track after eating at Xmas for 3 days-so frightened of messing it all up x x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
total loss.....23lb

Hi again everyone, I joined this thread last night and it seems to me we are all determined to do our best on this challenge.
Hope you are all feeling strong....Xx

Feeling strong is the key even though you might not be! You know the whole mind over matter business! Well, anyway I have been mucking about too much myself so I have decided to go back on SS from tomorrow as it is not fair that people on here are losing weight like it is going out of fashion :)

Also I used to Zumba but moved and started a PhD as well working full time (Bring it on, I can take on more!!!!). Anyway found one starting tomorrow night near my work and bus journey is good going there from work and home so no excuses!

Weight stayed the same could be better but not bad for mucking about! :)

You are all doing great , still looking for Fie the thread starter! Anyone seen Fie?

Have a good day!

I'm fine after a good sleep back to knowing I can do this no matter what n no matter how long it takes me to shift those extra 59lb's and I am not going to go off track at Xmas I'm eating Xmas meal with work on 19th then straight back on ss then Xmas day n boxing day then again straight back on it!! I can do this n so can everyone else iv not cheated once since starting 4week ago so why would I start now x x good luck everyone x x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
total loss.....23lb

hi all

haven't been able to find this thread ( totall newbie) . well im on day 12 and finding it hard at times especially as it was daughters bday and cake was around :eek: managed not to have anything but dreaming of xmas dinner and treats . aiming to not go to wild and get back on the SS wagon as soon as festive period is over .( will do 2 packs over xmas is the plan ) whats everyone elses plan ??
2nd weigh in on tues :) will keep you all posted .

week 1 -8.5

HI newbies! Well I am planning to go on SS from tomorrow and plan to come off it before christmas then back on it after the new year.

How have all of you found being on SS?

I weighed in and STS the same. You know my plan as mentioned previously! Anyway I thought there was 5 more weigh ins upto Christmas but there is only 4! I don't know whether I will reach my goal of 20 LBS even on SS. I don't think I will get big losses like the rest of you.. Any thoughts?

Weigh in today will update with my (hopeful) loss after lunch

Woo Hoo another 3 lbs off :)

hey all

welldone mishie089 3lbs is ace weight loss :)

hey sammyzip50 my plan is to do SS for 7 weeks (started 8/11/11) and come off for xmas, enjoy some xmas treats but plan to still have a few shakes not go over board. Then I plan to continue on SS till i reach my goal .
feeling very hungry today and have had to come on here before I eat something or someone :( weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed :)

Hi all lost 3lb this week I will be happy with another 14lb for Xmas so we shall see....good luck everyone x x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
total loss.....26lb
need to loose.........56lb

Back