6 week christmas challenge!!!

Wow am soo pleased I have reached my target that I had set myself for my Christmas goal. Lost another 4 lbs this week taking me to my goal of 3 and 1/2 stone off by Christmas and it's only the 5th December can not beleive the amount of weight I have lost in just 2 months exactly to the day :D:) Wow Cambridge is such an amazing diet :) :D

Wow well done, x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
total loss.....31lb
need to loose.........51lb

3lb lost x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
total loss.....34lb
need to loose.........48lb

Lost 1lb last week and 3lb this week, hoping for another 9lbs by xmas!

Come on girls we can all do this :)

We definately can well done x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
total loss.....34lb
need to loose.........48lb

HI All,

Hope you are all well. I haven't been that active at the moment on the boards though still check the postings! Anyway I haven't got much to say as my weight is more or less the same. I have been cutting down and watching what I eat. I have been doing loads of exercise 3-4 sessions per week. I am going to do SS in the New Year to give it a good run! So the plan is not to gain, reduce carbs and smaller portions.

Your all doing great! I am so looking forward to Christmas!

Hello everyone,
I tried to post on this site last monday when I got weighed, Have now lost 36lb thats 13lb since 17th november....so happy love this diet.

Good luck everyone keep up the good work, only 2 weeks till Christmas.
Clare. xx

Another 3lbs taking the last 4 weeks to 10lb! Would love 4 next week but have a weekend away! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great, Charlie! I am interested in your weekend and then back on the plan. I always thought that this plan wasn't one you could always start again tomorrow (so to speak!) because of the whole going into ketosis business.... I guess some people jump back in a bit easier than others?

3lb this week would of liked 5lb but never mind I just wanted to be in the next stone bracket.....good luck this weeks weigh ins everyone xx

Thank you, just relished only 3st 2lb left to loose so almost half way there x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lost an amazing 6lb again this week now only 1lb off of 4 stone off :D

I prob won't go off the plan so to speak. If we eat out I stick to things on the foods list and have veg or salad and maybe a coke zero. I steer clear of potatoes rice and bread. I am slightly more relaxed as we will be away but still try and stay close to the plan :)
We are going to Rome in feb so should have target done and dusted by jan! I will not be sticking to the plan then lol! I will prob need a week of ss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey all , hows every one getting on with the xmas challenge ?
I had WI today and have lost 4.5 lbs and am extremly pleased as i haven't been 100% but after my blip got striaght back onto to SS . everyone has started to compliment my weight loss also which is great but now find i'm having to explain what the diet is . feeling a little like im having to defend it somewhat .

enough about me , hows everyone else doing ?

Back