6 week christmas challenge!!!

Hi all

Would love to join I lost 3lbs this week bringing me down to 13lbs to target.
So have 5 weeks to get rid of it!

I weigh in on Mondays so good lucke everyone, I am sure we will succeed! :)

hi all

had weigh in today and lost 5.5 lbs am so pleased . :D has made me feel ready to take on another weeks . OMG your right only 4 more weigh ins now .

week1 = -8.5

week2 = -5.5

Well done x x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
total loss.....26lb
need to loose.........56lb

Really "hungry" today, just sat and watched the kids eat cheesy pasta n sauce with garlic bread and I'm so lucky I didn't scoff it all coz I really wanted to heeeellllllpppppp x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
total loss.....26lb

found it difficult also this week , at present watching the OH eating kebab :( looks and smells delicious :p i've added to my "things to eat when i've reached goal "list , its growing daily .

week 1 -8.5

week2 -5 =13.5 lost

Loving the comments about my weight loss off people who don't know I'm doin cd who iv not seen in a while. Hoping for more than 3lb on Tuesday x x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
total loss.....26lb

i do agree , I feel great when poeple ask "have i lost weight". I haven't told many people i'm going CD as I don't want to hear the comments of you just need to eat less cr*p and exercise more .
lea87 your weight loss is impressive and you deserve the compliments . keep up the good work . good luck for WI :)

Iv heard allot if negative comments of "skinny" people about cd....it can't be healthy, you will make yourself ill, you'll end up going to far blah blah blah....those people obviously don't know what it feels like to be unhappy in your own body!
Good luck to u too x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
total loss.....26lb

P.s my list of food to eat when I'm at goal is massive but iv probly only added one or 2 in the last few week I added the most in the first 2 week was added stuff every 5 mins so it goes to show its your mind over matter x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
total loss.....26lb

PLEASE remember NO food references are allowed in threads in the 100% section

Thread moved to main forum

hey lea87

at work today , someone who recognised the CD product and bang on cue the comments of " how do live on that many calories " boring!!!!! I did however like the look on their faces when I told them how much I have lost :) (in ya face ) lol
Feeling proud with myself each and everyday :)

I hear it all the time now of various people but as long as I'm happy I'm far more healthy loosing weight than I am fat plus I'm getting everything I need in the products probly more than them and what they eat....just had 5th weigh in and lost 5lb so I'm chuffed x x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
total loss.....31lb
need to loose.........51lb

You to jem almost there for u x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
total loss.....31lb
need to loose.........51lb

Hi all I have got my weigh in today at lunch so will update with my (hopeful) losses after :S I am really really hoping for at least 2 lbs this week I will then hit my half way there 3 stone target :) fingers crossed

Hi all lost an outstanding 5lbs today :D:D:D:D:D and have reached my half way weight loss goal weight now and have lost an extra 3lbs on top :) soo happy 4 lbs more to reach my 3 1/2 stone off christmas target :)

wow well done Mishie089 thats an excellent loss and milestone to reach . I weighed in today and have lost 4 lbs :) and am over the moon hoping to have have 2 stone by xmas :)

Well Done Kirsty Slim you are doing really well x I am sure you should reach your target by Christmas :) Good Luck :)

I really hope so . really have worked so hard to stick to the diet and not have any blips . just really considering what excersise is best now .

Back